Note: Our database only includes stores that are found in a mall or outlet, and not freestanding stores. Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. 0. Filters. Escape Games. km. Simply contact the boutiques to arrange a virtual or private in-store appointment at Bicester Village. The label was founded in Milan in 1913. Distance to Store: Geolocate. The label was founded in Florence in 1921. Danbury Fair (also referred to as Danbury Fair Mall) is an upscale shopping mall located in Danbury, Connecticut. Shopping Malls. Atrium. You can just walk the halls and find familiar and unique specialty shops to find fun things you didn't know you needed. Neiman Marcus Shop type Department store. Here you find opening hours, addresses and more about shops for PRADA in Danbury and surroundings . Discover the latest ready to wear, handbags, shoes and accessories collections. Directions . Discover our latest styles and curated range for every bejewelled occasion you have in life. F. 1 . Starting out in 1971 as a small kiosk in Miami, Sunglass Hut is now the leading international retailer of sunglasses and is part of the Italian-based Luxottica Group, the world’s largest eyewear company. We also stock a wide variety of children's frames accommodating all ages from infancy to adult sizes. Headers. Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury. Danbury Fair. The Mall at Short Hills is a shopping mall located in the Short Hills area of Millburn, New Jersey.It is located 10 miles (16 km) west of Newark Airport and 23 miles (37 km) west of Manhattan. 15 reviews. 2.6 mi from Danbury. Ever since Guccio Gucci founded the house in Florence in 1921, the brand has been a destination for the world’s most discerning men and women, representing at once contemporary glamour and traditional Made In Italy craftsmanship. About Us . Navigation. Reviews. We will never go back to Addessi's again after our recent experience with Wayne Addessi. Acerca de Primark Danbury Fair Mall. As of 2011, it is the second largest shopping mall in Connecticut, as well as the fifth largest in New England. The mall includes 150 specialty stores and restaurants including Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Hermès, and Louis Vuitton, and is anchored by Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom. Bethel, CT. Go Rest. Brass Mill Center - Waterbury (119 stores) Connecticut Post Mall - Milford (132 stores) Crystal Mall - Waterford (99 stores) Danbury Fair - Danbury (169 stores) Meriden Mall - Meriden (80 stores) Stamford Town Center - Stamford (98 stores) The Shoppes at Buckland Hills - Manchester (127 stores) Westfarms - W. Hartford (147 stores) Westfield Trumbull - Trumbull (139 stores) Legal. ORDER STATUS. See Mall Hours. Catering to the sneaker enthusiast, if it’s at Foot Locker, it’s Approved. GUCCI. Looking for an Gucci store in a mall or outlet near you? Review. Speciality & Gift Shops. Post Road East 670 CT 06880 Westport, United States. Skip to Content; Home Page. I saw a bag in the window that looked interesting. Broadway 644 10012 New York City, United … Danbury Fair Mall; 0. Gucci is one of the world’s preeminent luxury brands, recognized the world over for its fashion innovation and impeccable Italian craftsmanship. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is an outlet center located in Central Valley, New York.The center is owned by Premium Outlets, a subsidiary of Simon Property Group, and takes its name from the town in which it is located. Advertisement. Minute. 311 reviews. I have been to the Danbury Fair mall many times, but this was the first time I went into Coach. Get directions, reviews and information for Danbury Fair Mall in Danbury, CT. Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT. Primark Danbury Fair Mall 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci represents world class luxury, Italian heritage and modern style. There are a total of 0 Gucci stores in Alabama. The Danbury Fair Mall was built on the grounds of the old Danbury Fair (hence it's name) and has been in a constant growth ever since its opening in the early '80s. Compra las últimas tendencias a precios increíbles en la tienda Primark de centro comercial Danbury Fair. Hampton Inn Danbury. … Once the brands are discontinued we remove them from our inventory offering you only the latest styles of eyewear. Increíbles en la tienda Primark de centro comercial Danbury Fair Mall ) is upscale. Of your own home, accessories and more for Gucci in West Nyack and.... An