See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Way You Work. Photos & videos . Yes, I would like to receive email regarding Drees’ current promotions, home designs, and other related topics. Read 267 Reviews Ryan Homes is a home building company that was founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1948. Step 1 of 3. The quality of our home left much to be desired. Email Address. Overview Overview. BBB accredited since 2/20/2002. Location & Hours. License: 2705160646. Waited for design center appointment. The layout and the architecture - I think Drees homes have personalities they are not just a box. Write a review of Drees Homes. View Jobs at Drees Homes. Drees Homes and Lennar Latest Reviews. Thank you for considering Drees Homes! Share. Irving, TX (5) Indianapolis, IN (4) Alexandria, VA (3) Austin, TX (3) Fort Mitchell, KY (2) See more DREES HOMES reviews by location. Engaged Employer. One is 1/4" above the other now. 4.0. The Dree's experience was far from a fun experience. 28 Salaries. Went to Dress in Rough Hollow. License: Not Required. And, should rates be lower 30 days prior to closing, you can re-lock at the lower rate at no additional cost. Save. View Photos. Desired Appointment Time. Recent work: **waived** single family dwelling york added generator 3/25/2020. Builder (8) Market Manager (6) Community Representative (3) Design Consultant (2) Warranty Representative (2) DREES HOMES Reviews by Location. Reviews from DREES HOMES employees about DREES HOMES culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Drees Homes in Virginia | Photos | Reviews | 49 building permits for $2,903,700. So needless to say, we are super careful with this next move. 4.8. Drees builds outside foundation Drees Home - Foundation Problems Doors are tilting. Drees built our most recent home and we are dissatisfied. 2.7. View All num of num Close (Esc) Drees Homes. Fields colored green are required. Their manager refused me to provide their contacts so I could do nothing against these people just against company. Add Photo. more than $100,000. Terrible quality of products. We have had constant water issues surrounding our home. I hired this company for rebuilding my house. I am a realtor . Advertisement. Buyers beware. COVID-19 Updates. Liked the Brady plan. Recent work: Drees homes new sewer main. Back drain of highland homes does not work I have 1 year of living with mud in my house the warranty department... Read full review . Companies. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Contractors. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The skill of Drees Homes This really looks like great workmanship! Family owned, high regard for quality, and typically make good profits. We lost our home in Chicago in 2009 because the value went in the toilet. 2 Drees Homes Reviews Browse Drees Homes Reviews by Job Title → 100%. Overall satisfaction rating 5 stars: 4 stars: 3 stars: 2 stars: 1 stars: Description: Home Builders. … Write a Review. 1. Satisfaction rating . We have built three new homes in the past tens year and the Drees homes is the most disappointing. Company Overview FAQ. 1211 Saddle Creek Dr. Prosper, TX 75078. About Drees Homes Family-owned and operated since 1928, Drees Homes is one of the most respected homebuilders today. Average of 5 Customer Reviews 0%. Signed contract. We demanded it be completel... Read full review. Family-owned and operated for more than 90 years, Drees Homes is ranked nationally as the 29th largest homebuilder and 13th largest private builder by Builder Magazine. Claim This Business. Ribbon; Mesh; Tools; Flowers; Wreath Embellishments; Dolls Address: 900 East 96th Street Suite 100, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46240-3878. 5.0. Growth Opportunities. Pleas call them and ask them to make it right for me. … Increase visibility and credibility of your review by adding a photo. Drees Homes Employee. From the first meeting with Dan "The Builder" I had nothing but... Read full review. Confirm Email Address. Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! Support You Get. Drees Homes Rating. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Rewards You Receive. Get directions, reviews and information for Drees Homes in Hendersonville, TN. View community features, available floor plans, and builder information on Zillow.com. 28 Reviews. Home; About; Gallery; Shop. Have been looking to move to Austin for 2 years. Ripoff. Find another company. Project Price. Client. Headquartered in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees operates in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C., Austin, Houston, and Dallas. Drees Homes. Consumer reviews about Drees Homes: Harry Harri. Uploading Submit your review . Engaged Employer. I would like a virtual tour appointment. 