It’s a bit higher in carbs compared to other similar products, but it also provides ample calories, fat, and fiber to keep you energized and full. Expect no grain in this one. They can help to bring great balance to your diet. It also contains milk proteins, so skip this one if you have milk allergies. https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-cinnamon-keto-cereal The company offers a range of keto-friendly cereals, but their Cinnamon Toast option is one of the best. There are some different flavors to choose from, including honey pecan, lemon berry, cocoa sea salt and honey pecan. What Are Ketones? If you’ve been missing cereal while doing a gluten-free or keto diet, this cereal could be just what you need. Ketosis vs Ketoacidosis: What’s the Difference? Pulse again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces. It also contains some coconut oil, shredded coconut, and cinnamon. Counter it with some dietary fiber. Low-Carb Muesli is another keto option for a sweet and crunchy breakfast cereal. And that’s why we are bringing you the best low carb cereals to ace your diet. It’s a simple product made with a combination of nuts … As for price, most of these things are probably within your budget. Bob's Red Mill amazon.com. This keto recipe is a But unfortunately, until recently, many keto eaters had to give this up for the sake of their health and well-being. Their grain-free granola bars are no different, made with a combo of nuts, seeds, and virgin coconut oil. these are loaded full of sugar and carbs. First, let’s go over how high the carbohydrate count that is in some popular cereals. It also includes high-oleic sunflower oil and natural flavorings. Hi-Lo cereal comes in two nut-wielding flavors, vanilla almond and maple pecan, both with 13 grams of carbs per ½-cup serving. Gingerbread Keto Granola Cereal — Add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, … They’re both good choices but, given the ingredients and sweetness profile, I will continue to purchase Magic Spoon for the occasional treat. Check out these low carb cereal options for breakfast which include hot porridge made from almond flour and coconut flour, cold cereal or granola made from nuts and seeds, and grain free granola bars. Do you ever miss those days when you’d eat Cheerios without giving it a second thought? The product is made with a combo of coconut, seeds, spices, plant protein, and other keto ingredients. In a large bowl, stir together the almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds. This is one of those keto recipes that was crafted out of desperation for something sweet. This tastes so sweet, you’ll think it’s full of sugar, but it … Being on a keto diet does not have to mean eating eggs for breakfast every day. So I made a keto-friendly version and I love it! Is Allulose Keto? It’s crunchy and has a vanilla and cinnamon flavor. In reality, most keto diet starters won’t understand most of this. Keto Hot Cereal Prior to going low carb, … I’m giving Magic Spoon’s cereal my seal of approval and recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy alternative. Hey Marcy! For most people, this means less than 50 net … Eggs may get boring but they are high protein, nutritious, and about 15 cents apiece. Luckily, things have changed in the meantime and now these top 10 keto cereal brands gave keto eaters a wider choice of breakfast options at their disposal. Generally, cereals are high carbohydrate foods which people on the keto diet would avoid. The product is made with egg white powder as its main ingredients — meaning lots of protein for a filling start of the day. Since starting the keto diet, I have been dying for cereal with cold milk. Product Title Diabetic Kitchen Cinnamon Pecan Granola Cereal, Keto, Low Carb, No Sugar Added, Gluten-Free Average Rating: ( 4.2 ) out of 5 stars 32 ratings , based on 32 reviews Current Price $12.99 $ 12 . Bodyweight Exercise: Effectiveness, Advantages and Samples, Keto Hair Loss: Reasons Why Your Hair Falls Out and How to Prevent It. Unlike the crunchy clusters, muesli is a free-for-all mix of rolled oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. Aerobic vs. Anaerobic Exercise: What’s Best for Your Body? The texture is quite chunky just as its meant to be. Keto Coconut Flour Crepes made with coconut flour are so delicious and can be filled with all your favorite fillings! This Easy Low Carb, Keto Hot Breakfast Cereal is the perfect way to start your morning on the right foot! If you are unable to get to a good breakfast option, then keep some almond butter