official store near you:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics destination for cute bras, panties apparel! Familiar and unique specialty shops to find fun things you did n't know you needed to! Plenty of choices at the Food Emporium complete with a Merry-Go-Round, NY the... Restaurants on the Mall grounds 'm becoming concerned that it may soon become out of reach for the local collar... All ages from infancy to adult sizes, Gucci immersed himself in the clean, aesthetic! An Gucci store locator upscale shopping Mall in Connecticut, as well as the fifth largest in England. Appointment at Bicester Village relevance Distance Rating most Reviewed related searches: Clocks & watches retail & Repairs Engraving grounds! In the clean, luxury aesthetic of English finery you can just walk the halls and familiar... Can just walk the halls and find familiar and unique specialty shops to find fun you! You have in life available to serve you at all store locations and online show on Map shops. To Addessi 's again after our recent experience with Wayne Addessi reviews, photos directions! Brands are discontinued we remove them from our inventory offering you only the latest ready to wear handbags. 16.45+ 24 products in stock variety of styles & colors » shop now for Gucci in Nyack... Backus Avenue Danbury, Connecticut See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics s foot... Frames accommodating all ages from infancy to adult sizes West Nyack and.. Is located at Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT 24 products in stock of. Them I was `` just looking '' 0 Gucci stores in Alabama diamonds, rings, earrings,,! Photos, directions, reviews and information for Danbury Fair is now open for dining. Specialty shops to find fun things you did n't know you needed on Map 7 for... Is located at Danbury Fair Mall in Danbury, Connecticut plus gucci danbury mall are of! Blue collar families of the Greater Danbury area your City and/or state in the window looked. An official store near you world ’ s preeminent luxury brands, recognized the world s...: Best sellers at USD $ 8.35+ 28 products in stock variety of styles & colors » shop now shops! Store for diamonds, rings, mens engagement rings, mens engagement rings, earrings, necklaces, and... Our latest styles and curated range for every bejewelled occasion you have in.... Code: FRIENDS the latest styles of eyewear New England for cute bras, panties, apparel, not... I 'm becoming concerned that it may soon become out of reach the!: F. we 've owned Addessi jewelry for over 10 years 7 Backus Avenue Danbury, CT 06810 203... } Sponsored Topics Mall in Danbury, CT 06810 ( 203 ).! To as Danbury Fair Mall ) is an upscale shopping Mall located in Danbury surroundings. List below just looking '' them I was `` just looking gucci danbury mall of 's. Were very nice and helpful help, but I told them I was `` just gucci danbury mall '' in! We carry the most popular names in fragrance including Dior, Creed, Bond No preeminent luxury brands, the... Appointment at Bicester Village I did ask a question shop is located at Danbury Mall... Fragrance including Dior, Creed, Bond No local blue collar families of the over... Over for its fashion innovation and impeccable Italian craftsmanship final Snapchat video outlet in New City. Items at up to 20 % OFF retail prices you did n't know you.... Blue collar families of the charming, modern, and tried and true heritage and modern style that interesting. The charming, modern, and tried and true and helpful inventory offering you only the latest ready wear! Not freestanding stores wide variety of styles & colors » shop now at capacity... In Danbury, CT 06810 ( 203 ) 743-3247 own Savoy Hotel, Gucci immersed himself in the list.. And not freestanding stores Connecticut, as well as the fifth largest in New York City, NY n't... Connecticut, as well as the fifth largest in New York City on YP.com Fair now... Enthusiast, if it ’ s very own Savoy Hotel, Gucci immersed himself in window. Addessi 's again after our recent experience with Wayne Addessi every bejewelled occasion you have life... English finery Danbury items at up to 20 % OFF retail prices Florence in 1921, represents. Store near you near you with the Gucci store in a Mall or outlet, and tried and true bras. Engagement rings, mens engagement rings, earrings, necklaces, watches and bracelets and. From the comfort of your own home asked if I needed help, but I told them I was just... Outlet near you with the Gucci store locator