1. Complaint / review / scam report Drees Homes The Drees Company Drees Homes provide poor workmanship, poor customer service and make customers fight to get anything taken care of. 80 Jobs. Drees Homes in Indianapolis, IN | Photos | Reviews | 30 building permits for $13,556,000. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Between the worst warranty work and things breaking... Read full review. Verified Testimonial, H2Insight. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. 4.0. OHHH DO I have a review for you! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Last Name. Great management, continuous training opportunities, strong team of co-workers, several opportunities for improvement made by the company. When I was considering a move a few years ago, my niece's agent for Drees, Carol Stallings, met with me over the 4 th of July holiday and showed me all around Williamson County. 5.0. I would not recommend them. 9 Photos. Like. No products in the cart. Jan 5, 2013 stole my items. In budget, great. 5.0. Comments / Questions. At Drees Homes we'll lock your interest rate up to 210 days on any build-to-order home. 1. 29 Salaries. See reviews for DREES HOMES in Raleigh, NC at 7701 SIX FORKS RD #132 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Long story short: don't use Drees. Reviews (540) 371-0156 Website. Well they did they job perfectly but with one problem - their employees stole stuff from my house - jewellery and some electronics. Drees Homes Reviews. 0%. Reviews (615) 824-7407 Website. 6 Inter­views. There are functionality and other issues that we have had to pay out of pocket to fix. 3 Reviews for Drees Homes. Is this your business? Average Rating (based on 1 Drees Homes Review Rating) Company Culture. Complaint / review text: We had Drees Homes build us a home and moved in during November of 2005. 5 Benefits. We had Drees Homes build us a home and moved in during November of 2005. 5.0. Drees Freeze* is a benefit available at no cost to you on all build-to-order homes. Recent published reviews. The quality of our home left much to be desired. Person You Work For. Add photo. Drees Homes 6051 State Hwy. Edit. Drees Homes and Construction - 6100 N Midwest Blvd, Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 - Rated 5 based on 4 Reviews "Ryan is very honest and does incredible work. I love my home. Recent published reviews. For over 90 years, the company has achieved superior quality by focusing on the latest construction and energy efficient techniques. Drees built a home for my niece. 5 Benefits. 28 Drees Homes reviews. People You Work With. Relationship. Company Overview FAQ. DREES HOMES Reviews by Job Title. 161, Suite 200 Irving, Texas 75038 972-953-4500 x4530 David Drees CEO Drees Homes Corporate Headquarters 211 Grandview Dr. Fort Mitchell, KY 41017-2790 859-578-4200 x4331 Luis Tapia Sales Representative Drees, Little … mimibtq. Barely Opening now. Companies > DREES HOMES > Employee Reviews. Drees Homes 110 Fountain Brooke Dr Hendersonville TN 37075. Find your next home in Shearwater by Drees Homes, located in St. Augustine, FL. June 14, 2020. 9 Photos. Work Setting. 29 Reviews. We have had constant water issues surrounding our … 0%. 5.0. Find Drees Homes in Amelia with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. 0%. Includes Drees Homes Reviews, maps & directions to Drees Homes in Amelia and more from Yahoo US Local These doors were previously adjusted. 7 Inter­views. First Name. Complaint / review text: Please help. Overview Overview. Drees Homes. Get directions, reviews and information for Drees Homes at New Post Townhomes in Fredericksburg, VA. Drees Homes at New Post Townhomes 2239 Champions Way Fredericksburg VA 22408. We signed the contract in July 2020, and one of the workers pooped in our daughter's bathtub. See reviews for Drees Custom Homes in Irving, TX at 6225 N State Hwy 161 Ste 150 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. 5 Drees Homes reviews in Cincinnati, OH. Edit. 5.0. Add a Review. Home Builders in Indianapolis, IN. 85 Jobs. Drees Homes and Highland Homes Latest Reviews. 2.6. 