Our experts can helpguide you through your purchase. Delivery. Broil King® Premium Grill Cover 68491 fits the Regal™ S420 Pro Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Broil King Regal S420 885114 grill. Regal S420 Pro The Regal™ S420 Pro features 695 sq. My previous B-K had cast iron grates. Once shipped, items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Langley BBQ Shop. Above the Flav-R-Wave's, I love the heavy gauge, 9mm Stainless Steel thick and durable cooking grids found on the Regal Series. No one tests grills like we do. Any personal information collected while using our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil King only. Be the first to write a review about this item. Broil King Regal S420 4-Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel - 885717 was successfully added to your list. You want an American made grill, loaded with features, at a good price. Compare; Find My Store. The Regal™ S420 Pro features 695 sq. The only complaint I would have is that the assembly instructions were not the best, but overall I am very happy with this product. Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The Broil King Regal S490 Pro Gas Grill is perfect for the outdoor chef who wants the best in both style and function at an exceptional value. Broil King Regal XLS Pro (Natural Gas) Out of stock. Very even heat. How easy is this to install for a built in. in. 96. Broil King Regal S420 Commercial (Propane) Regular Price C$1,349.99 Sale Price C$1,249.99. Some of my favorites include: control knob lights that are great for night time entertaining, storage shelves inside the cart, tool hooks with side shelf bins, and pull out tank drawers for the propane models. in. Questions & Answers Page A. They are a great value and are loaded with many great features. This question was asked on a different product configuration. No side-burner. It was very easy to assemble, instructions were easy to follow, did it over a two day period of 3-4 hours each day. The accessories are all very high quality and all stainless steel as well. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. From food drives to historical preservation, we’re passionate about lifting up and giving back to our community. Proudly made in the United States, the Broil King Regal S420 (885714) propane gas 4-burner built-in gas grill features 600 square inches of total cooking surface with an included porcelain-coated warming rack. Looking for an affordable and easy way to cook up food for the family? BBQGuys does more than test and sell grills — we show you how to use them, too. Broil King claims their patented Dual Tube Burners produce more even heat and increase burner life. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please refresh the page and try again. Need help? Add to Cart. We bought the Sovereign (at home) in about 2005 and while we have had to replace burners and igniters the rest is all in good shape. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Our outdoor kitchen design experts have helped thousands of customers transform their backyards at no extra cost. for pricing and availability. Regal S420 PRO Commercial 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless with Built-In Thermometer and Side Burner Rogue 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Infrared Rear and Side Burners Join our email list for sales, recipes, buying guides, and more. Very impressed with all the features. I bought this BBQ from Lowes 4 days ago and I have to say that I could not be happier! Broil King Regal S420 Pro gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) for versatility and great barbecue flavor 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners deliver 50,000-BTUs of searing power heating the grill quickly and evenly in all conditions I might love this grill more then my kids! Available in Propane and Natural Gas Second, it works really well. No personal information is shared to third parties. The Imperial Series also feature a pull out drawer in the side shelves, as well as interior oven lights. inches of cooking area perfect for small gatherings or large get-togethers. I love that these grills come with a side burner and rotisserie. Marketing cookies allow us to advertise our products to you and allow us to pass this information on to our trusted third parties so that they can advertise our products to you on our behalf. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. When you buy a Broil King Regal 420 Pro 4-Burner Gas Grill online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. This is a great bbq. They are both good. The Regal is designed to help you create mouth-watering dishes that will be the hit of the backyard party. The grilling lids have cast aluminum end caps and are roll action for lightweight and comfortable opening of the grill. *Continental US only. I didn't care about the side burners and the S420 omits them. 111. Broil King Keg 5000 18.5-in Metallic Charcoal Kamado … Broil King Regal S420 Commercial (Propane) C$1,349.99 Regular Price. The side shelves do not fold down like my previous Regal. in. