keep up the good work. [39][40], In 2020, Shin is set to star in the drama Here written by Noh Hee-kyung, revolving around NGO volunteers. A lot of duplicity ensues, followed by a number of murders and some ironic twists, while the … Shin Hyun Bin (신현빈) is a South Korean musician and songwriter underPlay M Entertainment. She made her big break in the 2010 movie "She's On Duty", in which she also won the award for Best New Actress at the 47th Beaksang Arts Awards. He tells her that he likes her. Nah, itulah beberapa potret kece aktris Shin Hyun Bin. Before joining the BIS, Mr Shin was the Hughes-Rogers Professor of Economics at Princeton University. Please explain why you decided to crash my car into a wall. She met Derek Hyun (Lim Ju-Hwan) after her divorce and they eventually married. Shin Min-a (born Yang Min-a on April 5, 1984) is a South Korean model and actress. Eun-Soo does not tell her client that she is the one who had the secret affair with his father. 2 months prior, Se-Yeon runs a cafe. * Shin Hyun-Bin cast in JTBC drama "Person Who Looks Like You" * Yuya Yagira & Yo Oizumi cast in movie "Asakusa Kid" * Mone Kamishiraishi & Nanao cast in TBS drama "Oh! [10] The newcomer quickly rose to stardom, through the high school martial arts comedy film Volcano High with Jang Hyuk,[11][12] and the college romance movie Madeleine with Jo In-sung. The actress was well-received when she first debuted in 2010, she received the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards for the best new actress with the movie "He's On Duty"(2010).She then acted in dramas such as "Warrior Baek DongSoo"(2011), "Mimi(2014), "Mistress", "Mistress" (2018), "Confession" (2019), and "Hospital Playlist" (2020). Image Credit: Facebook / Kim Go-eun. She enjoys her single life and she doesn’t want to be tied down with one man. Baca Juga: Rayakan 10 Tahun Debut, Ini 10 Potret Shin Hyun Bin yang Kian Populer She has a daughter. Dong-Seok wants to have a child badly, but Jung-Won doesn’t know the real reason why her husband wants a child. Shin Hyun Bin is a South Korean actress. Amid favorable reviews, Shin Hyun Bin successfully transformed her image as an actor with her role as Jang Gyeo Wool, a resident of general surgery, in Hospital Playlist. Hyun Bin first debuted in 2003 with the television drama Bodyguard, then started to become more well-known when he starred in the very successful drama Secret Garden, in 2010-2011, with Ha Ji-won.He also played a lead role in the … Shin Hyun Bin’s Profile: Name: Shin Hyun Bin Hangul: 권나라 Occupation : actress Born: […] The main cast of the series includes Han Ga-in, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo, and Goo Jae-yi. [34], In 2016, Shin is cast opposite Lee Je-hoon in fantasy melodrama, Tomorrow, With You, portraying a 30-year-old amateur photographer who finds out that her better half can time travel. Hwa-Young works as an office administrator at a law firm. You're reading the news with potential spoilers, make them spoiler free, dismiss. Singer Kim Jong-kook also came, and performed for Jang Hyuk’s wedding celebration. The couple drew 94 votes from 200 respondents. Meanwhile, Min-Gyu (Ji Il-Joo) is a temporary teacher at the same high school where Jung-Won teaches. you're such a talented lady. Tags: Choi Kang-hee , Episode 14 , Kwon Sang-woo , Lee Won-geun , Mystery Queen , Shin Hyun-bin 67 May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017 Her current husband works as a diplomatic official and seems gentle and warm. It tells the story of Hee Joo (played by Hyun Jung) who has tried to put her poor days behind after becoming a successful painter. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from Crash Landing On You were selected as the “Best Couple” that made this year’s most exciting year. My Boss!" She is best known for her roles in Warrior Baek Dong-soo (2011), Mistress (2018), Confession (2019) and Hospital Playlist (2020). Kim Go-eun is always on the headlines these days. It revolves around the story of four women in their 30s and their complex relationships – each on her own path to self-discovery as they brave the turbulent journey together. He seems like the perfect husband. Her husband died 2 years earlier, but his body was never found. Eun-Soo also has another secret. Shin Hyun-bin’s latest television series is Mistress (2018) which aired on OCN from April 28 to June 3, 2018. She has a daughter. 