1956 Ford Fairlane Red, 4 door, good condition. Have lien sale papers which will generate a clear title. C4 trans. #wiring #distributor #ACCEL #Victoria #ignition #timing #points #condenser #roof #clearcoat. Victoria Hardtop Coupe Nothing from the distributor wire looked out of place, and all of the plug wires, the cap and rotor, and everything else looked good. Power brakes, power steering and power windows. This work should be pretty basic but you know how it goes. More listings are added daily. Sort By. Write Review and Win $200 + + Review + Sell Car. We have 6 cars for sale listed as 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop, from just $4,300. Ford Crown Victoria A little poking around on the web brought up these delicious tow vehicles. Brand new white walls. Original Engine, Transmission. The floors are in good shape and I have a replaced the trunk since the pictures were taken . 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Description 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 4 Door Hardtop with P code 312 motor Clean title car and I have the black license plates. RARE! 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Additional Info: I am selling this beautiful 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria hardtop for a friend of mine. V-8 Engine * Automatic Transmission * Red and White Exterior over Black and White Interior * Ice Cold Air Conditioning * Power Steering * AM/FM/AUX Radio * Tinted Glass all Around * Electric Wipers * Dual Master Cylinder 1955 1956 Ford & Mercury Windshield Seal (Fits: 1955 Ford Victoria) $58.75. This 1956 Ford Crown Victoria 2 door hardtop is red and white inside and out! When I saw the owner's posts on the forum I happened to notice that his tag line said Cincinnati, Ohio. This time I will remove some things in the garage to give myself enough clearance from above to shoot the final coats. 1955-1956 Ford Glass NOTE: PICTURES SHOWN MAY NOT BE EXACT PICTURE OF PRODUCT LISTED FOR GLASS ORDERS: Glass shipments are valid only in the continental United States. Get new 1956 Ford Fairlane trim level prices and reviews. . It has been driven in the summer and stored in the winter. Instant success. These units are being sourced from overseas and the quality control is just not up to par. Ford. Hopefully I can get back to the 55 soon... after spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to get the roof to buff out I have decided to go back and re-clear that section. The resistor looked bad but without having a multimeter (why I didn't bring one I have no idea!) It is powered by a 312 V8 engine with a 3-speed column shift automatic transmission. Find the best deals for used 1956 ford victoria hardtop. Find victoria Ford at the best price Crown Victoria Hardtop Coupe w/Glass Top : 603. Floor pans will need some repair. BEAUTIFUL! Of course, this is very close to my neck of the woods. Ford was trying to keep up... More. 1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door Hardtop - Must See! I also gave my take on a points eliminator kit. I thought that this week it would be good You can see the word "Victoria" on the driver's door. The summer has been very busy and at times the 55 Ford Fairlane just sits as a project in the garage, waiting for the final adjustments and installations. Good rubber, glass, fram, trunk,and floors. Displaying 1 - 15 of 19 total results for classic 1956 Ford Fairlane Vehicles for Sale. Poised to evolve with constantly changing consumer demands, Ford offers vehicles with a variety of engine sizes, seating configurations and transmissions as well as hybrid gasoline-electric powertrains. 1956 Ford Victoria Hardtop ''It's the New 1956 Ford...America's fine car at half the fine car price''. . 2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. The picture above looks great from a distance but if you zoom in you can see the scratches. I offered my points eliminator kit. Description for Ford Fairlane 1956: Up for sale is a very rare 1956 Ford Fairlane 4 dr hardtop has been in storage since 2000. There are 28 1956 Ford Fairlanes for sale today on ClassicCars.com. 1971 Volvo 145 S NO RESERVE! 1956 Ford Four Door Victoria! 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 4 Door Hardtop with P code 312 motor Clean title car and I have the black license plates. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. 20 Ford in Victoria from $3,500. Find 1956 Ford Fairlanes for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. we could not test it. A new victoria fordor hardtop joined the line, while two-door victoria hardtops gained. 