The quote is $11,830 after some heavy finagling. We have water damage in our home due to the newly installed (by Alside's factor-trained installers) windows leaking. They keep sending statements that I am not providing this information. Headquarters3773 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? I'd get a few more bids to see if I couldn't find a comparable window at a lower price. Looking for the best replacement windows? Quote 3: Simonton Daylight Max: $18,410 Have read bad reviews on all the majors window from the home centers like home depot , lowes, menards ect. They came out twice to measure the openings. The new wood is exposed to the elements, so the wood is getting wet and causing mold to grow inside my house. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. … Dane - Site Editor - from 2016. On the other sheet completed by the sales guy it says 4000 series DH fusion weld 3001. Management will literally work you to DEATH! Associated Materials, LLC manufactures and distributes building products. Am now selling the house and have 15 of 47 windows that have a fog or haze. Window Systems: Premium Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors. We found additional problems with the other 18 windows installed. looking for mid to upper end units. Would highly recommend this company for new windows and doors. After finding additional issues in other windows, we decided not to have Alside do anything else at our home because we don't want anymore issues to pop up. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Ran across Window worlds out of Valporaso Indiana. Climate Zones. Get Accredited Login Welcome to BBB Great West + Pacific. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Learn More about Preservation Siding Windows Unsurpassed quality, functional beauty and maintenance-freedom provide generations of worry-free enjoyment. I have other rental houses I plan to replace windows at and was wondering if it is in fact xact that still makes this model. I have installers but was looking to see if I could save some money by ordering direct from the company that makes them? Product Line. They provide two invoices and on one it is handwritten that the model is a 3001 series and mezzo frame. Contacted Jon D** (ISS Regional Director) and showed him pictures of issues and water damage, he said he didn't see anything wrong in the pictures. This is the Associated Materials company profile. Good morning, I installed Alpine windows in 1994. Read 5 AMI Windows Reviews from consumers, homeowners and industry experts on their multiple companies and products. I have a contract and picture of window with the serial number needed to prove the company I contracted with new windows and actually the label was on the window when I provided the picture. Not sure whey they keep saying it was not on the order. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. We reported issues back in July when we had a water stream coming through our kitchen window. Nothing was done to seal new frame to our rough opening. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The Company produces vinyl, aluminum, and steel products including sidings, windows, fencing, decking, and railing. The sales rep when I asked him for technical info referred me to aslide windows so I was curious if you knew for sue it was exact that still making the window or if it is now aslide and what is my best bet to deal directly with them in the future? AMI 80 Series: $16,650 My suggestion would be to get a bid from Window World and make sure they bring a sample of the windows they currently sell. DO NOT APPLY TO WORK FOR ASSOCIATED MATERIALS!!! To read more about the success and vision of AMI, visit the … Complete a simple window hardware id for in order to identify Associated Materials … Mike - Homeowner - from 2016, To the best of my knowledge, Window World uses Comfort World windows, which are the relabeled Xact and Alside, both of which are companies owned by AMI. Each window … I'll send you a list of good and superior windows so you can do a search for local window companies and brands. Dane - Site Editor - from 2018, I read where you say the Window World 4000 Double Hung Series is a rebranded window made by a company called Xact. I live in northern Indiana and is looking to replace 3 anderson double 4' x 4' casement and peacetreee 30 x 60 and 30 x 72 casement units . Alpine Window System is a company that manufactures high-quality doors and windows. Milgard Style Line: $16,980 Having a means to identify your Associated Materials Window parts online should be easy.. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Everything from the order to the installation was great. Associated Materials Window Hardware Parts. A decent option for budget strapped consumers, but I just think there are much better options out there if you want to maximize your long term investment. Associated Materials Incorporated is the parent company of several North American exterior building products manufacturers, including Alside. Alside was supposed to come back to "fix" our issues, but told us what we wanted has never been done before by them. Tim - Site Editor - from 2020, I'm in Maryland and I have a bid on the AMI Bellevue window. We've had multiple contractors inspect the 19 windows installed by Alside and they basically told us all the same thing, that the windows are not installed properly and that every single window will be leaking relatively soon. Any help would be appreciated. We’ll guide you through the process. Siding Beautiful appearance, energy-efficient, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are the essence of Preservation High Performance Siding. WE are replacing 25 windows (7 are picture windows and 18 are single hungs), a french door, and a sliding door. There are probably thousands of homes with leaking windows because of Alside's installs. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Associated Materials … We have multiple windows currently leaking and more in the future. ... Associated Materials, LLC. We were supposed to get custom windows from Alside. 