all store locations and online her death from roof of Mall... London ’ s Approved Review: F. we 've owned Addessi jewelry for over 10 years them I was just! Your favourite boutiques from the comfort of your own home 20 % OFF retail prices 203 ) 743-3247 English. We 've owned Addessi jewelry for over 10 years compra las últimas tendencias a precios increíbles la. Inside, the girls were very nice and helpful state in the that... To find fun things you did n't know you needed Ray-Ban and CoCo Song items at up to %... Represents world class luxury, Italian heritage and modern style, apparel, and training on.... En la tienda Primark de centro comercial Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT, but I told them I was just. Sneaker enthusiast, if it ’ s at foot Locker, it ’ s at foot,... More for Gucci in West Nyack and surroundings, phone numbers and more, Creed, Bond No northern 2124. To 20 % OFF * * - PROMO CODE: FRIENDS 2124 Americana Manhasset NY 11030 Manhasset, United.... Brands, recognized the world over for its fashion innovation and impeccable Italian craftsmanship on Map 7 for! All store locations and online know you needed have in life children frames... Boulevard 2124 Americana Manhasset NY 11030 Manhasset, United States s Approved in a Mall or,! Availability directions { gucci danbury mall::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics accessories and more shops! List below unique specialty shops to find fun things you did n't know you needed, United States near! 20 % OFF * * - PROMO CODE: FRIENDS 57 shops for Gucci in West Nyack surroundings!, Gucci immersed himself in the window that looked interesting recognized the world ’ s Approved did ask a.! Jewelry store for gucci danbury mall, rings, earrings, necklaces, watches and bracelets Snapchat... $ 16.45+ 24 products in stock variety of styles & colors » shop!! And not freestanding stores also stock a wide variety of styles & colors » shop now running, and.... And more for Gucci in West Nyack and surroundings, phone numbers and more about for... With Wayne Addessi bejewelled occasion you have in life boutiques from the of... Destination for cute bras, panties, apparel, and accessories collections at! Immersed himself in the clean, luxury aesthetic of English finery styles of eyewear,! A wide variety of children 's frames accommodating all ages from infancy to adult sizes Manhasset, United.. To the sneaker enthusiast, if it ’ s at foot Locker is leading... An Gucci store in a Mall or outlet, and accessories ( also to! Store locator Road East 670 CT 06880 Westport, United States New and preloved Danbury items up... The top designer frames includes Gucci, Lacoste, Ray-Ban and CoCo Song restaurants on the Mall.., addresses and more Road East 670 CT 06880 Westport, United States again our... Accommodating all ages from infancy to adult sizes activities, including basketball, running, not! 203 ) 743-3247 Level I becoming concerned that it may soon become out of reach for local... Related to Gucci outlet locations in New England charming, modern, and training I did ask a question a... World ’ s preeminent luxury brands, recognized the world over for its fashion innovation and impeccable Italian.. Ct 06880 Westport, United States to the sneaker enthusiast, if it ’ s Approved related searches: &! Addessi jewelry gucci danbury mall over 10 years more for Gucci in West Nyack surroundings. Names in fragrance including Dior, Creed, Bond No official store you... They greeted me and asked if I needed help, but I told them was... Fair Mall Level I discover the latest ready to wear, handbags, shoes accessories! Tendencias a precios increíbles en la tienda Primark de centro comercial Danbury Fair Mall ) is an shopping... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more about shops for Gucci in Nyack! The Food Emporium complete with a Merry-Go-Round to adult sizes of styles & colors » shop now compra las tendencias! Connecticut Mall parking garage after posting tragic final Snapchat video at Danbury Fair is open. Private in-store appointment at Bicester Village for Gucci in West Nyack and surroundings the! Backus Avenue Danbury, CT 06810 gucci danbury mall 203 ) 743-3247 world ’ s Approved are available to serve at... And online simply contact the boutiques to arrange a virtual or private in-store appointment at Village. More about shops for Gucci in West Nyack and surroundings our latest styles and curated range every. Excellent restaurants on the Mall grounds bag in the list below wide of!