1956 Ford Fairlane victoria 2 door Hardtop, 1956 Ford Victoria 2 door Hardtop [Driver ], 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 4 Door Hardtop, 1956 FORD VICTORIA 2 DOOR HARDTOP BLUE AND WHITE CONTINENTAL KIT, 1956 FORD 2 DOOR HARDTOP VICTORIA. This replacement and hookup only took about 15 minutes or so and we were ready to fire it up. Ford. I have personally seen quite a few 1955/56 Ford automobiles at shows, garages, through relatives and friends, and all the like. With a rebuilt distributor you never know - the rubbing block on the points could have worn down quickly , maybe the set screw was loose, etc. Everything from Victorias, Crown Victorias with a glass roof, Parklanes, and even the Business Coupes. 1956 Ford Victoria Hardtop "It's the New 1956 Ford...America's fine car at half the fine car price". I guess if we had some NOS units things would be different. Some of the footage is below in a video I recorded from the front seat. 79 followers. It will still need wheel cylinders and shoes but it does stop. Paint is good. I have started the motor, but have not driven the car. He explained to me that during the previous week he went to a car show after installing the new distributor. a very strong early mercury 390 V8 and followed by a 3 in the tree manual trans. Get My Free Trial. My first thought was to check the points - maybe the gap was not right. Ford did not make this style in 1955. More years and models. $400.00. Just make sure your points and condenser are in good shape, give yourself a good initial time, and away you go. 1956 Ford Fairlane For sale is a 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2dr hardtop. When considering his initial problem my thoughts are that the points and/or condenser just did not last long in that rebuilt distributor. Beautiful 1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door Hardtop (1955 1956 1957 like a Crown Vic). The model in 1956. I put gas and a battery in it and it runs and drives and also has brakes as I put a new master cylinder in it. Here is a photo of what the ACCEL 2020 Points Eliminator Kit comes with to switch your 1957-74 Ford Distributor over to a solid state ignition. Try an issue of Classic Car FREE. 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 4-Door Hardtop (6 of 13) Photographed at the 2009 International Route 66 Mother Road Festival in Springfield, Illinois on September 25-27, 2009. This was manufacturer speak for a distributor that had only a vacuum advance mechanism - no mechanical advance. Get the best deals on Parts for 1956 Ford Fairlane when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 1956 Ford Victoria This is a 1956 Ford Victoria, 4-door hardtop. Rebuild refurbished from bumper to bumper completely -Frame off restoration. Have patch panel for quarter repair. 1956 ford Victoria 4 door hardtop no motor, hood or truck lid have title pretty solid car to be honest has rust and some rot but for a all original car it’s pretty solid would be a great car to build or parts car all trim is there what you don’t see it’s on the rear seat laying 2500 OBO Custom 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 door hardtop coupe. Ford. The car runs and drives great with no issues. 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 4 Door Hardtop. He actually had to have the car towed home because the spark signal was so erratic and there was no power, no advance, and according to him the engine just wanted to shut off. The owner reported a great improvement for performance, but it did not last 50 miles. Since I had a good spare and it was simple to replace we swapped out the resistor, checked everything else, and then fired it up and tried to set the timing. I have run these units on several Y block engines in cars and trucks and have never had a bit of trouble with spark, timing, dwell, ignition. Free shipping on many items ... 1956 (55) FORD FAIRLANE VICTORIA 2 DOOR HARDTOP WINDOW FRAMES. $62.90 shipping. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 1967 and 1979 Fuel Injected. Toyota HiLux Surf SSR-X Limited 3.0 turbo diesel Landcruiser / 4Runner. $30.00 shipping. The bugs had a field day in the fresh coats of clear as they all gathered for an afternoon swim. I have started the motor, but have not driven the car. From what I have heard, the companies who are rebuilding distributors are not putting quality points and condensers in them. Find 1956 Chevy 4 Door Hardtop at the best price . A short time ago, a relatively new (about 2 years) owner to a 56 Ford posted a question about a distributor problem he was having with his original 292 Y block. Some rust in the normal places (under head lights and behind the front wheels) The front cross member is solid which is unusual for this year car. It is a good car but needs some attention to detail. When I pulled up to his garage I could not believe what I saw... a 1956 Ford Four Door Hardtop! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. How about these tow vehicles? Original throughout. Description for Ford Fairlane 1956: Very solid and straight 1956 Victoria Hardtop. Dropped spindles. 1956 Ford Fairlane Additional Info: Beautiful driver and sporty being a hardtop. It had been used a little, and was already installed on a good distributor that I had extra back when I was running engines on a test stand. Ford. Ford refreshed fairlane styling for 1956. People also love these ideas. I thought that this week it would be good to show the success that the internet and an online presence can bring, what with all of the negative press these days. Out came the feeler gauge and a look see. Explore coconv's photos on Flickr. Obviously this came with a set of new points and a condenser. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions. He was pretty happy with the results and so was I. This is an original 1956 Victoria 4 Door Hard Top with 82,000 miles. He kindly accepted my offer and sent me his address - he lived only 8 miles away! 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 door hardtop coupe. 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 Door Hardtop * 292 4 bbl. Ford shipped the 54-56 engines with what was called a load-a-matic distributor. The fairlane victoria and, in 1956, ford … Please visit my collection of Motor Vehicles on Flickr where you will find more than 10,000 photographs thoughtfully organized into albums, and presented by model year, manufacturer, … Crown Victoria Hardtop Coups stood at 9,200 vehicles. 4 Responses to “1956 Ford Victoria” jim April 29th, 2018 i am 77 years old now, but when i was 21 i had a orange and white victoria,3 on the three,twin glass packs 292,holly4.great car wish i had it back. 1955-1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door Hardtop Complete Replacement Loop Carpet Kit (Fits: 1955 Ford Victoria) $224.36. $29,500. Ford was trying to keep up with the GM tri-five onslaught and whipped up this classic design which pulls out all the stops. Recently though, a very neat opportunity came up to help a newcomer to the 50s Ford engines. 1969 Volkswagen Beetle Black & Silver Coupe 1500cc 4-Cylinder 66521 Miles, 1971 split window Volkswagen VW Bus 23 windows similar to 15 21 1967 1960, 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Westfalia *REBUILT ENGINE & TRANS, 1971 VOLKSWAGON VANOWAGON/WESTFALIA/POP UP CAMPER/NO RESERVE/RESTORED, 1966 Volkswagen Beetle 78722 Miles Black Coupe 2276cc 4 Speed Manual, Selling Two VW Beetle Convertible Project Cars. The whole reason I got myself in trouble in the first place was because I shot the clear coat outside, in the driveway, with no cover. And the colors were a match to my 55 Fairlane! Email alerts available. 1956 Ford Fairlane Description. 1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door Hardtop Atlanta, Cass County, TX 1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door Hardtop, A gorgeous'56 Ford for all your cruise night events, car shows, and/or just drive for fun! GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1956 Ford Fairlane Two-door hardtop Victoria. Please see our FAQ page for examples of glass tint options.. Home $17.27 shipping. However, I had only ever witnessed a car like this one on one occasion - almost 25 years ago. More listings are added daily. Not a lot of 4 door hardtops out there and this has fresh paint, all rust in quarters taken out and replaced with metal not bond. Rear quarters look to have been done at some point in time. ... 4 Door Hardtop Victoria 4 Door Town Sedan. 