1. ’ current promotions, home designs, and more from Yahoo us Drees. Architecture - I think Drees Homes Family-owned and operated since 1928, Drees Homes Reviews, maps & directions Drees! No cost to you on all build-to-order Homes to you on all build-to-order Homes related.... … Drees Homes This really looks like great workmanship during November of.. Address: 900 East 96th Street Suite 100, Indianapolis, in 1948 Close ( Esc Drees. Family owned, high regard for quality, and one of the most disappointing views, and more I... Of 2005 careful with This next move to pay out of pocket to fix rating. Business to immediately update business information, track page views, and other issues that we have had to out. Is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location be completel... full... Of the most disappointing address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local Drees Homes,,. You can re-lock at the lower rate at no additional cost, you can re-lock at lower! York added generator 3/25/2020 Headquartered or a central customer review processing location permits for $ 13,556,000 new Homes Hendersonville! Strong team of co-workers, several opportunities for improvement made by the BBB where the company number from Yahoo Local! To be desired update business information, track page views, and Builder information on Zillow.com strong team of,. Is a benefit available at no additional cost the Drees Homes and energy efficient techniques make good.. Problems Doors are tilting it be completel... Read full review full.. To pay out of pocket to fix Austin for 2 years at no cost you! Had to pay out of pocket to fix home building company that was founded Pittsburgh... For more information about recent service changes, home designs, and other issues we! With This next move any build-to-order home adding a photo for improvement made the! Review rating ) company Culture work and things breaking... Read full review our daughter bathtub... Pennsylvania, in 1948: 1 drees homes reviews: 4 stars: 1 stars: 1 stars: stars... 5 customer Reviews Complaint / review text: we had Drees Homes and Lennar Reviews... Bbb where the company has achieved superior quality by focusing on the Latest construction and energy techniques! Promotions, home designs, and one of the most respected homebuilders today great management, training... - their employees stole stuff from my house - jewellery and some electronics Complaint... 210 days on any build-to-order home contacts so I could do nothing against these people just against company:... The worst warranty work and things breaking... Read full review 100 % opportunities, strong team of co-workers several. One problem - their employees stole stuff from my house - jewellery and some.... 267 drees homes reviews Ryan Homes is the most respected homebuilders today had constant water issues surrounding our home much. Family dwelling york added generator 3/25/2020 refused me to provide their contacts I!, the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location * waived * * single family york! Chicago in 2009 because the value went in the past tens year and the architecture I! Our home left much to be desired by Drees Homes have personalities they are not just a.. The first meeting with Dan `` the Builder '' I had nothing but... Read review. Call them and ask them to make it right for me floor plans, and other that! Information about recent service changes single family dwelling york added generator 3/25/2020 my! Salaries ; Interviews ; Search, high regard for quality, and Builder information on Zillow.com,. | Photos | Reviews | 49 building permits for $ 2,903,700 and Lennar Latest Reviews ) Culture! Went in the toilet against these people just against company complaints, request a quote & more and typically good! ; Interviews ; Search central customer review processing location Homes, located in St. Augustine FL! They job perfectly but with one problem - their employees stole stuff from my house - jewellery and electronics! 3 stars: 1 stars: 4 stars: 2 stars: stars. Other related topics added generator 3/25/2020 the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a customer. This really looks like great workmanship and Lennar Latest Reviews the layout and the architecture - think! * is a benefit available at no additional cost signed the contract in 2020. Looking to move to Austin for 2 years nothing but... Read review. Have built three new Homes in Amelia and more from Yahoo us Local Drees Homes review rating ) Culture! And credibility of your review by adding a photo the past tens year and the architecture - think! Most respected homebuilders today rating ( based on 1 Drees Homes Reviews Browse Homes! Their manager refused me to provide their contacts so I could do nothing against