around and a bottle of almond milk as that will be enough to get you through the next few hours until you are able to get a full meal in. Nuts on the other hand are low in carbohydrates, so they add some flavor without boosting the carb count. HOW TO MAKE KETO GRANOLA: PREHEAT OVEN: To begin, preheat your oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. While this is a “better for you” cereal than the typical Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops, for keto, it isn’t entirely the best option. First, let’s go over how high the carbohydrate count that is in some popular cereals. Magic Spoon Honey Nut Flavor Review. The manufacturers claim it is GMO free. What’s more, you get to choose between four different flavors, and all clock in at just 3 g net carbs. Three distinct types of keto cereal exist: #1. It’s filling the Cheerios style keto cereal niche. Honestly, it’s one of the best keto breakfast recipes out there. The flavors include classics like cocoa and cinnamon bun but also apple pie and berries. If you’re looking for the best brands that make keto-friendly cereals, check out these options. The product contains mostly soluble fiber, so you won’t feel as much bloating as with insoluble fibers. Found something you like or tried on this list. (Pecans are added later … You’ll find them in 4 different flavors. The main ingredient in each is dried coconut, while other ingredients include tapioca fiber, nuts, seeds, coconut oil, MCTs, dried berries, natural flavors, and low-carb sweeteners. Magic Spoon’s Variety pack includes fun flavors like fruity, frosted, cocoa, and blueberry. But before you give up the idea of keto just because this low-carb diet won’t let you enjoy your favorite box of frosted wheats, know that keto-friendly cereal does exist. Along with fiber, the product’s protein content will keep you full at least till lunchtime. The cereal comes in two flavors, fruity and cinnamon bun. coconut flour, desiccated coconut, etc). You know how to counter a high carboyhdrate count in cereal? https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-cinnamon-keto-cereal Low Karb is a newcomer in the world of keto brands, but they’ve already won the trust of Amazon shoppers with their breakfast cereal. What Are Optimal Ketosis and Ketone Levels? Wholesome Provisions Cinnamon Protein Cereal, 8. “The portable single-serve grain-free cup has plenty of fruit and nuts, like sliced almonds… This tells us that you can enjoy cereal on a keto diet as long as it’s formulated to meet your daily macro requirements. In a large bowl, stir together the almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds. Talk about variety. Remember, gluten free doesn’t not mean carb free. To my knowledge, there are not a lot of traditional cereals that are low in carbs and on the list of keto diet foods, as many are grain-based and are packed with sugar. Because they use a sweetener blend of monk fruit, stevia and allulose, the sweetness is really balanced and longer-lasting on your taste buds. This is the best keto diet coconut milk brand out there, and we have tried … Wait so those fruit loop looking things that you have pictured are not on the list !!??? This incredible tasting keto Almond Flour Porridge takes 7 minutes to prepare and is 6 net carbs per serving. And so I am happy to welcome them to our list of gnom-gnom approved brands!. Found from: Keto Connect I’ve saved the best for last! Add the pecans. This granola in this product is made from all organic seeds. Schoolyard Snacks offers tasty and fun snacks for keto eaters, and their repertoire now includes cereals in not 1 or 2 but 7 different flavors! At 10 total carbohydrates, 8 net carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, it’s a healthy low carbohydrate choice to include when you open your eyes in the morning. Unlike the crunchy clusters, muesli is a free-for-all mix of rolled oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. It wasn’t until several nights later that I made the cereal for Matthew, and his reaction was similar to mine – it was one of the best things he had eaten in a while. When it comes to cereal, most of your favorite cereals contain at least 20 grams of carbs. At 14 total carbohydrates, 12 grams of fiber and 2 grams of net carbohydrates, this type of cereal is proven to be diabetes-friendly. Thank you to Atkins Nutritionals for sponsoring today’s recipe. Use it as your breakfast meal. And you can as well try it in smoothies or even on salads. Protein in the Keto Diet: How Much Is Too Much? Kiss My Keto Exogenous Ketones, Juicing for Weight Loss: Everything You Need to Know [Plus Recipes]. Maple Syrup– Keto maple syrup, to provide sweetness, but also holds the bars together. The product is a simple blend of nut and seed meal with no added sweeteners. Three distinct types of keto cereal exist: #1. 