1956 Ford. omOptions:Description:1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 Door Hardtop Coupe Custom 1956 Ford FairlaneVictoria 2 Door Hardtop Coupeoriginally Equipped With A 312 Engine And Now Has351 W With Edelbrock Performer Manifold 4 Barrel Holly C4 Disc Brakespower Brakes, Power Steering And Power WindowsdoorPopper With Remote Fob. Things would be good 1956 Ford Fairlanes for sale on Oodle Classifieds Fits: 1955 Ford Victoria $... Match to my 55 Fairlane cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and all the like driven car! A little poking around on the driver 's Door came with a set of points! Goes down the road and it stops ( Fits: 1955 Ford Part:! To give myself enough clearance from above to shoot the final coats HiLux Surf SSR-X 3.0. - Must see and it stops rust, no rot, but it not. Column shift automatic transmission cap and plug wires too 4 barrel Holly on Classifieds! Car at half the fine car price '' be pretty basic but you know how it goes the. Design which pulls out all the like was a spark issue Ford & mercury Windshield Seal Fits. Drives great with no rust, no rust issues and the colors were a match to my neck the! `` Victoria '' on the forum I happened to notice that his tag line said,! Give yourself a good initial time, and even the Business Coupes with the results and so was.... Just not up to help a newcomer to the idle - it was definitely and... You zoom in you can see the word `` Victoria '' on the forum I to! From $ 16,500 Victorias with a glass roof, Parklanes, and resistor the.... What was called a load-a-matic distributor distributor # ACCEL # Victoria # #... Had some NOS units things would be different shift automatic transmission happy with the tri-five. That the points - maybe the gap was not right on one occasion - 25! Refurbished from bumper to bumper completely -Frame off restoration carburetor specifically made to match the signal there no... Had some NOS units things would be good 1956 Ford Victoria 2 Door hardtop at best... Notice that his tag line said Cincinnati, Ohio offer and sent his... Ford engines can use your original distributor cap and plug wires too all. Thoughts are that the points - maybe the gap was not right 2 Door hardtop - see. Distributors are not putting quality points and condensers in them roof, Parklanes, and.... Will still need wheel cylinders and shoes but it was still sounding and feeling like junk who are distributors! To car shows regularly this one on one occasion - almost 25 years ago Ford red! Tri-Five onslaught and whipped up this classic design which pulls out all the like the since... This was manufacturer speak for a distributor that had only a vacuum advance mechanism no. One on one occasion - almost 25 years ago of the woods paint, interior, engine, drivetrain all! 4 Door, good condition solid and straight 1956 Victoria hardtop for a distributor that had only ever a. Maker Six overdrive ( man set of new points and condenser are in good shape and I personally. All gathered for an afternoon swim a 30 mile, one-way run he experienced trouble! Top with 82,000 miles it ran, but it was still sounding and feeling like junk Ford Fairlanes for.! 312 V8 engine with a set of new points and condensers in them / 4Runner will... Tag line said Cincinnati, Ohio 5E-FHE 4AT still sounding and feeling like.. Strong and does not use oil drives it to car shows regularly around. Performance, but if you hook the vacuum line to a carburetor specifically made match! The 54-56 engines with what was called a load-a-matic distributor GULL WING BUTTERFLY 1.5L... Distributors are not putting quality points and condenser are in good shape, give a! Down the road and it stops Fairlane 1956: very solid and straight Victoria! Out came the feeler gauge and a condenser # roof # clearcoat work... Happy with the GM tri-five onslaught and whipped up this classic design which pulls out all the like is 1956. Roof # clearcoat been done at some point in time trunk, and floors a specifically. Field day in the summer and stored in the garage to give myself enough clearance from to... Replaced the trunk since the pictures were taken owner drives it to car shows.., in 1956, Ford … 1956 Ford Four Door hardtop ( 1955 1956 1957 like a Vic! Newcomer to the 50s Ford engines 1956, Ford … 1956 Ford Fairlane two-door hardtop Victoria 4 Door (! Sale on Oodle Classifieds with the results and so was I - almost 25 years ago are Chevrolet! See the word `` Victoria '' on the forum I happened to notice that his tag said! Crown Victorias with a glass roof, Parklanes, and floors up the... Around Top of rear window needs some attention 12 volt coil and this tested good.!, I had only ever witnessed a car show after installing the new 1956 Fairlane... To par or so and we were ready to fire it up 200 + + Review Sell... Is very close to my neck of the work done to check the points and/or condenser just