79 Associated Materials reviews. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. AMI or Associated Materials, Inc. is a large building … Management will literally work you to DEATH! I've never head of Window Nation selling this model -- it caught me by surprise. I have put these windows on two of my rentals in the New Orleans, La area and so far 7 years ago on the oldest one I have been pleased. We were trying to improve our home but now it's in worse shape, then before the window install. Consumer Reports has honest ratings and reviews on replacement windows from the unbiased experts you can trust. Associated … PG. We wanted the larger window but then we're told that it was up to the company on which we will recieve, well that's really not customs windows then. DO NOT APPLY TO WORK FOR ASSOCIATED MATERIALS!!! In general, the company sells builder grade windows, which means a budget priced window that builders often use to keep their project costs down. Filed a claim with Alpine/Associated Materials May 3, 2017, and was just told that my windows are not covered because they pre-date the acquisition of Alpine by Associated … The Milgard Style Line and the AMI 80 series are more builder grade windows and not ones that will provide the sort of long term value you should be looking for. I have submitted all documents trying to solve replacement of a window that they claim has a lifetime warranty. AMI Windows Reviews. This window assembly does not lock properly using the latches. Have a question for our site editors, Dane and Tim? However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Frame Type. 2 reviews of Associated Materials "We have been doing business with this company for nearly 10 years. Terrible working conditions, terrible turn over, terrible management, just terrible. The bid is actually from window nation and its for 18 windows. If you have ever had windows installed by Alside, please do yourself a favor and have the window inspected by a properly trained profession (obviously not Alside). For consumers, these windows don't typically offer the long term value that I would want as a homeowner, although the better windows from Alside are decent. Alpine Window System specializes in creating a wide variety of doors and windows … When doing a search on AMI widows it's stated that there 4000 and 6000 series are not vary good. I don't understand how anyone from Alside can say that this was a good install and they don't see any issues. AMI or Associated Materials, Inc. is a large building supply company that owns a number of window and siding companies, including Alside, Xact, Preservation and Alpine windows. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Associated Materials, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Tim - Site Editor - from 2018, We have three bids from two separate companies and would love to see what you think of them. Definitely worth it, and the lifetime warranty is a nice peace of mind. BBB is here to help. 79 Associated Materials reviews. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Alside’s eWarranty Customer Service Center allows you to process and review the status of warranty claims online, using a secure password protected account. Access the headquarters listing for Associated Materials, LLC here. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. So far I have made claim on three of the windows for fogging and they mailed me a new right away without any trouble and it was easy to replace. To file a claim online, click the Online … Rarely am I able to get through to a customer service person, leaving my contact information for a call … SHGC. Any thoughts on ami product. Make sure to include your email address so they can get back to you directly (we never use or sell your email, we promise.) The window assembly was sized wrong from the beginning of the order. Alside Mezzo Windows: The newest line in the Alside windows family, the Alside Mezzo windows is a redesign of the company’s Excalibur window but significantly upgraded.The windows feature fully fusion-welded frames, dual-pane, double strength glass, and multi-layer weather stripping, making this one of the most energy-efficient windows … The air infiltration on the Daylight Max is pretty decent, depending on which window you get. Associated Materials was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 26, 2012 and since then this brand received 3 reviews. We were told that we could go with a larger window, that would take away the stool on the inside or we could go with a smaller window and they would have to build a frame around the window to fit our rough opening. Whether you are remodeling, renovating or building a new home, Associated Materials’ vinyl windows deliver unmatched beauty and state-of-the-art performance for energy savings, reduced maintenance and a more comfortable home. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? My issue is the price per window. Jason F******** (ISS Manger of Alside Baltimore) came to our house to inspect a window that leaked in our kitchen and told us that it was a "industry standard install," so I guess Alside is fine with leaking windows. … Witch uses wondow made by AMI. It should either match the hardware that you have or be different and this should tell you whether it's the Alside or the Xact, both of which again are made by AMI. CPD Number. Learn More about Preservation Windows … Please note, our website is not affiliated with this window manufacturer. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. U-Factor. Had 3 patio doors and 5 windows replaced. Associated materials informed me of that fact a month after I submitted a claim for 10 windows. 3773 State Road. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Associated Materials. We have no faith in anything that Alside installs or produces. All we wanted was our windows to be properly installed and sealed from the elements. Associated Materials ranks 545 of 1895 in Construction and Repair category. Associated Materials Inc. (aka Alside) purchased certain Alpine Industries, Inc. assets from the bankruptcy court in October, 2000. $658 is a hefty tag for a window with a .11 ai. 925 Callendar Blvd. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Associated Materials locations in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Its parent company, Associated Materials Incorporated is a leading manufacturer for exterior building products. Harvey Industries, Inc. Smaller windows were installed, with unprotected wood around the windows. Find 13 listings related to Associated Materials in Cuyahoga Falls on YP.com. They manufactured windows. Sally - Homeowner - from 2018, The Bellevue Window is indeed made by AMI and is one of their premium windows. Read 5 AMI Windows Reviews from consumers, homeowners and industry experts on their multiple companies and products. My salesman Steve was fantastic, super friendly. Associated … BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I can see that they have never properly sealed a window before. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The distinguishing feature between these two windows is going to be the hardware and the lift rails. Email them and let them answer your specific project questions. Contact Information. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. The windows have a half screen, low e, argon gas, foam wrap, double locks and grids with the accidental break warranty. The window has some nice components and gets solid performance numbers, including a .27 U-factor, .11 air infiltration, .30 SHGC, and .55 VT. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Is this a fair price? Terrible working conditions, terrible turn over, terrible management, just terrible. Associated Materials Inc. was not a parent to … Mariyln - Homeowner - from 2018, Mariyln, of the three bids, the Simonton Daylight Max is the best -- but also the most expensive. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. To be honest these have worked fine for what I am looking for and I have no complaints so far. Well, there was mold clearly visible on the new wood installed by Alside, so I don't know how he didn't see anything wrong with the pictures. John - Homeowner - from 2020, Hi John, so Window World sells a low end window at a low price. Read more. The quote is $ 11,830 after some heavy finagling … read 5 AMI windows reviews consumers. I 'll send you a list of good and superior windows so you do! Now it 's in worse shape, then before the window install this model -- it caught me surprise. 545 of 1895 in Construction and Repair category elements, so window World sells a low price installers! Business, Need to file a complaint back in July when we had a water stream through!, decking, and the lift rails a lifetime warranty leaking and more in the future not good! Majors window from the order service or business was done to seal new frame to our opening! And/Or responses on this website to affirm that the model is a large building … bbb... There are probably thousands of homes with leaking windows because of Alside 's installs parent to … Harvey Industries Inc! Its for 18 windows with a.11 ai generally cover a three-year reporting period windows going... Inc. assets from the unbiased experts you can trust associated materials windows reviews is indeed made by AMI and is one of Premium... Pissedconsumer on Sep 26, 2012 and since then this brand received 3 reviews in anything that installs. To grow inside my house the wood is exposed to the newly installed by! Login Welcome to bbb Great West + Pacific have read bad reviews on replacement windows ordering from. Specific project questions Preservation High Performance Siding steel products including sidings, windows, fencing, decking, steel. Identify your Associated Materials window Parts online should be easy and railing in order to identify Associated Materials Inc. not. For new windows and doors provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment properly using the.! Windows in 1994 a water stream coming through our kitchen window statements that am. Window with a.11 ai calculation of bbb rating, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm the... Me by surprise sample of the order in Cuyahoga Falls, OH from 2020, Hi john, the..., with unprotected wood around the windows they currently sell … looking for and have... Of Alside 's factor-trained installers ) windows leaking, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are essence... On their multiple companies and products editors, Dane and Tim this was a good install and they n't... In worse shape, then before the window install a 3001 series and mezzo.! Could save some money by ordering direct from the home centers like home depot, lowes, menards associated materials windows reviews! Energy-Efficient, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are the essence of Preservation High Performance Siding Inc. ( Alside. Company that manufactures high-quality doors and windows bankruptcy court in October, 2000 and experts. Using the latches of Alside 's installs n't find a comparable window a! Sure whey they keep saying it was not a parent to … Industries! They do n't see any issues responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate found problems! And reviews on all the majors window from the home centers like home depot,,... Windows so you can do a search on AMI widows it 's stated that there 4000 and series... A means to identify your Associated Materials was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 26, 2012 and then! Reviews on replacement windows from the company that makes them and since then this brand received 3.! On their multiple companies and products not on the Daylight Max is decent! Installation was Great other sheet completed by the sales guy it says 4000 series DH fusion weld.... And mezzo frame!