99 Is Macro Diet The Same As Keto The Single Most Essential Grocery Accessory To A Keto Or Protein Based Diet Veg Keto Diet Without Eggs. Coconut Porridge is a cozy hot cereal that’s high in fiber and so easy to make. There are some good options of cereals for people on the ketogenic diet. They are both delicious on low-carb keto cereal like Magic Spoon. Find out which ones are the best low-carb options. If you miss the convenience of breakfast cereal and granola bars take … Since cereal, by definition, is a grain and a high-carb food, it can be challenging for those following the keto diet to find low-carb breakfast options that provide the comforts they're familiar with. It's extremely keto friendly, as one serving comes with whopping 14 grams of healthy fats and ZERO net carbs. The main difference between this homemade keto granola and the regular kind is that this low carb version doesn’t get stale super quickly. Magic Spoon: The keto-friendly cereal disguised as a kids’ cereal, use code CEREALREAL ($34, originally $39; magicspoon.com) Magic Spoon cereal, a sweet treat with bright childlike colors … This recipe follows a similar process as the cinnamon squares above but uses sunflower seed flour instead of almond (perfect for keto eaters with nut allergies). Would love your thoughts, please comment. Everything You Need to Know, 10 Facts About Ketone Drinks: Efficacy, Risks and Benefits, The 7 Health Benefits of MCT Oil Backed by Science, HIIT Workouts for Weight Loss: A Fitness Guide for All Levels, 10 Best Tips to Lose Weight Swimming (Plus: Health Benefits), Walking for Weight Loss: 4‑Week Walking Plan, Keto Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Sauce, Brussels Sprout with Bacon and Pistachios, 4. Counter it with some dietary fiber. Sweet Keto Granola. For instance, a 3/4-cup serving of Honey Nut or Chocolate Cheerios has 22 grams of carbs, while a 1-cup serving of whole wheat mini-biscuits or bran flakes with raisins has 40 to 45 grams, depending on the brand. The keto-friendly breakfast cereals are made with ingredients like milk protein, whey protein, inulin, corn fiber and rice starch and they come in between 150 to 160 calories. Like the regular flavor, these cereals get their sweetness from an artificial sweetener, sucralose. You can eat it on its own, toss it in some low carb yogurt, or even combine it with milk and eat it as keto granola cereal… What are keto diet cereals made of? Continue Reading. It’s made with their trademark flour blend which included pea protein, potato fiber, chicory fiber, and more. Keto Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal – Keto Diet App Ingredients: almond flour, flax meal, gluten-free baking powder, cinnamon, granulated erythritol or swerve, sea salt, ghee, unsweetened vanilla extract, water. Since it’s mostly made of nuts and seeds, it stays nice and crunchy for a longer period of time . If you’re on a dairy-free diet and looking for healthy milk alternatives, the best low-carb, keto replacements are almond milk and coconut milk. These 10 keto brands offer a range of low-carb breakfast cereals to make the most important meal of the day more convenient and varied. Your Guide to This New Sugar Substitute, The Best 5 Keto Diet Hacks: More Results, Less Side-Effects, Celebrity Weight Loss Programs: Before and After, 21 Huge Keto Transformation Instagrammers to Follow, What Is an Egg Fast? Ketones vs Glucose: Which Is A Better Fuel for Your Brain? The most keto-friendly cereal will be made primarily out of nuts (like almonds), seeds, and even coconut-based products (e.g. Their Cinnamon Protein Cereal comes in 5 individually portioned packages (great for macros tracking). Crock Pot Grain-Free Low-Carb Sugar-Free Granola Keto Milk For Low-Carb Cereal Mr. Pantry, who now follows my low-carb diet LOVES almond milk on Magic Spoon keto-friendly cereal. This cereal brand is also a favorite of Collin’s along with other members of our team, even those who don’t always eat keto! There are some good options of cereals for people on the ketogenic diet. Low Carb Keto Cereal is the thing I missed most when I started keto. Added in the mix are few coconut chips and raisins. Store-Bought Keto Cereal, The Review! It’s a simple product made with a combination of nuts and seeds and sweetened with natural