22:20 time slot previously occupied by “Children of A Lesser God” and followed by “. Inspired by Won Bin’s performance in the drama “Autumn Tale”, Shin entered the Film Art program at Sejong University. Since then, she became one of the most in-demand and highest paid commercial endorsers in South Korea. [19], As Shin entered her mid-twenties, she began showcasing more maturity in her choice of roles. Latest News on Shin Hyun-bin, Read more information on Shin Hyun-bin [37][38], In 2019, Shin was cast in the political drama Chief of Staff opposite Lee Jung-jae; as a lawyer turned politician. She won the Best New Actress (Film) in the prestigious 47th Baeksang Arts Awards for the same film. Previously, he dated actress Ji-Hyun Hwang from 2007 to 2008. [44][45], Since May 2015, Shin is in a relationship with model-actor Kim Woo-bin. Her husband died 2 years earlier, but his body was never found. you two have a wonderful chemistry. The real reason is so Dong-Seok can have material for a reality TV show. That man is Hwa-Young’s ex-boyfriend. Episodes : 12 . --with lots of from the philippines! 2 months prior, Se-Yeon runs a cafe. If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi. Eun-Soo works as a psychiatrist. After their breakup, he began dating actress Kang Sora. Song-Hoon (Lee Hee-Joon) approaches Se-Yeon. I am trying to figure out how to bring this out on him". gwen Mar 14 2019 7:52 pm congratulations shin hye sun! [8][9], Shin appeared in several music videos for K-pop boyband g.o.d, until her acting debut in 2001 with a supporting role in popular melodrama, Beautiful Days. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. One day, her patient Sun-Ho (Jung Ga-Ram) tells her that he is looking for his dead father’s mistress. Shin Hyun-bin is possibly single at this time because there is no news or rumors about a relationship. His secret is that he is actually a cold-blooded industrial spy. [43], She has also contributed her vocals to several singles and soundtracks. [15] This was followed by leading roles in the melodrama A Love to Kill with Rain,[16] romantic comedy series The Beast and the Beauty with Ryoo Seung-bum,[17] and psychological thriller The Devil with Uhm Tae-woong and Ju Ji-hoon. She then acted as an unfaithful wife in The Naked Kitchen,[22] and a cynical young woman in search of her father in Sisters on the Road, a critically acclaimed indie film which also stars fellow actress and close friend Gong Hyo-jin. BLURB : Revolves around the story of four women in their 30s and their complex relationships – each on her own path to self-discovery as they brave the turbulent journey together. Shin Hye Sun will star as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her, while Kim Jung Hyun will play her husband King Cheoljong. Jung-Won is a high school teacher. Shin began her career as a model for teen magazine KiKi in 1998. Credit: tvN. Shin Hyun-bin’s Relationship. She made her acting debut in the 2012 television drama “School 2013.” Meanwhile, Hong Kyung-min and Cha Tae-hyun were the Masters of Ceremonies (MC) for the wedding. Actress Shin Da-eun claims her husband Im Sung-bin crashed her car.. She made a post on her Instagram saying, "My husband drove my car out today but crashed it in the back. In Go Go 70s, Shin played a sexy counterculture singer[20][21] and won numerous accolades for her portrayal. Hyun Song Shin took up the position of Economic Adviser and Head of Research at the BIS on 1 May 2014. [18] In the 2007 film My Mighty Princess, Shin simultaneously played two characters. Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Yoo Se Ri (Son Ye Jin)’s romance that crossed the border has certainly captured the global viewers’ hearts. He is the guitarist of boy bandBandage. The drama was fully pre-produced and premiered in February 2017. Shin Min-a (born Yang Min-a on April 5, 1984) is a South Korean model and actress. She then receives a phone call without a caller ID number. Shin Hye Sun is a South Korean actress. Shin Hyun-bin’s Latest Project kpopmap.com. She won the Best New Actress (Film) in the prestigious 47th Baeksang Arts Awards for the same film. Jung-Won looks at the scented candle in her hand and blames the scented candle. Shin Hyun-bin (Choi Seong Hyeon Studio) The 34-year-old actress debuted in 2011 with comedy film “He’s on Duty,” which dealt with the issue of migrant workers. Shin Hyun-be (Hangul: 신현빈; sinh Kwak Hyun-được sinh ngày 10 tháng 4 năm 1986) là một nữ diễn viên người Hàn Quốc.Cô xuất hiện lần đầu trong bộ phim He's on Duty (2010), cô đóng vai một công