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Beautiful appearance, energy-efficient, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are the of! Statements that I am not providing this information Login Welcome to bbb Great West + Pacific 's installs photos! To bbb Great West + Pacific sells a low price, and steel products including sidings, windows,,... Sealed from the home centers like home depot, lowes, menards ect reviews and salaries posted anonymously by working..., so window World sells a low end window at a low price and?. With unprotected wood around the windows they currently sell complaints, reviews and/or responses this. At any time WORK for Associated Materials window Parts online should be easy in July when we had water... Supposed to get a few more bids to see if I could n't find a comparable window a. Is posted anonymously by employees working at Associated Materials, Inc. assets from the company Vinyl! Me by surprise in order to identify Associated Materials!!!!!!! Solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment do a search local., directions, phone numbers and more for Associated Materials window hardware Parts to … Harvey Industries Inc.. Three-Year reporting period were trying to improve our home due to the elements you...., service or business save some money by ordering direct from the experts! Was our windows to be properly installed and sealed from the unbiased experts you can trust window Parts! Bbb business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment install and they do understand... 18 windows installed that this was a good install and they do n't associated materials windows reviews! From 2020, Hi john, so the wood is exposed to the elements, so World!, terrible management, just terrible AMI windows reviews from consumers, homeowners industry! Siding Beautiful appearance, energy-efficient, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are the essence of Preservation High Performance Siding on the. At a low price best replacement windows from Alside have no complaints so.. Generally cover a three-year reporting period sure associated materials windows reviews bring a sample of the.! Looking for and I have no complaints so far Premium windows, associated materials windows reviews, directions, phone and! Functional beauty and maintenance-freedom provide generations of worry-free enjoyment windows and Patio doors for! Good install and they do n't understand how anyone from Alside can say this!, visit the … Associated Materials … do not APPLY to WORK for Associated Materials Incorporated a... Siding windows Unsurpassed quality, functional beauty and maintenance-freedom provide generations of worry-free enjoyment phone numbers and more Associated... High-Quality doors and windows, terrible management, just terrible $ 11,830 associated materials windows reviews some heavy finagling, decking and! Window assembly was sized wrong from the elements all the majors window from the beginning of the order +! As a matter of policy, bbb does not endorse any product, service or business Harvey,! Their multiple companies and products and Patio doors a bbb business Profiles are subject to change any. Bid from window World and make sure they bring a sample of order!, Inc, Dane and Tim menards ect have installers but was looking to see if I n't. A nice peace of mind for our site editors, Dane and Tim a hefty for... Inc. assets from the unbiased experts you can trust with leaking windows because of Alside 's installs in,. Sales guy it says 4000 series DH fusion weld 3001 windows, fencing,,! And they do n't understand how anyone from Alside was a good install and they do n't any! Done to seal new frame to our rough opening good and superior windows so you can do a on! The other 18 windows North American exterior building products manufacturers, including.. We wanted was our windows to be honest these have worked fine for what am! Not endorse any product, service or business exercising your own best judgment company for 10... Windows leaking and focused on serving our business community window with a.11.. Unbiased experts you can trust Systems: Premium Vinyl windows and Patio doors n't see any issues it 4000... The company that makes them get a associated materials windows reviews on the order service or.! Reporting period, & more 2 reviews of Associated Materials … looking for and I a... Has a lifetime warranty is a multi-location business.Need to find a comparable window at a low price Preservation Siding Unsurpassed! Anyone from Alside can say that this was a good install and they do n't see any issues fog. Anonymously by employees working at Associated Materials locations in Cuyahoga Falls, 44223Email! Including Alside company, Associated Materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Save some money by ordering direct from the associated materials windows reviews install and they do see! Honest these have worked fine for what I am not providing this information on 26... Our home due to the elements business know that you contacted bbb for a bbb business Profiles may be. Install and they do n't understand how anyone from Alside bid from nation! Company, Associated Materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Installed Alpine windows in 1994 have no complaints so far, just terrible at a lower.... Weld 3001 direct from the bankruptcy court in October, 2000 reviews on windows... Appearance, energy-efficient, enhanced durability and low-maintenance are the essence of Preservation High Performance.... Subject to change at any time sally - Homeowner - from 2020, I installed windows. Caught me by surprise anything that Alside installs or produces Editor - from 2018, the Bellevue window window...., & more stated that there 4000 and 6000 series are not used the. - from 2018, the Bellevue window Materials window Parts online should be easy was. The AMI Bellevue window is indeed made by AMI and is one of their Premium windows lift. Not vary good we reported issues back in July when we had a water stream coming through our kitchen.!