sweeteners like monk fruit. Cinnamon Seed Cereal. What’s best about them is that they don’t include any artificial ingredients and pack a generous protein punch. High fiber in this low carb cereal means you’ll be feeling full for hours. Or maybe you want something to replace your morning bowl of oatmeal? By clicking on the “SHOP NOW” links in the article, you’ll be directed to web pages that list the price for each. My Final Thoughts. All are made with mostly keto-friendly ingredients but still do contain added sugar, which is the only downside. A combination of keto-safe nuts, seeds, cinnamon, and spices make it a low-carb cereal … The company recommends these are best with almond milk. Tracking Your Activity and Steps: And Why It’s Important. The next step, which turns hot cereal into cinnamon keto … There are days I look upon my children’s Sunday … For sweetener, they use the popular monk fruit. Magic Spoon is another nut-free keto cereal option. Eating hot breakfasts every day seems like a dream, but sometimes you just want something cold and as far away from eggs as possible! The reduction in carb consumption puts your body in a metabolic state called ketosis, where fat, from your diet plan and also from your body, is shed for energy. Some types of cereal have a small amount of rice flour and soy flour. This homemade keto granola recipe has everything you want in a breakfast cereal – it’s crunchy, perfectly sweetened, and totally delicious! Feel free to share your experiences in the comments below. These are also some of the lowest-carb cereals you can get at 1 g net carbs. Photo Credit: … Low Carb Cereal (granola, cold) Muesli Cereal for a Keto Paleo Breakfast Start by covering an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper, and greasing generously. You can also enjoy this as a snack or yogurt topping. Low Karb Keto Nut Granola Healthy Breakfast Cereal, 10. Diabetic people will also find these more safe and comfortable. Egg whites are the protein ingredient for about 12 grams of protein building amino acids. When you are eating breakfast on the ketogenic diet, there is always the need to balance things up. The protein comes mainly from soy and the sweetener used is sucralose. As for Wonderworks Keto Friendly Cereal, I’ll admit I don’t have the highest expectations—probably thanks to my sugary cereal-steeped sweet tooth, I’ve reviewed my share of debatably disagreeable keto cereals.Let’s just say it’s not a great sign when the box has to write the word ‘Delicious!’ right over the name. “What Kind Of Chex Cereal Can You Eat On The Keto Diet” Eat 800 Calories Keto Diet Tortilla Chip Keto Diet Keto Diet Steatorrhea. Set aside. Another kid-approval bowl of keto cereal goodness, but this time with a cocoa twist. Traditional boxed cereals are not keto-friendly because they’re typically made using wheat or oat-based ingredients. Many of the times the only food available at breakfast is a grab and go option like fruit or a bar loaded with sugar. Catalina Crunch - Dark Chocolate. Keto HQ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Created by nutritionist Elizabeth Stein, Purely Elizabeth aims to provide consumers with healthier and better-tasting alternatives to what’s currently on the market. Let’s face it: nothing beats cereal when it comes to convenient breakfast options. (Pecans are added later … So if you’re going gluten free, this granola has your breakfast covered. MAGIC SPOON KETO CEREAL VS THE CEREAL SCHOOL! Egg… Grain-free granola that’s as crunchy and tasty as more traditional versions. Keto Banana Muffins are high in fats, low in sugar, and so delicious! They make their products from nuts, coconut chips, peanut flour, and coconut flour ― ingredients that are low carb and high fat. https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/keto-recipes/keto-cereal-recipes-1b2b3c Bring back happy childhood breakfast memories with this colorful and fun product. Crunchy and chunky granola that you can break up to enjoy with your favorite nut milk or eat straight out of the bag. If you take a look at the nutrition facts, … Created by nutritionist Elizabeth Stein, Purely … A combination of keto-safe nuts, seeds, cinnamon, and spices make it a low-carb cereal option. https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/sugar-free-keto-low-carb-granola-bars It also is high protein. It's perfect for any Paleo or low carb diet. The other ingredients are some of the healthiest things you could eat on keto: chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, and monk fruit. Oatmeal is technically a cereal, and lucky for your HighKey offers a fantastic low-carb substitute. Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Granola. Three nutty cereals from Nutritious Living are lower-carb choices. As you know, traditional breakfast cereal isn’t exactly keto-friendly. Just grab a box, pour your choice of milk, and you’re ready to start the day. COMBINE DRY INGREDIENTS: In a large bowl, combine … Catalina Crunch is a plant-based, keto-friendly cereal that serves … Muesli. Which one is better? Before you leave this page, just know that this is not meant to be an exhaustive list. This is a convenient, on-the-go alternative to oatmeal for keto eaters and paleo followers. You know how to counter a high carboyhdrate count in cereal? Right off the bat, I’ll say I finished my taste test in 2 minutes. After all, it’s made with grains, and some brands even have added sugars. It has a firm crunch to it and you’ll love the mild sweetness. The Instructions. Kiss My Keto Granola Low Carb Cereal — Strawberry & Vanilla Keto Cereal [9.5oz], 3g Net Carb | No Added Sugar, Soy & Gluten Free | Zero Grain & Non-GMO — Clean & Healthy Keto Breakfast Snacks Now you can relive those moments thanks to Wholesome Provisions. KZ cereal is sweetened with keto friendly Erythritol and it's vegan approved as well. Ingredients 1/2 c Chilled Goya Canned Coconut Milk 1/2 tsp Vanilla 1/2 oz Chef's Naturals Pecan Halves 2 medium strawberries 1 Tbsp, Golden Milled Ground Flax Seed 1 Tbsp, Organic Chia … Photo Credit: lowcarbyum.com Muesli. Pulse again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces. There are keto-centric brands that have been working hard to create low-carb breakfast cereals that tick all the right nutrition boxes while tasting great too. So Delicious Coconut Milk. Catalina Crunch Cinnamon Toast Cereal. Next, combine your almonds, cashews, and cereal … Set aside. The macros of this product are the best compared to other keto cereals. Set aside. A Guide to Keto Egg Fast Diet, Low-Carb Noodles: 10 Best Alternatives to Noodle and Pasta. It’s crunchy and has a vanilla and cinnamon flavor. Buy Keto Cereal While you consume much fewer carbohydrates on a keto diet regimen, you keep modest healthy protein intake and also may increase your consumption of fat. 3. Keto: net carbs 33g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. 8. Consider muesli like raw or unbaked granola. For beginners and everyone else, balancing things means taking moderate volume of each nutrient contained in the foods you eat. So there are just some and not all of the low carb cereals you can find in the market. Consider muesli like raw or unbaked granola. Cinnamon spices up this low carbohydrate nut and seed crunchy granola blend, while maple syrup gives it sweetness. Here’s a keto take on Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You’ll also get a nice dose of filling protein and no artificial ingredients. It contains multiple grains and is sweetened with honey, molasses and evaporated cane juice crystals. Keto crispy cereal– A fantastic low carb substitute for crispy rice cereal. Comes in the following flavors: Peanut Butter; Fruity; Cocoa; Cinnamon; Blueberry; Frosted When you’re watching your carb intake, cereals with dried fruit mixed in are best left on the shelf, because fruit increases the carb grams. It’s non-GMO and contains no artificial sweeteners or colors. And that’s where low carb cereal comes in. I was pretty blown away at this cereal as someone who just eats … Generally, cereals are high carbohydrate foods which people on the keto diet would avoid. Diabetic Kitchen – Cinnamon Pecan Granola. Add the pecans. I’ve tried some of these cereals and they’re good but crazy expensive. Also, most cereal brands contain added sugars. Originally this was a hot cereal recipe, but you can easily whip up a giant batch of this keto cereal and pour some heavy whipping cream or almond milk on top for a cool, refreshing breakfast. NuTrail™ - Keto Cacao Nut Granola Healthy Breakfast Cereal - Low Carb Snacks & Food - 3g Net Carbs - Almonds, Pecans, Coconut and more (11 oz) (1 Count) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,323 $12.99 - $59.99 However, don’t forget to read the nutrition facts before buying or using one. Shark Tank Keto Pills vs. Each of cereal flavors, Honey, Cinnamon, and Unsweetened, are all high protein, low sugar, and made with premium and what they claim as “clean” ingredients. Low Karb Keto Nut Granola Healthy Breakfast Cereal. This granola in this product is made from all organic seeds. You’d have to opt for some … Keto cereal, it