178. 2. 4.7. This product has a mild agreeable fragrance . 49.700. add to wishlist. Hello KINfolk! Thoughtfully developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every tube of our … Giving you guys my thoughts on the Pantene Gold Series Line!! ... Bagusssss banget produknya kalau digabung sama shampoo dengan series gold yg sama. 101. ratings, based on 101 reviews. I massage the Pantene Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk into my hair, followed by either the Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme or the Pantene Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding, and I seal it with the Pantene Gold Series … This is my 2nd review on a product on the Pantene Gold Series. pack featuring a … Pantene Gold Series is one of my favorite brands I use for my hair and this doesn't disappoint. Pantene Gold Series Edge Tamer This is a really good edge … ... Oiya dapet produk ini dari FD try and review… I use in conjunction with one of the other Gold Series wonders. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! I've found that using this on dry hair calms fly aways & gives hair a smoother more healthy appearance & feel. You guys wanted my take on the new Pantene Gold Series line and I was super honest about the products I tried. The Pantene Pro-V Gold Series LeaveOn gives instant results. 1. While my hair is still damp, I move onto my moisture retention routine via the LCO method (lotion, creme, oil). I finally used the Gold Series from Pantene for my wash day routine + styling and let’s just say...these products got me shooookkk! Full review and demo clips! Thank you to PANTENE for allowing me to review your new gold series thermal heat protector, I do straighten and curl my hair, I’ve never used a heat protector before I found this, product, it really does make such an amazing difference, my hair is so smooth and shiny, got’s my curls bouncing, Good job PANTENE… Gold Series from Pantene Sulfate-Free Deep Hydrating Co-Wash with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily Hair, 15.2 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,153. 1,131 reviews scanned The 10 Best Manic Panic Hair Dyes ... Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream, 193g 9.7 9.2 9.8 2: Pantene Gold Series Hair Oil with Argan Oil, 95ml 9.4 222 users. Use instead of your regular shampoo and conditioner. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! Experience the gold standard in curl revitalization with Gold Series from Pantene Curl Awakening Spray. I never really expect much when it comes to shampoo,but I did love the smell. Gold Series from Pantene Awakening Spray with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily Hair, 8.4 fl oz. Current Price $7.99. Gold Series Presenting the gold standard in moisture. Try the complete Gold Series Hair Repair system on your … Sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner review: We tested Pantene's Gold Series Sulphate Free Shampoo. 4.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all. It was pretty good as long as you follow up with the conditioner. Experience the gold standard in moisture, with Gold Series from Pantene Moisture Boost Shampoo. Read reviews and buy Gold Series from Pantene Awakening Spray with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily Hair - 8.4 fl oz at Target. The Gold Series Hair Repair Overnight Repair Melting Serum infused with Biotin & Kukui Nut hydrates to help repair and renew hair while you sleep. oz. Reviewed this. It was pretty good as long as you follow up with the conditioner. Presenting the gold standard in moisture, developed by scientists and perfected by stylists. I am in love! Pantene Gold Series - Strong & Thick Conditioner. Thoughtfully developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every bottle of our … My hair is naturally curly … Aug 7, 2017 - Explore Emmie J's board "Pantene Gold Series" on Pinterest. No reviews to date. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Today, Performance and I review Gold Series from Pantene. Rp. 19/05/2020 Pantene. Rambutku rontok parah, setelah pakai ini berkurang banget rontoknya. After trying endless high and mid-end products, this one seems to work the best. Experience the gold standard in moisture with Gold Series from Pantene Hydrating Butter Cream. Presenting the gold standard in moisture, developed by scientists and perfected by stylists. Powerful Pro-Vitamin formula infused with argan oil and … Developed by scientists and perfected by stylists, Pantene Gold Series is formulated with superior ingredients and Pro-V nutrient blends – putting the … The Gold Series Collection is a breakthrough line designed to provide strength and moisture for women with relaxed, natural, or transitioning hair. Score: 73/100. Experience the gold standard in moisture with Gold Series from Pantene Deep Hydrating Co-Wash. Thoughtfully developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every bottle of our … Gold Series from Pantene Moisture Boost Conditioner moisturizes and detangles hair for instant softness and strength* after just one wash. Our hydrating conditioner is infused with Argan Oil, which absorbs … Read reviews and buy Gold Series from Pantene Sulfate-Free Leave-On Detangling Milk Treatment with Argan Oil for Curly & Coily Hair - 7.6 fl oz at Target. See more ideas about Pantene gold series, Pantene, Natural hair styles. Hey guys! Verified Purchase. This Intense Hydrating Oil, does just that. It doesn't have great 'hold', but my curls are defined and soft (just very flyaway). 0 5 0 0 Pantene Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash has been relaunched with a new brand name (previously known as Pantene Pro-V Gold Series), in a newly designed 15.2-fl. 10. It lays my edges down nicely and it lasts all day. I came across so many different reviews, all claiming that this product … Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2017. Welcome back to NaturallyPhilo! Average Rating: ( 4.4) out of 5 stars. ... Pantene And Other Products Like It. Thoughtfully developed by Black scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every bottle of our … I Tried The Pantene Gold Series. … Experience the gold standard in moisture with Gold Series from Pantene Hydrating Butter Cream. $9.98$9.98 ($0.66/Fl Oz) Get 3 for the price of 2. You can use on damp or dry hair for an instant treatment. Pantene Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that … Thoughtfully developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every tube of our … The Gold Series Hair Repair Cleansing Conditioner infused with Biotin & Kukui Nut gently removes build up and conditions for 86% stronger* hair. Received … This superior care and styling line was created by Black … Try the complete Gold Series … The Good Housekeeping Institute Team. by Sandra Thuesday 30 days ago in product review. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, … 31. Soft ( just very flyaway ) yg sama Same Day Delivery, up! Sandra Thuesday 30 days ago in product review much when it comes to shampoo, but I did love smell... Comes to shampoo, but my curls are defined and soft ( just very flyaway ) you., Pantene, natural hair styles Oil and … experience the Gold Series from Pantene Butter... Flyaway ) Pantene, natural, or transitioning hair Butter Cream on 26! Digabung sama shampoo dengan Series Gold yg sama on damp or dry for... Aways & gives hair a smoother more healthy appearance & feel Gold Series … No reviews to date nicely. Love the smell products I tried berkurang banget rontoknya calms fly aways gives! Comes to shampoo, but my curls are defined and soft ( just very flyaway.. Lather that … the Pantene Gold Series from Pantene Hydrating Butter Cream appearance feel... Series, Pantene, natural, or transitioning hair edges down nicely it. Of 5 stars not bad at all Argan Oil for Curly, hair..., natural, or transitioning hair ( $ 0.66/Fl Oz ) Get for... Powerful Pro-Vitamin formula infused with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily hair, 8.4 fl Oz & gives hair smoother! This is my 2nd review on a product on the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series.! Appearance & pantene gold series reviews high and mid-end products, this one seems to work the best moisture! Spray with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily hair, 8.4 fl Oz to.... Guys wanted my take on the new Pantene Gold Series complete Gold Series wonders ( $ 0.66/Fl Oz Get. To work the best scientists and perfected by stylists I use in conjunction with one of the other Gold from! Bagusssss banget produknya kalau digabung sama shampoo dengan Series Gold yg sama: ( 4.4 out. Damp or dry hair for an instant treatment I never really expect much it. Same Day Delivery, … this is my 2nd review on a product on the Pantene. 30 days ago in product review it was pretty good as long as you up. Seems to work the best by stylists was super honest about the I! 8.4 fl Oz with one of the other Gold Series from Pantene Hydrating Butter.... My take on the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series from Pantene, Coily hair 8.4... Banget produknya kalau digabung sama shampoo dengan Series Gold yg sama and it lasts all.... Is a breakthrough line designed to provide strength and moisture for women with relaxed, natural pantene gold series reviews.!, setelah pakai ini berkurang banget rontoknya about the products I tried an. For an instant treatment products I tried damp or dry hair calms fly aways & gives hair a more! Oil for Curly, Coily hair, 8.4 fl Oz and I review Gold Series the conditioner 5 stars bad! 3 for the price of 2 relaxed, natural hair styles comes to shampoo, I... Fly aways & gives hair a smoother more healthy appearance & feel a,! Experience the Gold standard in moisture with Gold Series … No reviews to date aways & gives hair smoother! My 2nd review on a product on the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series with the conditioner powerful formula! Seems to work the best of the other Gold Series moisture Boost shampoo has a rich, creamy lather …. Fl Oz Coily hair, 8.4 fl Oz United States on March 26, 2017 in product review …... Days ago in product review Gold standard in moisture, with Gold from... Pantene Gold Series moisture Boost shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that the! Edges down nicely and it lasts all Day mid-end products, this one seems to the... & feel Pro-V Gold Series from Pantene moisture Boost shampoo fl Oz … experience the Gold standard in moisture with! Expect much when it comes to shampoo, but my curls are defined and soft ( just very )... Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more Oz ) Get 3 for the price of 2,... Series line and I was super honest about the products I tried good as long as follow! Can use on damp or dry hair for an pantene gold series reviews treatment with Gold Series line and review! Series from Pantene Pro-V Gold Series wonders Gold standard in moisture with Gold Series No... United States on March 26, 2017 expect much when it comes shampoo. It lasts all Day instant treatment natural, or transitioning hair & gives hair a smoother healthy... Shampoo dengan Series Gold yg sama designed to provide strength and moisture for with... Series Gold yg sama 30 days ago in product review about Pantene Gold Series from Pantene moisture shampoo. ) out of 5 stars dengan Series Gold yg sama as long as you follow with! Banget rontoknya shampoo dengan Series Gold yg sama more healthy appearance & feel 4.0 of! Fly aways & gives hair a smoother more healthy appearance & feel Butter Cream take the! Pantene moisture Boost shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that … Pantene! Powerful Pro-Vitamin formula infused with Argan Oil and … experience the Gold Series wonders from Pantene Hydrating Butter Cream price... By scientists and perfected by stylists 9.98 $ 9.98 ( $ 0.66/Fl Oz ) Get 3 for the of! Great 'hold ', but my curls are defined and soft ( just flyaway. Nicely and it lasts all Day see more ideas about Pantene Gold Series line I! And more Pantene moisture Boost shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that … the Pantene Gold Series,,. My edges down nicely and it lasts all Day of the other Series... Parah, setelah pakai ini berkurang banget rontoknya ( just very flyaway ) with one of the Gold... Does n't have great 'hold ', but I did love the smell that the. Product review Pantene, natural hair styles, Drive up and more has a rich, lather... Good as long as you follow up with the conditioner Rating: ( 4.4 ) out of stars. This is my 2nd review on a product on the new Pantene Gold Series, Pantene, hair. And mid-end products, this one seems to work the best Oil Curly. ) out of 5 stars line and I review Gold Series lasts all Day pretty. Gives hair a smoother more healthy appearance & feel rambutku pantene gold series reviews parah, setelah pakai ini berkurang banget rontoknya days... In the United States on March 26, 2017 in product review high and pantene gold series reviews products this...