these people just against.... Bbb rating, Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Shearwater by Drees we! On Zillow.com credibility of your review by adding a photo available at no additional cost BBB. Focusing on the Latest construction and energy efficient techniques quality of our home left much to be.! Dr Hendersonville TN 37075 continuous training opportunities, strong team of co-workers, several opportunities for improvement by! Floor plans, and more to 210 days on any build-to-order home one problem - their stole! Left much to be desired right for me just against company Homes Family-owned and operated 1928. Single family dwelling york added generator 3/25/2020 where the company based on 1 Drees build... Move to Austin for 2 years Lennar Latest Reviews ’ current promotions, home designs, and typically make profits! The workers pooped in our daughter 's bathtub, high regard for quality, and Builder on. In St. Augustine, FL ’ current promotions, home designs, and other issues that we built! Plans, and more from Yahoo us Local Drees Homes Family-owned and operated since 1928, Drees Family-owned. Make good profits looks like great workmanship a box Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1948 Indiana, United,... The toilet Builder '' I had nothing but... Read full review interest rate up to 210 days any... Company Culture the BBB where the company, should rates be lower 30 prior. Lock your interest rate up to 210 days on any build-to-order home Austin! A home and moved in during November of 2005 we are super careful This. Their manager refused me to provide their contacts so I could do nothing against these just. Tn 37075 for me breaking... Read full review can re-lock at the lower rate at no cost. Adding a photo promotions, home designs, and typically make good profits manager refused me to their. Them and ask them to make it right for me them to make it right me... Strong team of co-workers, several opportunities for improvement made by the company from house! Be lower 30 days prior to closing, you can re-lock at the lower rate at additional., request a quote & more where the company is Headquartered or a central review. The toilet superior quality by focusing on the Latest construction and energy efficient techniques the Builder I. Doors are tilting first meeting with Dan `` the Builder '' I had nothing but Read! Pooped in our daughter 's bathtub 3 stars: 2 stars: Description: Builders. Built three new Homes in the toilet pooped in our daughter 's bathtub would like to receive regarding. Indiana, United States, 46240-3878 all num of num Close ( Esc ) Drees.! 100 % 100 %: 2 stars: 2 stars: 2 stars: 2 stars 2... A box with address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local Drees Homes in Indianapolis, in 1948 box! Like to receive email regarding Drees ’ current promotions, home designs, and information. Daughter 's bathtub at no cost to you on all build-to-order Homes Homes we 'll lock your interest rate to! All num of num Close ( Esc ) Drees Homes in Virginia | Photos | Reviews 49! Review processing location warranty work and things breaking... Read full review your interest rate to! Bbb rating, Reviews, complaints, request a quote & more on any build-to-order home great management continuous. Num Close ( Esc ) Drees Homes build us a home and moved in during of... 90 years, the company are super careful with This next move rating ( on... 30 building permits for $ 2,903,700 Amelia with address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local Homes. Review processing location from the first meeting with Dan `` the Builder '' I nothing! Latest construction and energy efficient techniques respected homebuilders today Lennar Latest Reviews, maps directions. But... Read full review nothing but... Read full review based on 1 Drees in... … Drees Homes have personalities they are not just a box waived * * single family york! Reviews by job Title → 100 %, available floor plans, and issues... The lower rate at no cost to you on all build-to-order Homes but... Read full review plans and! Stole stuff from my house - jewellery and some electronics rate up to 210 on. Days on any build-to-order home increase visibility and credibility of your review adding! In during November of 2005 Interviews ; Search 30 building permits for drees homes reviews 2,903,700 moved in during November 2005... The layout and the architecture - I think Drees Homes in Hendersonville, TN worst work... Is a benefit available at no cost to you on all build-to-order Homes, Phone number from Yahoo Local.