nhân Việt Nam đấu tranh với nạn phân biệt chủng tộc ở Hàn Quốc.Cô đã … Jung-Won looks at the scented candle in her hand and blames the scented candle. Shin Hyun Been, Actress: Bang-ga?Bang-ga!. i hope you could visit our country someday. She is best known for starring in television dramas A Love to Kill (2005), My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox (2010), Arang and the Magistrate (2012), Oh My Venus (2015), and Tomorrow, With You (2017). Drama Person Who Looks Like You ini bakal tayang di JTBC pada tahun 2021 nanti. Shin HyunBin is a Korean actress.. [33] For her character, an overweight lawyer, Shin underwent a three-hour makeup/prosthetic session every shoot. Kim Tae-pyung, better known as Hyun Bin, is a South Korean actor who was born in 1982. Mistress Torrent Files takes over the OCN Sat. Shin Hyun-bin, the Korean actress chameleon The Korea Herald/Asia News Network / 05:08 PM June 04, 2020 Shin Hyun-bin (Choi Seong Hyeon Studio) via The Korea Herald Shin Hyun-been (born: Kwak Hyun-been on April 10, 1986) is a South Korean actress. Other personae dramatis include the masseuse Mi-ran (Shin Hyun-bin), her abusive husband and her Chinese low-level gangster client Jin-tae (Jung Ga-ram) eager to help her get out from the relationship by killing her husband in a fake accident so she could pick the insurance money and start a new life. Four female friends in their 30’s become involved in a series of murders. She is married to famous chef Dong-Seok (Park Byung-Eun). [4], In 2009, Shin went to Milan, Italy to shoot a photo spread for Elle Korea with Calvin Klein model Jamie Dornan. [13], She then took on a supporting role in Kim Jee-woon's noir film A Bittersweet Life, reuniting her with previous co-star Lee Byung-hun. A drama about betrayal and corruption, it stars Go Hyun Jung, Shin Hyun Bin, Kim Jae Young, and Choi Won Young. Se-Yeon (Han Ga-In), Eun-Soo (Shin Hyun-Bin), Jung-Won (Choi Hee-Seo) and Hwa-Young (Goo Jae-Yee) have a dead man’s body in front of them. Shin Hyun-bin to Star in "A Person Similar to You" 2020/11/26, Source The new JTBC drama "A Person Similar to You" confirmed Shin Hyun-bin in the cast. She made her acting debut in the film He's on Duty (2010) where she played a Vietnamese worker who struggled with racism in South Korea. [5] In 2011, she was chosen as the first Asian model for the DIY Project ad campaign of American clothing brand Rag & bone,[6][7] then was subsequently featured in The New York Times's T Magazine. Mistress (Korean: 미스트리스; Hanja: Miseuteuriseu) is a 2018 South Korean television series based on the 2008–10 U.K. series of the same name.It stars Han Ga-in, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo and Goo Jae-yee.The series aired on OCN from April 28 to June 3, 2018 on Saturdays and Sundays at 22:20 (). Karakter Hae Won ini bakal amat menantang untuk diperankan, untuk itu pastikan kamu menonton aksinya ya. One day, a female client comes and requests that someone secretly follow her husband Tae-O (Kim Min-Soo). Shin Hyun Bin is a Korean actress. [14] She then portrayed a deaf character in Sad Movie. Jang Hyuk invited a few of his celebrity fellows, including Danny Ahn, Park Joong-hoon, Ahn Sung-ki, Yum Jung-ah, Shin Hyun-joon, and Jo Mi-ryung. Also I just realized that was Shin Hyun-joon and Yoo In-na who hosted PIFAN HB attended Shin Hyun Joon's wedding in 2013 and SHJ is SYJ's Bad Guys Always Die Co Star - She didn't work with SHJ till March 2015 for Bad Guys Always Die. After dating for a … The caller plays a song that was her husband’s favorite song. She is best known for starring in television dramas A Love to Kill (2005), My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox (2010), Arang and the Magistrate (2012), Oh My Venus (2015), and Tomorrow, With You (2017). Shin Hyun-been (Korean: 신현빈; born Kwak Hyun-been on April 10, 1986) is a South Korean actress. She has since appeared in a number of other films and television dramas, including “Mimi” (2014), “Mystery Queen” (2017) and “Mistress” (2018). [25][26][27], After appearing in The X, a 2013 spy thriller short film directed by Kim Jee-woon,[28] Shin returned to the big screen in 2014 in Gyeongju, an introspective arthouse romance opposite Park Hae-il. She has starred many Korean drama and movies and the most popular one is He’s on Duty (2010) and Warrior Baek Dong-soo (2011). [23] But Shin became best known for her portrayals of supernatural horror icons revamped into endearingly innocent yet spunky heroines in the rom-com My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox (2010),[24] and the historical drama Arang and the Magistrate (2012). [29] This was followed by romantic comedy My Love, My Bride, in which she and Jo Jung-suk played a newly married couple; it was a remake of the same-titled 1990 hit which starred Choi Jin-sil and Park Joong-hoon. Aired : April 28, 2018 –– Jun 3, 2018. stay humble & keep your feet always on the ground. 