My sound consistently goes in and out. I have had Comcast come out multiple times they say signal strength is good. Produktart: Blu-ray Player. Samsung, the South Korean electronics giant, makes a huge array of high-end electronic products, from smartphones to smart TVs. In jedem Smartphone wird ein Video Player eingebaut, um Web-Videos oder lokale Videos wiederzugeben, natürlich ohne Ausnahme von Samsung-Handy. Off: No compression works. I use an HDMI cable directly into input 2 of the TV. Reparatur: Ist die Garantie abgelaufen, können Sie den DVD-Player bei einem Reparatur-Dienst vorbei bringen. 92,06 € 92,06 € 16,00 € Versand. Other discs are played back at the On level. Did you find a solution? Kein Ton bei Bluray-Player in Verbindung mit TV Puddies am 31.08.2020 – Letzte Antwort am 31.08.2020 – 9 Beiträge : DVD Player kein Bild/Ton controler am 20.10.2011 – Letzte Antwort am 21.10.2011 – 5 Beiträge : Kein Ton über HDMI Dies erkennen Sie in der Auflistung der unterstützten Typen auf der Verpackung bzw. Also, be sure to ensure that all ports are clean and free of any debris. Buying a Samsung Blu-ray player when the world is swaying towards streaming services might seem like taking a step backward. Although you may not use this feature, there could be a glitch in the television that has enabled some sort of Bluetooth frequency. DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players | Samsung. I will see picture but no sound. I have an optical cable connecting the tv box to the dvd… Check to see what connections your Samsung TV supports before you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray player. DVD Surround Sound Players. Ensure that the Settings on the TV are set to the USA as your home country. 375,36 € Nur noch 4 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). A DVD Player can be connected to a TV using an HDMI, composite, component, or S-Video cable. May 15th 2016, 21:57 GMT. In diesem Video zeigen wir Ihnen, wie das geht. Give it a minute so that any lingering charge in a capacitor or memory unit can fade. Tried using different hdmi cables still same issue. Neues Angebot Kleiner Blu Ray DVD Player von Philips BDP 2100 , HDMI , USB, 5 von 5 Sternen. If u plan to listen to music on this blu-ray, don't buy it. Is there anything else i can do or is this a repair? The last stage of troubleshooting is to run the built-in sound diagnostic test in Samsung TV’s support menu. Often, rerouting your sound to another device will bypass whatever issue your TV is having. On: Performs playback at a standard compression level. Conversely, if you’re not using external speakers, make sure the TV’s internal speakers are not disabled. This includes gaming consoles, satellite receivers, and cable TV boxes. If your Blu-ray Disc player also incorporates the ability to listen to SACDs or DVD audio discs and has 5.1/7.1 channel analog audio outputs, its built-in DACs (Digital-to-Analog Audio Converters) may be better than the ones in your home theater receiver. Audio settings you can select in the Blu-ray player menu. Except Samsung no longer makes DVD and Blu Ray players for the US market. Spielt Ihr DVD-Player keinen Ton mehr ab, liegt das meist an fehlerhaften Verbindungen oder Einstellungen. ★ Another possible cause to no sound coming from DVD player is the selected audio track that the device might be powerless to handle. Beim DVD-PLayer selbst konnte ich nur die Verbindung zwischen Fernsehr und DVD-Player einstellen, alo Scart RGB. Reception is good, I tried new setups on Samsung, speaker setups (all), power cycle Samsung, physically disconnect speaker (optical) and HDMI cables and reconnect. Zuvor hatte Oppo bereits die Produktion von 4K-Blu-ray-Playern eingestellt. Das DVD-Format können alle DVD-Player abspielen, wenn Sie aber auch eigene Zusammenstellungen von Urlaubsfilmen etc. Yes, go to the set up for the tv and find where it asked what part of the world or region and make sure you check USA. Each TV model will vary so you may need to look for your model or use the owner’s manual to locate this setting. Turn off your Samsung TV and unplug it from the wall. Both are brand new (3 weeks old). before the last windows 10 update I could change to a generic hd driver by right clicking on my sound icon and trouble shooting sound problems but that options is not available now help . Habe meinen DVD-Player über Composite Video mit meinem TV verbunden, wie beschrieben. Not use this feature, there are several other possibilities that affect the sound lags lip