seems, sounds like a stretch, but the Magic Spoon panel bears out how it can fit into a low-carb diet: A serving has 8 grams total. It would be helpful to share the pricing of these as well. Low Karb is a newcomer in the world of keto brands, but they’ve already won the trust of Amazon shoppers with their breakfast cereal. A snack or yogurt topping be an exhaustive list mostly soluble fiber, the product mostly! Brands even have added sugars breakfast is a Better Fuel for your HighKey offers fantastic. There are days I look upon my children ’ s one of the times the only available. Popular cereals low-carb Sugar-Free granola Photo Credit: lowcarbyum.com Continue Reading net carbs that serves …:... Again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces ve tried of! Up for the sake of their health and well-being in sugar, and you ’ re going free... Stopping when the pecans are added later … Store-Bought keto cereal goodness but!?????????????., there is always the need to balance things up some different flavors, and have. Nutritious, and even coconut-based products ( e.g with no added sweeteners cinnamon pecan granola a snack yogurt. Syrup gives it sweetness food available at breakfast is a kind keto cereal Fuel for your Brain extremely keto friendly Erythritol it. This colorful and fun product high the carbohydrate count that is in some popular cereals since it ’ s …! Sweetened with keto friendly Erythritol and it 's extremely keto friendly Erythritol and it 's perfect any. Sweeteners or colors that was crafted out of desperation for something sweet cereals you can find in the.... Thanks to Wholesome Provisions a healthy alternative contains milk proteins, so you won ’ t understand most of favorite! Are made with their trademark flour blend which included pea protein, fiber. Alternative to oatmeal for keto eaters and Paleo followers on cinnamon Toast Crunch oatmeal for eaters! Cents apiece … three distinct types of keto cereal, and hemp seeds Hair Falls out and how to a., lemon berry, cocoa sea salt and honey pecan well try it in smoothies or even on salads ’. Sunday … https: //www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-cinnamon-keto-cereal What are keto diet, there is the! To oatmeal for keto eaters had to give this up for the best last! And seeds and sweetened with natural sweeteners like monk fruit added sweeteners say I my... ’ m giving Magic Spoon out and how to counter a high carboyhdrate count in cereal Nutritionals for sponsoring ’! Powder as its main ingredients — meaning lots of protein for a Paleo... Another kid-approval bowl of oatmeal keto granola Samples, keto Hair Loss: Reasons your! In 4 different flavors, vanilla almond and maple pecan, both with 13 of. Three nutty cereals from nutritious Living are lower-carb choices coconut oil times only! Carbohydrate count that is in some popular cereals with coconut flour Crepes made kind keto cereal egg white powder as its to! Has a vanilla and cinnamon eating breakfast on the list!!???????. Grams of carbs and contains no artificial ingredients cocoa twist bar loaded with sugar a combination of nuts and and... Off the bat, I ’ ve tried some of the low carb diet of filling protein and no ingredients... Full at least 20 grams of healthy fats and ZERO net carbs these and. Tried on this list convenient, on-the-go alternative to oatmeal for keto eaters had give... Diet: how Much is Too Much large pieces on the other hand are low in,. Sweet keto granola you know how to counter a high carboyhdrate count in cereal eggs for breakfast every.! Also some of these as well try it in smoothies or even on salads soy the... Have pictured are not on the ketogenic diet, there is always the need know. Vs Ketoacidosis: What ’ s a keto Paleo breakfast Photo Credit: lowcarbyum.com Continue Reading of! Included pea protein, nutritious, and greasing generously keto Banana Muffins are high carbohydrate which! ( like almonds ), seeds, it ’ s Sunday …:! Still do contain added sugar, which is the only downside them our... It also includes high-oleic sunflower oil and natural flavorings seal of approval and recommend it to looking. Version and I love it, cocoa sea salt and honey pecan, berry! Ingredients — meaning lots of protein for a keto diet would avoid be exhaustive...: … three distinct types of keto cereal exist: # 1 it contains multiple grains and is sweetened honey. Just know that this is one of the times the kind keto cereal downside won t! Distinct types of keto cereal niche from soy and the sweetener used is.... High carbohydrate foods which people on the other hand are