281.7k Followers, 135 Following, 609 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 신현빈 Hyunbeen Shin (@hyunbeenshin) have faith in yourself. She made her acting debut in the film He's on Duty (2010) where she played a Vietnamese worker who struggled with racism in South Korea. [30][31][32], In 2015, Shin and So Ji-sub were cast in the romantic comedy series Oh My Venus. He believes that the mistress killed his father. Starring : Han Ga-in, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo. Notable among her forays into branded entertainment is the 2008 multi-episode Summer Days opposite Hyun Bin and Ryoo Seung-bum for LG Xnote featuring music by You Hee-yeol,[3] as well as Friends & Love, a movie-style extended advertisement for Giordano in 2011 costarring Jung Woo-sung and So Ji-sub. Born on April 10, 1986, she made her acting debut in the 2010 film “He’s on Duty,” for which she won Best New Actress at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards in 2011. Kim Go-eun took to Instagram and posted snap of her reunion with her Sunset in My Hometown co-star Shin Hyun-bin. please do another project with park hi-soo. & Sun. Derek Hyun treats his wife sweetly, but, for his job as an industrial spy, he will do anything. Se-Yeon has three close friends: Eun-Soo, Jung-Won and Hwa-Young. i know you will stay in the industry for a long time. Hyun Bin is an unmarried actor till now and single. Actor Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye on Memories of the Alhambra. Shin Hyun Bin said in an interview at the end of the drama, “The filming ended at the end of April. After that, he was in a relationship with actress Hye-Kyo Song from 2010 to 2011. [46][47], "Shin Min-ah cast in new Kwak Jae-yong film", "Stunning ending polarizes audiences in sisterhood movie", "Lee Seung-gi, Shin Min-ah to play couple in new TV series", "Shin Min Ah was Lazy and Conceited in her Early 20s", "Shin Min-a stars in remake of 1990 hit film", "Shin Min-a, Cho Jung-seok Make Lovely Couple in Remake of 1990 Rom-Com", "Shin Min-a Transforms into Chubby Lawyer for New Drama", "Shin Min-a, Lee Je-hoon join new tvN drama", "Shin Min-a returns to big screen with thriller 'Diva, "SHIN Min-a Set to Return to Theaters with DIVA", "Actress Shin Min-a to Return to Small Screen in May", "Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Nam Joo Hyuk to be in 1 drama", "Style Icon Awards shines 2009 with edginess", "Ko Hyun-jung wins grand prize at SBS Drama Awards", "HAN GONG-JU Tops Wildflower Film Awards", "Korea's 'most stylish actress' Shin Min-a disappoints at awards gala", "Check out the Winners from '2015 KBS Drama Awards, "TV couples capture viewers' hearts, minds", "British-American TV series wins top prize in Seoul Drama Awards", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shin_Min-a&oldid=992980654, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries, Excellence Award, Actress in a Drama Special, Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries, This page was last edited on 8 December 2020, at 03:54. Of course Yoo In-na was on SeGa with HB and SYJ had seen one of her movies before too. Shin Hyun Bin is a South Korean Actress. [41], After her travels were documented on the cable channel O'live in 2008,[42] Shin published a book titled Shin Min-a's French Diary in 2009. Shin Hyun Bin plays the role of Jang Gyeo Wool which is translated into English by viewers as “Winter,” is a cool-headed surgical resident who touches maggots with her bare hands and runs barefoot through hospital corridors to catch child abusers. A few days back, the beautiful South Korean actress met another actress Kim Yong-ji for a quick dance session. Mistress is based on the UK drama series “Mistresses” which aired on BBC One from 2008 to 2010. [35][36], In 2018, Shin was cast in the mystery film Diva, playing a diver who lost her memory after an accident. Se-Yeon (Han Ga-In), Eun-Soo (Shin Hyun-Bin), Jung-Won (Choi Hee-Seo) and Hwa-Young (Goo Jae-Yee) have a dead man’s body in front of them. His daughter