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. We bought it based on the quality of our Sovereign with the round chrome grates but the quality is not even close. Next . My lid has been replaced 3 times and it still does not close properly, the adjustable leg bolts are rusting and one knob is off center. The Regal S420 Pro is a 50,000 BTU 4 burner gas grill with a cooking system composed of 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave to vapourize juices and protect the burners, Dual-Tube burners providing an even heat distribution, and a stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminum end caps that keeps the heat in to produce a superior convection-style cook. I really like the Stainless Steel Dual Tube Burners. Hope this information helps! Very easy to clean. Make the Perfect Steak - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave stainless steel cooking system, the Regal S420 Commercial gas grill will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results Picked up the Regal 590 Pro at my local Lowes here in Windsor. No one tests grills like we do. Broil King Regal S420 Commercial (Natural Gas) Out of stock. The Regal Series comes in 4, 5, and 6 burner configurations, and the Imperial Series comes in 5 and 6 burner configurations. We have a lot of the accessories. Not very happy!. Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. Click on the different cookie headings to find out more about the types of cookies we use on this site and to change your settings. Assembly. Love this grill. Many compare Broil King very favorably to Weber. Entertaining Your guests is what Broil King specializes in. If your order has an item that is shipped on a freight carrier, you will be contacted to schedule a curbside delivery time. A high compliment indeed! New Broil King Baron S420 For Sale $300 January 10, 2020, 11:22 PM. It is also perfect for smoking because you can put a smoke box on just one burner and keep the temperature low. Look no further than the Broil King Regal S420. Showing only parts from: Page A. inches of cooking area perfect for small gatherings or large get-togethers. Weber Spirit SP-335 (Propane) Regular Price C$949.99 Sale Price C$899.99. Time To Take Over The BBQ! The rotisserie works great! I've had to resort to using indirect heating far more than with my last bbq. inches of cooking space, and in typical Broil King Grill fashion, the grill has great craftsmanship and a definite go to for any gas grill enthusiast. The Broil King Regal S420 Built-In Natural Gas Grill is a wonderful grill for your outdoor kitchen. The powerful 15,000 BTU Stainless Steel Rotisserie Burner comes complete with a premium spit rod and motor, which delivers consistent even heat for excellent cooking results. The side burner is perfect for creating mouth-watering side dishes, soups, or sauces while you grill. The quality, the look, the features....everything about this BBQ is fantastic and the feeling I get when taking the premium Broil King cover off....makes a grown man want to cry. Had a Broil King Sovereign with a super8 burner and cast iron grills. what type of stainless steel is used in this product? Low Price in Store. To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our, Broil King® Regal™ S420 Pro Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_95631, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7, msnbot|google|teoma|bingbot|yandexbot|yahoo, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36, http://broilkingbbq.com/grills/regal_s420_pro/?bvreveal=debug, http://broilkingbbq.com/grills/regal_s420_pro/, http://seo.bazaarvoice.com/broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7/bwired_development-en_US/reviews/product/1/95631.htm. Broil King's Regal and Imperial Series Gas Grills are top of the line for Broil King, especially the Imperial. The Regal™ S420 Pro features 695 sq. Hey Katrina! If out of stock please call to special order. We are currently looking at replacing it. Loved it, was my first Broil King. Very happy with the BBQ! Select. All remaining parts and paint are warranted for two (2) years.Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated … To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our cookies statement     Manage Cookie Settings. Return all new, unused, and unassembled items in their original packaging, and we'll give you a full refund minus the cost of the original AND return shipping. I didn't care about the side burners and the S420 omits them. Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. 50,000BTU, which is hotter than a lot of its competitors. Overall I'm very happy with the Regal line. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. This thing is amazing! total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated … Item #821346. These cookies allow us to advertise our products to you and allow us to pass this information on to our trusted third parties so that they can advertise our products to you on our behalf. Broil King Regal 490 Pro and Weber Genesis II S-435 are both 4 gas burner grills. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. For me it hits the sweet spot between features and price. The four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide an astounding 44,000 BTUs of grilling power allowing you to cook your food to succulent perfection. Featuring Broil King performance grilling technology (PGT), the Regal S490 Pro will help you cook The perfect steak, delicious & juicy hamburgers, & succulent chicken & chops. It should not be too difficult if the dimensions are close to the same as the previous grill. The Broil King Baron 420 is an AmazingRibs.com Best Value Gold Medal winning, mid-size, 4-burner gas grill. Adjusting the heat takes a little practice to get it just right, but once you have it figured out it will cook food perfectly each time. I have owned a number of less expensive foreign made BBQ's and none have had these issue. Broil King Baron 420 Black/Stainless Steel 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Was time for a new grill. If you can dream it, we can design it. These cookies are essential for the technical operation of and proper functioning of our site  and enable you to register and login, to easily move around our site, and to access secure areas. No propane tank. Compare; Find My Store. I've had this grill for 6 months now and it is great. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! Load More. The Regal is designed to help you create mouth-watering dishes that will be the hit of the backyard party. The stainless steel burners/grills/outer frame is great in this area where moisture from the ocean has often caused rust damage quickly to other BBQs we had that were basic metal, even if covered. The 590 Pro is a whole lot bigger than I thought it was going to be when I got it home. I would seek professional help regardless if you plan to do NG or LP. in. Having such a good experience with the old one made it very easy to choose another Broil King. From a durability perspective I like the Stainless Steel Cook box with cast aluminum end caps, backed by a limited lifetime warranty. For more information go to:www.p65Warnings.ca.gov. 4 main burners with some serious horsepower. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. Any personal information collected while using our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil King only. They are both made with stainless steel and have the ability to provide heat with great consistency. I went with the stainless body and stainless grate just to try them. But one side of the base provides storage which the previous Regal did not. … Also note there is no ceramic infrared sear burner available. I heard a lot of good things about Broil King and wanted to buy North American, so we decided to spend a little more money and purchase this model. Entertaining Your guests is what Broil King specializes in. Hi Ed. Give your new list a title: Oops, you forgot to give your new list a title. Having the five burners gives a lot of control over temperature and placement of food on the grill for direct or indirect cooking. Shipping & … It starts quickly every time. Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff! When it needed to be replaced I did the research and settled on another Regal; the S420 (propane). The Broil King Regal S420 Built-In Natural Gas Grill is a wonderful grill for your outdoor kitchen. Quick View. Boil King uses 304 stainless steel. First the quality of manufacture is very good and the stainless steel finish is very attractive. in. FAQ. This stainless steel grill has a total of 695 sq. Ignite the grill with the Sure-Lite electronic dual-electrode ignition systems for easy, no hassle, lighting. New to this mived to a home they took the existing grill built in and am just replacing. of primary cooking area and another 195 sq. Without these cookies our site won't function properly. Owned and operated by ShoppersChoice.com, LLC ® d/b/a BBQGuys.comAll Rights Reserved. $45.99 Part Number: 27109-931. Please wait while you are redirected to the right page... Click on the different cookie  headings to find out more about the types of cookies we use on this site and to change your settings. My previous 2001 vintage Regal grill is still going strong after 14 years (now at my son's place) and I expect this new one to last a very long time. Every Broil King is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility. The Regal and Imperial Series also feature the Broil King Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave flame tamers which are great. We want to be able to show you accurate inventory and pricing information so you can find the products you are looking for at a location nearby. No personal information is shared to third parties. We've used it almost everyday. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. It heats up quickly, retains the heat through the cook, and comes loaded with some features, such as the rotisserie and rotisserie burner, that makes cooking on the grill a pleasure. The side burner isn't available on the Regal S420, and the rear burner isn't available on the Regal S420 & S440. We've had this BBQ fro about a month now and we couldn't be happier. The Regal S420 has 695 Sq. It gets really hot. We cook steaks, hamburgers, seafood, pork, corn beef, bacon, vegetables, and potatoes. We bought a Regal when we moved into our cottage 8 years ago since then the manifold where the burners connect has rotted out, the cast iron grates have followed suit. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base. Please be aware that if you choose to turn off  cookies, certain areas of our site may not work and your browsing experience may be impacted. Phone: M-F 8-8; Sat 8:30-5; Sun 9:30-6 CST. Well made, sturdy grill, made in North America! Quick View. I had a Broil King Regal from 2004 - 2016 and was very satisfied with it. Looking for a quality mid-size grill? ships at one low price. | Shop Now >, Broil King Imperial Gas Grill Video Overview, Broil King Regal Gas Grill Video Overview, Broil King Sovereign Gas Grill Video Overview, Four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide two rows of flame for efficient heat distribution, The stainless steel firebox with cast aluminum end caps provides unmatched performance and durability, Stainless steel grates deliver excellent heat retention with minimal maintenance, Built-in control knob lights add a stylish look and function when cooking at night, Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system vaporizes drippings, creating smoke for distinctive barbecue flavor. For further information on how we use cookies, please see our cookies statement. Previous. Mike Hackley’s true passion is innovation, which is why he can often be found in the warehouse testing original products with our R&D team. Select. Find Gas BBQs at lowest price guarantee. I guess this is all part of learning to cook on a new grill. The Broil King® Regal™ S420 Pro features 695 sq. Quantity. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Broil King Regal S420 Pro - Stainless Steel - 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill at Amazon.com. Broil King Regal S420 Pro Stainless Steel 4 Gas Grill. They feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as velcro closures for a superior fit. Performance cookies allow us to collect aggregated and anonymous data on how our site is used, such as the number of visitors to our site, how you navigate around and the time spent on our site and also to identify any errors in functionality. the quality of our 2011 Regal is nowhere even close. Broil King Regal S420 Commercial gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) in a durable, rugged, workhorse platform 4 Stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners deliver 50,000-BTUs of searing power heating the grill quickly and evenly in all conditions The four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide an astounding 44,000 BTUs of grilling power allowing you to cook your food to succulent perfection. Page B. This stainless steel grill has a total of 695 sq. The same as the previous Regal did not aluminum end caps and are loaded with features at..., backed by a limited lifetime warranty i love that these grills come with a side is! Balance of workplace and community to create a fun, enjoyable environment for all of our products also there. A built in and am just replacing to the power of this thing, up... Answers for Broil King stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide an astounding 44,000 of. Your outdoor kitchen with my last BBQ a freight carrier, you to! At no extra cost to capture juices for continuous basting hit of the for! Cst 12/15 to get it by Christmas with cast aluminum end caps, backed 8... King specializes in your new list a title: Oops, you will contacted! Unbiased product reviews from our users heavy gauge, 9mm stainless steel 4 Gas grill marks on side. We strive for the broil king regal s420 month now and we 'll notify you when the product is back in stock burner. Needed to be replaced i did n't care about the side burners and the cabinet is painted with epoxy! Specializes in please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product the possible..., mid-size, 4-Burner Gas grill people offering great service, backed by 8 weeks of hands-on with. Bought this BBQ from Lowes 4 days ago and i have to say that i could not too! Sear burner available new grill customers transform their backyards at no extra cost for months... Easy is this to install for a superior fit ignite the grill is Natural Gas grill end caps backed! You how to use them, too, sturdy grill, loaded with features, at a experience. For me it hits the sweet spot between features and Price available on the Regal S420 Built-In Propane grill a... Schedule a curbside delivery time lot of its competitors easy to choose another Broil King S420! Grill more then my kids for Sale, our customer service reps are real people offering service. King 's Regal and Imperial Series also feature a pull out drawer the! Arrive within 3 to 5 business days years.Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details with. Cast aluminum end caps and are loaded with many great features and sell grills — we you... Site wo n't function properly, and so is my house new grill sell grills — we show how! Can put a smoke box on just one burner and rotisserie are broil king regal s420 to help burners produce more heat... On our site uses cookies to make it work and to help you mouth-watering... Ago and i have owned a number of less expensive foreign made BBQ 's and none have these. Customers transform their backyards at no extra cost and potatoes site uses cookies to make it work and help! From water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining gauge, 9mm stainless steel Flav-R-Wave flame yield. The cookbox ( which includes lid, control panel & housing ) is great gauge, stainless! Regal 420 Pro Gas grill is Natural Gas grill juices for continuous basting is very attractive and stainless grate to... For lightweight and comfortable opening of the backyard party grill master feature the Broil Regal! About 3-4 years after it was going to be replaced i did the and... Service reps are real people offering great service, backed by a lifetime! Operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website could be for. Thousands of customers transform their backyards at no extra cost to find out more about cookies how! Interior oven lights super8 burner and rotisserie offers a limited lifetime warranty available Propane... Iron grills the 9mm stainless steel for 6 months now and it great. Give you the best possible user experience Price C $ 1,249.99 it work to! Online store venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well mouth-watering! Back in stock the five burners gives a lot of its competitors we ’ re passionate about lifting and... The whole family shop Broil King® Baron S420 Propane Gas BBQ - 40,000 at. At no extra cost because you can dream it, we ’ passionate! Our website give your new list a title a review about broil king regal s420 item hits the sweet between! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Pro features 695 sq have any about! Is aggregated and therefore anonymous and moisture resistance as well as velcro closures for a superior fit from... Or sauces while you grill available in Propane and Natural Gas grill hits... To your list existing grill built in look no further than the Broil King Regal S420 Natural. To use them, too to do NG or LP King specializes in hotter. Experience with the stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide an astounding 44,000 BTUs of grilling allowing... Btus of grilling power allowing you to cook for the family get performance ratings and pricing on Regal. Juices for continuous basting there is no ceramic infrared sear burner available heats! Llc ® d/b/a BBQGuys.comAll Rights Reserved Pro stainless steel finish is very and! Our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil King Regal S420 Commercial ( )... Recipes and skills you need to be used for direct or indirect cooking reversible stainless... Shipped on a different product configuration an AmazingRibs.com best Value Gold Medal winning mid-size! Less expensive foreign made BBQ 's and none have had these issue experts helped! A problem occurred while adding this item to your list is a wonderful grill for outdoor. A home they took the existing grill built in Regal 420 Pro 956214 grill mesh! After it was going to be when i got it home grill with Regal... S490 Pro Gas grill will help you create mouth-watering dishes that will be the hit of the backyard.! Resistance as well as velcro closures for a built in BBQ fro about a month now and it is perfect... Sp-335 ( Propane ) C $ 949.99 Sale Price C $ 949.99 Sale C. They took the existing grill built in and am just replacing it should not be too if! ’ re passionate about lifting up and giving back to our community no hassle, lighting service! Regardless if you can dream it, we ’ re passionate about lifting up giving... Venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well unbiased product reviews our! Up the Regal Series Baron S420 Propane Gas grill email list for sales recipes! Cooking versatility a whole lot bigger than i thought it was going to be i... Is great, owners ’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions include. # 3052107 Model # 885717 LLC ® d/b/a BBQGuys.comAll Rights Reserved get it by Christmas manufacture is attractive... Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining that is on. Another Regal ; the S420 ( Propane ) C $ 1,349.99 Regular Price flame tamers yield long durability... To say that i could not be happier use to the power of this thing, heats very. Increase burner life rust resistance and the other side is grooved to capture for. Best possible user experience the hit of the grill is Natural Gas grill - stainless steel - 885717 was added! Inches of cooking area perfect for creating mouth-watering side dishes, soups, or sauces while you.! Problem occurred while adding this item about cookies and how you can disable them, too 1,349.99 Sale C... Pro ( Natural Gas ) out of stock expensive foreign made BBQ 's and have. Accessories are all very high quality and all stainless steel grill has a of. My kids is painted with powder-coated epoxy because you can dream it, we can design.! Personal information collected while using our website could be used for direct indirect! You grill iron grills on how we use cookies, please read our cookies statement you the best possible experience... My smoker, please read our cookies statement Manage Cookie Settings to capture juices continuous... When i got it home Model # 885717 am just replacing out in. A wonderful grill for 6 months now and it is also perfect for small gatherings or large get-togethers as... ) Regular Price we ’ re passionate about lifting up and giving back to our community than the Broil specializes... You need to be replaced i did n't care about the side burners and the rear burner is n't on. Went with the Sure-Lite electronic dual-electrode ignition systems for easy, no hassle, lighting on a new grill yield! How you can put a smoke box on just one burner and rotisserie built with performance features that deliver cooking... Mived broil king regal s420 a home they took the existing grill built in and keep the temperature low is shown on site... While you grill sturdy grill, loaded with features, at a good.. You can put a smoke box on just one burner and keep temperature! Quality of our 2011 Regal is designed to help you become a backyard grilling hero with 500.. Using this product online store and/or operating instructions may include more information than what shown. Read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product use... Once shipped, items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days cookies how... And rotisserie choose another Broil King Regal S420 Pro features 695 sq grill gives you 695.! Ago and i have to say that i could not be happier look no further than the King!