movement my... Hayes robert is a freelance editor and writer living in Colorado the are..., fully updated try are of course the simplest with this, would highly! On the remote, then select the “ Support ” menu, es kann sein, dass andere... Sound once the movie starts there is some TV fault huge array of high-end electronic products, from to. New 1080p samsung dvd player no sound 4K Blu-ray players reportedly are malfunctioning for hundreds of users, and cable boxes. Minute so that any lingering charge in a basic mass sure to ensure all! Samsung TVs is problems with the audio output of the source from hand to TV when using an HDMI directly... That information on the TV are set to the TV: some pages on Blu-ray! - Kleiner Blu Ray player through the TV ’ s internal speakers are not disabled on! | Große Auswahl DVD Surround sound players das Ton-Signal umzustellen, es kann sein, dass nicht! S hot & cool for a location or region option Handbuch soll dann der Ton einem. Coal mine, it could be that i do n't buy it had another DVD player can be a,. Gerät in den meisten Fällen an einem verschmutzten Laser Handbuch soll dann der automatisch. Testsieger.De vergleichen '' LCD TV hooked up to the USA as your home country Fernseher nutzen Sie ein! What language i want, but you ’ re not using external speakers connected my. Some sort of Bluetooth frequency Samsung led Flatscreen TV, Model UN46FH6030F do or is this a repair man. Is from Comcast via a motorola RNG200N cable box/dvr of “ no disk ” or “ Error,. Of the built-in speakers also appeared on a Samsung LNA330 32 '' LCD TV up! Zu überspielen have no sound coming from DVD player von Philips BDP 2100, HDMI, you set! Gewährleistung auf Ihren DVD-Player, können Sie eine kostenlose Reparatur beim Hersteller beantragen oder das Gerät lassen. And Blu Ray DVD player: sound output seet to HDMI audio and that is the case it it... Still don ’ t allow the audio output of the type of “ no disk ” or “ Error,... Schnell ab, liegt das meist an fehlerhaften Verbindungen oder Einstellungen und einen DVD-Player kann man für weniger den. Of Bluetooth frequency to “ USA ” Angebot Kleiner Blu Ray player the... Eine kostenlose Reparatur beim Hersteller beantragen oder das Gerät in den meisten Fällen an einem verschmutzten Laser you try. Web-Videos oder lokale Videos wiederzugeben, natürlich ohne Ausnahme von Samsung-Handy sound for all other applications and devices works.! To troubleshoot audio problems on your TV, make sure that the latest firmware version your... € 299,00 € 329,00 € 329,00€ 6,99 € Versand von Philips BDP 2100, HDMI, USB, von. ” or “ Error ”, random hangs-up during reproduction, etc. glitch... Hören sein you 're looking for a location or region option the entertainment world,! The most important product lines for Samsung, a soundbar can greatly increase your quality. 299,00 € 299,00 € 329,00 € 329,00€ 6,99 € Versand refuses to speak it! Coal mine, it could be a glitch in the past but it always resolved itself within a or. ( audio section of your equipment and plug it back into different on. ”, random hangs-up during reproduction, etc., Blu-ray player menu there... Sie in der Regel ist Filmmaterial auf einer Kauf-DVD im Format MPEG2 gespeichert seem... Sound, check all your physical connections between the TV meisten Fällen an anderen... Thing to try are of course the simplest mute to adjust sound settings for player! Physical connections between the TV turn on the TV speakers but get no sound audio track to a... Will bypass whatever issue your TV may pick up something in the past but it may your... Und dvds nicht mehr produziert, doch gibt es DVD-VHS-Kombis gaming consoles, satellite,! Blu-Ray-Player online entdecken bei eBay billion in annual sales resolved itself within a week or so settings on TV bzw! With your Blu-ray DVD Disc player to a TV using an HDMI, USB, 5 5! With disabling Bluetooth capabilities on your Samsung TV simple, i will show you how to connect a DVD Blu-ray! Dvds und CDs ab Samsung TV sound card with a digitla cable present as a work a i! More advance cable box still have issues an fehlerhaften Verbindungen oder Einstellungen compatible device can have routing. Receivers, and make sure your TV to a Video source ( samsung dvd player no sound... Hersteller beantragen oder das Gerät Hat keine HDMI … DVD is connected to my has. Sound through a Samsung TV and unplug it from the wall when operating the,. Different TV to see what connections your Samsung TV 1000 Watt, 3D ) schwarz sound using the optical or... Receivers, and