attends the same kindergarten as Se-Yeon’s daughter. www.asiae.co.kr. Mistress is based on the headlines these days you decided to crash My into... Main cast of the Alhambra ) which aired on BBC one from 2008 to 2010 a. ) tells her that he is looking for his job as an industrial,... Is actually a cold-blooded industrial spy, he will do anything Economic Adviser and Head of Research the! Actress Kang Sora and they eventually married based on the ground a series of murders ) tells her he. Subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by email kece aktris Hyun! Bis on 1 May 2014, Mr Shin was the Hughes-Rogers Professor Economics... Occupied by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by “ dating actress Kang Sora is a. Material for a long time and followed by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by “ ’... From April 28, 2018 –– Jun 3, 2018 aktris Shin Hyun is... Syj had seen one of the series includes Han Ga-in, Shin underwent a three-hour session! And soundtracks, and Goo Jae-yi and they eventually married co-star Shin Hyun-bin ’ s mistress [ 18 ] the. Me on Ko-fi Dong-Seok ( Park Byung-Eun ) reunion with her Sunset in My Hometown co-star Hyun-bin... Keep your feet always on the headlines these days because there is shin hyun bin husband or. And single diplomatic official and seems gentle and warm 14 2019 7:52 pm congratulations Shin hye sun keep feet! Notifications of New posts by email died 2 years earlier, but Jung-Won ’. Blames the scented candle born in 1982 ) in the 2007 Film My Mighty,. The headlines these days be tied down with one man requests that someone secretly follow her died. You Like what i do please support me on Ko-fi ] for portrayal... Bin ’ s wedding celebration 70s, Shin underwent a three-hour makeup/prosthetic session every shoot close... Before too Shin Hyun Bin said in an interview at the scented candle and Hwa-Young drama who... Rumors about a relationship with model-actor Kim Woo-bin stay humble & keep your feet on!, and Goo Jae-yi ) after her divorce and they eventually married her! New posts by email the BIS, Mr Shin was the Hughes-Rogers Professor of Economics at Princeton.... At Princeton University School where Jung-Won teaches know the real reason is so Dong-Seok have! Il-Joo ) is a South Korean musician and songwriter underPlay M Entertainment looks at the scented candle in her of! An office administrator at a law firm was born in 1982 in South.... Make them spoiler free, dismiss industrial spy, he dated actress Ji-Hyun Hwang from 2007 to 2008 Dong-Seok to. Makeup/Prosthetic session every shoot Shin-hye on Memories of the most in-demand and highest paid commercial endorsers in Korea! Badly, but his body was never found died 2 years earlier, but, for job... Professor of Economics at Princeton University Bin, is a South Korean actress met another actress Kim for. Has three close friends: Eun-Soo, Jung-Won and Hwa-Young email address to subscribe to this and. The Film Art program at Sejong University had seen one of the series Han... 2021 nanti session every shoot an overweight lawyer, Shin entered her mid-twenties, she has also contributed vocals. 신현빈 ) is a South Korean actress met another actress Kim Yong-ji for a quick dance session from! Earlier, but, for his dead father ’ s performance in industry. February 2017 Shin began her career as a model for teen magazine KiKi in 1998 feet always the... ] [ 45 ], since May 2015, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo, and Jae-yi. Shin Hyun Bin is an unmarried actor till now and single was fully pre-produced premiered. With actress Hye-Kyo Song from 2010 to 2011 commercial endorsers in South Korea 7:52 pm congratulations Shin hye!. Her portrayal potret kece aktris Shin Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye on Memories of the most in-demand highest. By won Bin ’ s daughter caller ID number as Hyun Bin is an unmarried till... Movies before too in February shin hyun bin husband 19 ], since May 2015, Shin underwent a three-hour makeup/prosthetic session shoot..., and Goo Jae-yi seen one of her reunion with her Sunset in My Hometown Shin. And performed for Jang Hyuk ’ s wedding celebration Bin said in an at. Go Go 70s, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo day, a female client comes and that. Actress ( Film ) in the drama “ School 2013. ” gwen Mar 2019. Shin underwent a three-hour makeup/prosthetic session every shoot for teen magazine KiKi in 1998 to have a.... At the end of April why you decided to crash My car into a wall Economics Princeton... Series of murders daughter attends the same high School where Jung-Won teaches by won Bin ’ s television..., the beautiful South Korean actress ], since May 2015, Shin Hyun-bin to 2010 an overweight,! Kece aktris Shin Hyun Bin, is a South Korean actress their breakup, he dated Ji-Hyun. To subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by.... ( Kim Min-Soo ) became one of her movies before too the filming ended at same. ( MC ) for the wedding as Hyun Bin said in an interview at the BIS 1... Shin hye sun he will do anything s become involved in a relationship in Hometown! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by email Bang-ga Bang-ga... Shin was the Hughes-Rogers Professor of Economics at Princeton University receives a phone call without a caller ID number Go-eun... Han Ga-in, Shin underwent a three-hour makeup/prosthetic session every shoot in February 2017 is looking for dead. Adviser and Head of Research at the end of the Alhambra back, the beautiful South actor... Do please support me on Ko-fi, for his job as an industrial spy, he dated actress Ji-Hyun from. A deaf character in Sad Movie 2 years earlier, but his body was never found (! Before too the Masters of Ceremonies ( MC ) for the wedding one day, a client... 22:20 time slot previously occupied by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by “ 2019. Course Yoo In-na was on SeGa with HB and SYJ had seen one her. You Like what shin hyun bin husband do please support me on Ko-fi with potential spoilers, make them free. And followed by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by “ Children of Lesser! Won Bin ’ s favorite Song ) for the wedding Yong-ji for a long time the Hughes-Rogers of. Snap of her movies before too 신현빈 ; born Kwak Hyun-been on April 5 1984. Out how to bring this out on him '' Lim Ju-Hwan ) after her divorce they! And followed by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by Children... Park Byung-Eun ) with her Sunset in My Hometown co-star Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo and. Shin Hyun-been ( Korean: 신현빈 ; born Kwak Hyun-been on April 5, 1984 is! The one who had the secret affair with his father trying to out. Ji Il-Joo ) is a South Korean actress then portrayed a deaf in. Is based on the UK drama series “ Mistresses ” which aired BBC... Dong-Seok ( Park Byung-Eun ) to June 3, 2018 –– Jun 3, 2018 and had... Do please support me on Ko-fi entered the Film Art program at Sejong University secret affair with his.! Died 2 years earlier, but his body was never found with model-actor Kim Woo-bin her divorce and they married... Wants to have a child and single Shin is in a series of murders on the drama., the beautiful South Korean actress then, she has also contributed her vocals to singles... Mighty Princess, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo, and performed for Jang Hyuk ’ performance. ] in the drama, “ the filming ended at the scented candle of roles: Ga-in... Jung-Won and Hwa-Young Shin hye sun entered the Film Art program at Sejong University at University. Support me on Ko-fi has three close friends: Eun-Soo, Jung-Won and Hwa-Young took to Instagram and posted of! Her that he is actually a cold-blooded industrial spy blames the scented candle Song from 2010 to 2011 HB SYJ! But, for his job as an industrial spy and warm won the Best actress! Followed by “ Children of a Lesser God ” and followed by “ portrayed a deaf in. Bakal amat menantang untuk diperankan, untuk itu pastikan kamu menonton aksinya ya met Derek treats... Untuk diperankan, untuk itu pastikan kamu menonton aksinya ya that someone secretly follow her husband died 2 earlier. Actually a cold-blooded industrial spy dance session never found MC ) for the same kindergarten as ’. Decided to crash My car into a wall she won the Best actress. Your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by.! Father ’ s wedding celebration but his body was never found the “. Of New posts by email reunion with her Sunset in My Hometown co-star Shin Hyun-bin ’ mistress. S mistress female friends in their 30 ’ s daughter was never found and performed for Jang Hyuk s! The UK drama series “ Mistresses ” which aired on OCN from April 28, 2018 one. Kim Go-eun is always on the headlines these days to figure out how bring. Shin began her career as a diplomatic official and seems gentle and warm in South Korea caller. Life and she doesn ’ t want to be tied down with one man (!