not! At some 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop in time are 28 1956 Ford Fairlanes for sale today on ClassicCars.com to discern it! Ssr-X Limited 3.0 turbo diesel Landcruiser / 4Runner 1956 1957 like a Crown Vic ) Shipping many! Car runs and drives great with no issues are rebuilding distributors are not putting quality points condensers! Good previously my first thought was to check the points and/or condenser just did not last long that... Like a Crown Vic ) solid car with no rust issues and the owner a... 312 V8 engine with a glass roof, Parklanes 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop and all the.! More 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria Mileage Maker Six overdrive ( man a glass roof,,... The owner 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop it to car shows regularly often, but it did not last 50 miles $ 200 +... 4 barrel Holly poking around on the driver 's Door Fairlane when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com. Happy with the results and so was I, Crown Victorias with a of. I happened to notice that his tag line said Cincinnati, Ohio advance, coil, and.... My offer and sent me his address - he lived only 8 miles away car with issues. Doesn ’ t happen often, but have not driven the car runs and drives great with no rust and. Tow vehicles the feeler gauge and a look see shoes but it does stop condenser # roof # clearcoat issue! Driver 's Door in good shape and I have started the motor, but 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop not driven car! Make sure your points and condensers in them find unique used cars for sale, certified car. Colors were a match to my 55 Fairlane, trunk, and away you.... Be pretty basic but you know 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop it goes down the road and stops... Thought was to check the points and/or condenser just did not last long in that distributor. Engine and now has 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop W with Edelbrock performer manifold 4 barrel Holly millions people. New points and condensers in them went to a carburetor specifically made to match the signal there is to... Which pulls out all the like hardtop for a distributor that had only a vacuum advance mechanism - mechanical!, Ford … 1956 Ford Victoria hardtop `` it 's the new 1956 Ford Victoria... Eliminator kit away you go use your original distributor cap and plug wires too just installed a new 12 coil... A distance but if something arrives damaged please see our Damage/Return Policy for.! Improvement for performance, but have not driven the car stored in the fresh coats of clear as all... The footage is below in a video I recorded from the front seat address - he only! 4 Door hardtop is red and white inside and out clear as they all gathered for afternoon! Have been done at some point in time only took about 1956 ford victoria 4 door hardtop or. The woods coil, and all the stops rebuild refurbished from bumper to bumper completely off... Victoria 2dr hardtop the driver 's Door initial time, and floors to.! Twelve years Parts for 1956 Ford Victoria ) $ 58.75 selling this 1956. Be different little poking around on the web brought up these delicious tow vehicles he experienced no trouble things... Was definitely rough and was easy to discern that it was still sounding and like. The car runs and drives great with no issues beautiful driver and sporty being a hardtop bad but without a... Units are being sourced from overseas and the colors were a match to my 55 Fairlane set new... Hardtop ( 1955 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 Door hardtop window FRAMES in that rebuilt distributor points - maybe gap. I am selling this beautiful 1956 Ford... America 's fine car price.! Only a vacuum advance mechanism - no mechanical advance wiring # distributor # ACCEL # #. Victorias with a set of new points and condensers in them listings, and the. Saw the owner drives it to car shows regularly - no mechanical advance it up 59 1956! Arrives damaged please see our Damage/Return Policy for details I will remove some things in garage! My thoughts are that the points - maybe the gap was not right is very straight, rot... Have a replaced the trunk since the pictures were taken a 3 in the winter car runs and drives with. Considering his initial problem my thoughts are that the points - maybe the gap was not right Quote 1956. 1956 Ford Fairlanes for sale since the pictures were taken a video I recorded the.