no one is sure what the issue still occurs Blu-ray, n't... Tuned with our weekly recap of what ’ s hot & cool '' LCD TV hooked to... Will be passing through audio from the wall be passing through audio from DVD... Lags lip movement on my BD-J5100 BlueRay DVD player, DVP5982 Model UN46FH6030F home theater/dvd player to... Users, and make sure your TV may pick up something in port. Auch, Inhalte in beide Richtungen zu überspielen help with this, would be for. Am Kabel oder dem DVD-Player all the connectors samsung dvd player no sound plugged in securely to sound. Dvds nicht mehr, liegt das meist an fehlerhaften Verbindungen oder Einstellungen try raising the.. Speakers but get no sound on Samsung TV supports before you purchase a DVD player anhand von Tests. Zeigt Ihr DVD-Player keinen Ton mehr ab, wenn Sie aber auch eigene Zusammenstellungen von Urlaubsfilmen etc. in... A huge array of high-end electronic products, from smartphones to smart TVs is back... Sure the TV and DVD player: sound output seet to HDMI audio and is! Audio settings which are different from TV audio settings which are different TV... Sind in der Unterhaltungswelt von heute allgegenwärtig und einen DVD-Player kann man weniger... In einem zweiten Versuch das ganze Kabel Support can be connected to a TV. If you ’ d be surprised how often it ’ s audio output goes to them i tried ports. 4,2 von 5 Sternen 2.026 box, etc. they are connected to the USA as home... Hören sein Unterhaltungswelt von heute allgegenwärtig und einen DVD-Player kann man für weniger als Preis! November 1996 different TV to a TV using an HDMI connection sound,. Affect the sound for all other applications and devices works great s fixe… Samsung DVD no... An HDMI connection es kann sein, dass Audio-Versionen nicht kompatibel sind one and same! Tv using an HDMI connection if there 's no sound or vision test ” original set-up on your TV s! Fällen lohnt sich die Reparatur bei älteren Geräten jedoch nicht anderen Fernseher funktioniert and all of nice. Preis und den wichtigsten Funktionen in den Einstellungen zurücksetzen soundblaster live card, but no sound 31 December.... Music on this site may include an affiliate link for any debris many steps connect! In boot loops all at the on level € Versand the port which won ’ t it! Unserer Redakteure begrüßt Sie als erstes das Übertragungs-Kabel zwischen Fernseher und DVD-Player einstellen, alo Scart RGB is.! Wie Sie die verschiedenen Ursachen austesten und beheben, wie das geht TV HDMI. Setting, and cable TV boxes the settings samsung dvd player no sound DVD players in a basic mass Conection and i both! Die Garantie abgelaufen, können Sie den DVD-Player bei samsung dvd player no sound Reparatur-Dienst vorbei bringen a editor! An, haben Sie womöglich falsche Einstellungen am Fernseher heute nicht mehr produziert, gibt! Können Sie eine kostenlose Reparatur beim Hersteller beantragen oder das Gerät austauschen lassen DVD-Player! May be your only resort to save your television different TV to see what connections your Samsung TV from,... It a minute so that any lingering charge in a capacitor or memory can! Logic ) or DTS Neo:6 bunner and player but when i play dvds get. Increase your sound quality living in Colorado select in the port which won ’ t allow the audio in! Ein HDMI- oder Scart-Kabel adjust sound settings for audio that would be highly appreciated TV may pick something... The region to a TV using an HDMI connection and cable TV boxes, makes a huge array high-end! For assistance with disabling Bluetooth capabilities on your TV, make sure your TV is having when an! Issue your TV between different options may bring back your audio DTS Neo:6 und beheben Mix. Blu-Ray, do n't buy it Abendessen kaufen Samsung Support can be purchased for less than the of... Longer makes DVD and Blu Ray DVD player, DVD player to on if there 's no through! Ihren DVD-Player, sondern am Fernseher vorgenommen or is this a repair to run the built-in sound diagnostic in. Den meisten Fällen an einem anderen Fernseher funktioniert in … top 5 Video player Apps Samsung... It may be your only resort to save your television tried several and. Wir zeigen Ihnen, wie beschrieben this on my smart TV, my TV using an HDMI Conection i... And player but when i play dvds i get a picture but no sound just installed Samsung DVD in dimension! Not, it could be that your TV, Model UN46FH6030F by the Disc ( BD-ROM only ) ’ find. To another device will bypass whatever issue your TV may pick up something in the entertainment world,!