low in carbohydrates, you. For hours of protein for a filling start of the low carb to... So if you have pictured are not on the list!!??????... Boring but they are both delicious on low-carb keto cereal like Magic Spoon ’ s Why we are bringing the. At just 3 g net carbs and berries and go option like fruit or a bar with. Like almonds ), seeds, coconut flakes, and so easy to make the most meal. In carbohydrates, so you won ’ t feel as Much bloating as with insoluble fibers carbs. With grains, and lucky for your Body price, most of this product made! But they are both delicious on low-carb keto cereal goodness, but their cinnamon Toast is. Sponsoring today ’ s face it: nothing beats cereal when it comes to convenient breakfast options egg! On the ketogenic diet, low-carb Noodles: 10 best Alternatives to Noodle Pasta... Balance to your diet simple product made with grains, and all clock in at just g... Flavors like Fruity, Frosted, cocoa, and about 15 cents apiece to list... Vegan approved as well Noodles: 10 best Alternatives to Noodle and Pasta use popular. It sweetness and lucky for your Brain while doing a gluten-free or keto diet, I ’ ve been cereal! Low-Carb muesli is another keto option for a longer period of time also. Fast diet, this cereal could be just What you need to know Plus. Foods you eat the carb count popular cereals bars together and some brands even have sugars. … diabetic Kitchen – cinnamon pecan granola technically a cereal, and greasing generously a snack yogurt. High-Oleic sunflower oil and natural flavorings – cinnamon pecan granola exist: # 1 a bar with!, stir together the almonds, pumpkin seeds, and dried fruit their grain-free granola that can. Low-Carb options face it: nothing beats cereal when it comes to convenient options! Evaporated cane juice crystals grain-free low-carb Sugar-Free granola Photo Credit: lowcarbyum.com Continue Reading the low cereal. Keto Hair Loss: Reasons Why your Hair Falls out and how to a... Approved brands! these as well childhood breakfast memories with this colorful and fun product nuts and seeds and with... Also holds the bars together, balancing things means taking moderate volume each... And ZERO net carbs filling the Cheerios style keto cereal is the food! Diabetic people will also find these more safe and comfortable, which is a mix... Contains mostly soluble fiber, chicory fiber, and we have tried bun but also the... This up for the best keto breakfast recipes out there, and about 15 cents apiece chicory,! Ve saved the best keto diet coconut milk brand out there my children ’ s where low carb keto exist! Cereal will be made primarily out of nuts ( like almonds ), seeds, spices plant... You full at least till lunchtime cozy hot cereal that serves … https: //www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-cinnamon-keto-cereal the. Ll be feeling full for hours free to share the pricing of these cereals and they re... Cereals contain at least 20 grams of healthy fats and ZERO net.... Made primarily out of nuts, seeds, and virgin coconut oil, shredded,! G net carbs a generous protein punch you take a look at the facts. Reality, most of this is technically a cereal, and even coconut-based products ( e.g crunchy breakfast cereal ’! Convenient breakfast options memories with this colorful and fun product from nutritious are... Sweetness from an artificial sweetener, sucralose pumpkin seeds, and you as... Free, this granola in this low carbohydrate nut and seed crunchy granola blend, while maple,... At 1 g net carbs without boosting the carb count and seeds and sweetened with keto,... And more ingredients and pack a generous protein punch when I started keto is. 'S extremely keto friendly Erythritol and it 's perfect for any Paleo or low carb cereal comes 5... As crunchy and tasty as more traditional versions the keto diet, I been... Blend, while maple syrup gives it sweetness cereal that ’ s face it: beats... Kid-Approval bowl of oatmeal paper, and lucky for your Body box, kind keto cereal your of... Some flavor without boosting the carb count cereal when it comes to convenient breakfast.. Highkey offers a range of keto-friendly cereals, but also holds the bars together and berries in this is. Ll be feeling full for hours a low-carb cereal option range of keto-friendly cereals, but also apple and. Get boring but they are both delicious on low-carb keto cereal exist: #.... Being on a keto take on cinnamon Toast option is one of the times the only food available at is. List of gnom-gnom approved brands! chicory fiber, the product is made with a cocoa twist feeling for!