"What care I for my goose feather bed There were three old gypsies came to our hall door. Three gypsies stood at the castle gate They sang so high, they sang so low The lady sate in her chamber late Her heart it melted away as snow They sang so sweet, they sang so shrill She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o It was late that night when the Lord came in Enquiring for his lady-o And the servant girl she said to the Lord "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" "Then saddle for me my milk white steed - my big horse is not speedy-o And I will ride till I seek my bride She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" starts and ends within the same node. There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and boldly-o One sang high and the other sang low And the Lady sang the raggle taggle gypsy-o Trad Arr C. Moore. Lyrics to Raggle Taggle Gypsy by Celtic Thunder from the Act Two album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! all for a raggle taggle gypsy-o? I'd rather have a kiss from the yellow gypsy's lips There are 60 lyrics related to The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains. Album: Miscellaneous. Artist: The Chieftains. The Waterboys - The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and bold-ee-oh And there's one sang high and the other sang low And the lady sang the Raggle Taggle gypsie-oh It was upstairs, downstairs the lady went, Put on her suit of … Genre: Rock. I'd rather have a kiss from the yellow gypsy's lips Lyrics to 'Raggle Taggle Gypsy' by The Irish Descendants. And one sang high and the other sang low "She's away with the raggle taggle gypsy-o" "Then saddle for me my milk-white steed Me big horse is not speedy-o And I will ride and I'll seek me bride She's away with the raggle taggle gypsy-o" He rode east and he rode west He rode north and south also And when he came to … There was three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and boldly-o And the one sang high and the other sang low And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o It was upstairs, downstairs the lady went. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Tonight I lie in a wide open field Copyright: Writer(s): Anthony Thistlethwaite, Trevor Hutchinson, Michael Scott, Sharon Shannon, Trad, Noel Bridgmann, Colin Blakey, Stephen Wickham Lyrics Terms of Use, There were three old gypsies came to our hall door "What care I for my house and my land? The Raggle Taggle Gypsy The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Video; Print; Trad There were three gypsies a come to my door And downstairs ran this lady, O! - my big horse is not speedy-o Review: RIFF-it. RIFF-it good. And there was a cry from around the door she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o", Now he rode East and he rode West Planxty The Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics: There were three gypsies came to our door. There were three auld gypsies came to our hall door. The Raggle Taggle Gypsy" (Roud 1, Child 200), is a traditional folk song that originated as a Scottish border ballad, and has been popular throughout Britain, Ireland and North America. The Chieftains - The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. It was upstairs downstairs the lady went It was there that he spied his lady, O. Derek Ryan Raggle Taggle Gypsy (lyrics) on screen video please subscribe and thanks for watching :) bye :) There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and bold-ee-oh And there's one sang high and the other sang low And the lady sang the Raggle Taggle gypsie-oh One sang high and another sang low And the other sang bonny, bonny, Biscay, O! Derek Ryan Raggle Taggle Gypsy (lyrics) on screen video please subscribe and thanks for watching :) bye :) And I will ride till I seek my bride Related artists: The absence, The academy is..., The adverts, The afters, The agonist, The amplifetes, The analogs, The ark. There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and boldly-o One sang high and the other sang low And the Lady sang the raggle taggle gypsy-o When the Lord returns and finds her gone, he saddles up his horse and follows her. The Raggle Taggle Gypsy This song is by The Waterboys and appears on the album Room to Roam (1990). Highlight. She's away with the raggle-taggle gypsy, O." Alison Moyet Lyrics "The Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O!" Lyrics to Raggle Taggle Gypsy by Celtic Thunder from the Act Two album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" enquiring for his lady-o The Waterboys are a band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott. Well, he rode east, and he rode west. put on her suit of leather-o all for a raggle taggle gypsy-o?" Raggle Taggle Gypsy - Chords, Lyrics and Origins. And the servant girl she said to the Lord (Traditional) There were three old gypsies came to our hall door they came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low The Raggle Taggle Gypsy song lyrics tell the story of a gypsy who charms the wife of a squire and she leaves her home and riches to be with him. They came brave and boldly-o, One sang high and the other sang low, And the lady sang the Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o. Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. - my big horse is not speedy-o I'm away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o! Now he rode East and he rode West Lyrics to "The Raggle Taggle Gypsy" on Lyrics.com. Lyrics to 'Raggle Taggle Gypsy' by The Irish Descendants. The different versions vary in detail but the basic story is generally the same. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Raggle taggle Gypsy Lyrics YouTube; Raggle Taggle Gypsy… Heyo! Although often thought of as Irish, Raggle Taggle Gypsy is actually a border ballad from Scotland. Browse for The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains song lyrics by entered search phrase. There were three old gypsies came to our house door There were three old gypsies came to our hall door. Origins. she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" Lyrics. Then she pulled off her silk finished gown And put on hose of leather, O! Some believe, perhaps a touch romantically, that the song is based on true events, the story being that in 1642 a Scottish gypsy named John Faw ran away with Lady Jane Hamilton, the wife of the Earl of Cassilis. How could you leave your newly wedded lord, All for a raggle-taggle gypsy, O?" Raggle Taggle Gypsy This song is by The Irish Descendants and appears on the album Gypsies & Lovers (1995). Make sure your selection in the arms of a raggle taggle gypsy-o" "How could you leave your goose feather bed Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The Raggle Taggle Gypsy song lyrics tell the story of a gypsy who charms the wife of a squire and she leaves her home and riches to be with him. How could you leave your only wedded Lord When the Lord returns and finds her gone, he saddles up his horse and follows her. how could you leave your money-o? The Waterboys - The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. Until he came to a wide open field Read or print original The Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics 2020 updated! ... She's away with the raggle-taggle gypsy, O." It was upstairs, downstairs the lady went, Put on her suit of … "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o", "Then saddle for me my milk white steed Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics and chords print version [Am]There were three bold gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and[C] boldly-o Well there’s[Em] one sang[Am] high and the[Em] other sang[Am] low And the lady sang The[Em] Raggle-Taggle [Am]Gypsy-o. There was three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and boldly-o And the one sang high and the other sang low And the other sa And how could you leave your newly wedded Lord The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains lyrics. The Chieftains Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. They came brave and boldly-o. Lyrics to The Raggle Taggle Gypsy by The Waterboys from the And a Bang on the Ear album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and bold-ee-oh And there's one sang high and the other sang low And the lady sang the Raggle Taggle … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. "How could you leave your house and your land? RIFF-it good. 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o The Raggle Taggle Gypsy" (Roud 1, Child 200), is a traditional folk song that originated as a Scottish border ballad, and has been popular throughout Britain, Ireland and North America. Heyo! and the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o Lyrics to The Raggle Taggle Gypsy by The Waterboys from the Room to Roam album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The Raggle Taggle Gypsy - lyrics W The Waterboys Room to Roam. Raggle-Taggle Gypsy lyrics performed by Derek Ryan: There was three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave an bold e-o One sang high and the other sang low The other sang The Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o Artist: The Waterboys. Until he came to a wide open plain It was there that he spied his lady, O. And one sang high and the other sang low And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o. "The Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O!" Lyrics to 'Raggle Taggle Gypsy' by Celtic Thunder. It concerns a rich lady who runs off to join the gypsies (or one gypsy). The ragged, ragged, rags about our door She's gone with the raggle taggle gypsies, O! And there was a cry from around the door The Chieftains - The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. And the servant girl she said to the Lord Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics and chords print version [Am]There were three bold gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and [C] boldly-o Well there’s [Em] one sang [Am] high and the [Em] other sang [Am] low Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Traditional) / There were three old gypsies came to our hall door it was there that he spied his lady-o, "How could you leave your goose feather bed Song Origins and Appeal Raggle Taggle Gypsy Videos Lyrics and Chords. all for a raggle taggle gypsy-o? what care I for my money-o? The Raggle Taggle Gypsy This song is by The Chieftains, features Nickel Creek and appears on the album Further Down The Old Plank Road (2003). Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. And one sang high and the other sang low all for a raggle taggle gypsy-o?" Raggle-Taggle Gypsy. how could you leave your money-o? He rode north and south also, Until he came to a wide-open field. Playlist Share. ", "What care I for my house and my land? Lyrics to The Raggle Taggle Gypsy by The Waterboys from the And a Bang on the Ear album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! There are 60 lyrics related to The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains. she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o It was late that night when the Lord came in enquiring for his lady-o And the servant girl she said to the Lord "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" "Then saddle for me my milk white steed - my big horse is not speedy-o And I will ride till I seek my bride she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o. The Raggle Taggle Gypsy is a very old folk song that has had a resurgence in popularity over recent years thanks to recordings by high profile artists like The Waterboys, Planxty and Celtic Thunder. Derek Ryan Raggle Taggle Gypsy (lyrics) - Duration: 2:57. The Waterboys. Browse for The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains song lyrics by entered search phrase. This song is a cover of "The Raggle Taggle Gypsy" by Traditional. I'm away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o!". It was upstairs downstairs the lady went, Put on her suit of leather-o. 2:57. what care I for my money-o? They came brave and boldly-o. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Choose one of the browsed The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. NFVideoProductions 79,840 views. All for a Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o And what care for my house or land What care I for money-o I'd rather have a kiss on my yellow Gypsys lips I'm away with the Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o Well how could you leave your goose-feather bed Your bag of stones so combley-o How could you leave your newly wedded Lord All for a Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o they came brave and boldly-o she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o, It was late that night when the Lord came in There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and bold-ee-oh And there's one sang high and the other sang low And the lady sang the Raggle Taggle … Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics performed by The Chieftains: There were three old gypsies came to our house door they came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low and the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o lyrics. The rough gypsy charms the fine lady. The song is to be found all over the world under various names including The Raggle Taggle Gypsies, Black Jack Davy, Gypsy Davy, Seven Yellow Gypsies and many more. Review: RIFF-it. The band's membership, past and present, has been composed mainly of musicians from Scotland, Ireland and England. Trad Arr C. Moore. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. they came brave and boldly-o Album: Ten Dollar DJ: Irish Celebration. Raggle Taggle Gypsy Videos Lyrics and Chords. he rode North and South also The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. Choose one of the browsed The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. "Well saddle for me my milk white steed it was there that he spied his lady-o check amazon for Raggle Taggle Gypsy mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by kaan browse other artists under I:I2 I3 Songwriter(s): Anthony Thistlethwaite, Stephen Patrick Wickham, Michael Scott, Vincent Gerard Kilduff, Trevor Samuel Hutchinson, Colin Blakey, Jay Dee Daugherty Official lyrics by Raggle-Taggle Gypsy. Tonight I lie in a wide open field It was late that night when the Lord came in Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. The Waterboys - The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics & Traduction. and the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o, It was upstairs downstairs the lady went An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). ", The Chieftains Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. And one sang high and the other sang low And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o. Well, he rode east, and he rode west. Raggle Taggle Gypsy This song is by The Irish Descendants and appears on the album Gypsies & Lovers (1995). he rode North and South also There were three auld gypsies came to our hall door. ", "What care I for my goose feather bed They came brave and boldly-o, One sang high and the other sang low, And the lady sang the Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o. And I will ride till I seek my bride your blankets strewn so comely-o? Listen while you read! There were three old gypsies came to our hall door they came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low and the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o It was upstairs downstairs the lady went put on her suit of leather-o And there was a cry from around the door she's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o It was late that night when the Lord came in enquiring for his lady-o And the servant girl she said to the Lord "She's away wi' the raggle taggle gypsy-o" "Then saddle for me my milk white steed - my big h… Lyrics to "The Raggle Taggle Gypsy" by THE WATERBOYS: There were three old gypsies came to our hall door / They came brave and boldly-o / And one sang high and the other sang low / And the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o / It was upstairs downstairs the lady went / Put on her suit of leather-o / … Lyrics to 'Raggle Taggle Gypsy' by Celtic Thunder. Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics performed by The Chieftains: There were three old gypsies came to our house door they came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low and the other sang a raggle taggle gypsy-o put on her suit of leather-o "Tell me, how you could leave your goose-feather bed, Your blankets strewn so comely, O? He rode north and south also, Until he came to a wide-open field. my blankets strewn so comely-o? This is just a preview! There were three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave and bold-ee-oh And there's one sang high and the other sang low And the lady sang the Raggle Taggle gypsie-oh The Chieftains Raggle Taggle Gypsy Lyrics. your blankeys strewn so comely-o? She's away with the Raggle Taggle Gypsy-o It was late that night when the Lord came in, Enquiring for his Lady-o And the servant girl she said to the Lord, She's away with the Raggle Taggle Gypsy-o Then saddle for me my milk-white steed, My big horse is not speedy-o, Tonight I'll ride, to seek my bride, She's away with the Raggle Taggle Gypsy-o And how could you leave your newly wedded Lord It concerns a rich lady who runs off to join the gypsies (or one gypsy). Highlight. How could you leave your only wedded Lord in the arms of a raggle taggle gypsy-o", "How could you leave your house and your land? Lyrics to 'The raggle taggle gypsy' by Waterboys. There were three old gypsies came to our house door they came brave and boldly-o And one sang high and the other sang low and the other sang wi' blankets strewn so comely-o? enquiring for his lady-o Raggle-Taggle Gypsy lyrics performed by Derek Ryan: There was three old gypsies came to our hall door They came brave an bold e-o One sang high and the other sang low The other sang The Raggle-Taggle Gypsy-o ' the Raggle Taggle gypsy-o of musicians from Scotland how you could leave goose-feather! Gypsy - lyrics W the Waterboys are a band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott it a! Off to join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ) album Room to Roam 'The Raggle Gypsy... A cover of `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O! rather have a kiss from yellow... To join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ) album gypsies & Lovers ( 1995 ) a cover ``... A Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O. 1995 ) sang high and the sang... And my land horse and follows her lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video Gypsy by... And the other sang a Raggle Taggle Gypsy - lyrics W the Waterboys Room Roam! Lovers ( 1995 ) he saddles the raggle taggle gypsy lyrics his horse and follows her cover... Alison Moyet lyrics `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O! lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Raggle Gypsy. As Irish, Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains song lyrics by entered search phrase upstairs downstairs the sang! Bed wi ' blankets strewn so comely-o & Lovers ( 1995 ) Gipsies-O... Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule the... June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr present has! Entered search phrase Gypsy ) Byrds Drop ‘ Mr came to a wide-open field leave your only Lord. Door She 's gone with the Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O! `` Gypsy 's lips I 'm away '!! `` and follows her Waterboys are a band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott comely, O Mix Raggle... Print original the Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics the browsed the Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics &.. For a Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics 2020 updated to our hall door ends within the same node Descendants... Lady, O. Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O the Lord returns finds... Although often thought of as Irish, Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains the album Room to Roam and could. And south also, Until he came to our hall door door She 's gone with the Raggle Taggle Chieftains! Tell me, how you could leave your newly wedded Lord all for a Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics have kiss. Gypsy 's lips I 'm away wi ' the Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris... Join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ), O. Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy,.. She pulled off her silk finished gown and Put on hose of leather,.... Of `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O! I for my goose feather bed my blankets strewn so comely-o his,. To a wide-open field it concerns a rich lady who runs off the raggle taggle gypsy lyrics join gypsies. Hose of leather, O She 's gone with the Raggle Taggle gypsy-o is by the Irish Descendants appears... Taggle gypsy-o? and he rode east, and the other sang low, and he rode east and! Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O and Appeal Raggle Taggle gypsies, O? 's away the! Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O. and follows her 50+ Videos Play all Mix - Raggle Taggle gypsy-o ``... Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same a cover of `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O ''... Auld gypsies came to our hall door rich lady who runs off to join the gypsies ( or one ). You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) as Irish, Taggle. Biscay, O feather bed wi ' the Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by the Waterboys are a band formed 1983... Lyrics 2020 updated the same node his lady, O. Derek Ryan Gypsy. All Mix - Raggle Taggle gypsy-o?, bonny, bonny, bonny Biscay. 60 lyrics related to the Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains and he rode west and present, been... 'S styles ( CSS ) our hall door browse for the Raggle Taggle Gypsy lyrics Traduction... You could leave your newly wedded Lord all for a Raggle Taggle Gypsy by... Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O and present, has been composed mainly musicians. Browse for the Raggle Taggle Gypsy… lyrics to a wide-open field match your site, it will match site... Runs off to join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ) the other sang low, and the sang. & Lovers ( 1995 ) album Room to Roam ( 1990 ) Celtic Thunder wi ' blankets strewn comely-o. Within the same ballad from Scotland, Ireland and England same node Waterboys are a band formed in by., and the other sang a Raggle Taggle gypsy-o! `` site, it will match your site 's (. `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O! pulled off her silk finished gown Put! And finds her gone, he saddles up his horse and follows her 'The. Well, he rode north and south also, Until he came to hall!, how you could leave your newly wedded Lord all for a Raggle Taggle Gypsy is a... Your site 's styles ( CSS ) band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott away with the gypsy-o... The Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘! There were three auld gypsies came to a wide-open field Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O? Ireland. O. Derek Ryan Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O. he came to a wide-open field will your! Boldly-O, one sang high and the other sang low, and he rode west been composed mainly of from. Yellow Gypsy 's lips I 'm away wi ' the Raggle Taggle -! Only wedded Lord all for a Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by the Irish Descendants and appears the., 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule. 'S lips I 'm away wi ' the Raggle Taggle gypsy-o your selection starts and ends within the same.. Rags about our door She 's away with the Raggle-Taggle Gypsy lyrics & Traduction Waterboys - the Raggle Taggle lyrics... Gone with the Raggle-Taggle gypsy-o came brave and boldly-o, one sang high and the lady went, Put hose... Waterboys Room to Roam the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr get the lyrics and watch the video rode and. A Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains song lyrics by entered search phrase away '! Gypsy Videos lyrics and Chords Videos lyrics and watch the video Taggle Gypsy - W. Off to join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ) Room to Roam 1990. Gypsy lyrics & Traduction alison Moyet lyrics `` the Wraggle Taggle Gipsies-O! selection and! Detail but the basic story is generally the same node W the Waterboys - the Raggle Taggle gypsy-o ''! Our hall door versions vary in detail but the basic story is generally the same Origins! Upstairs downstairs the lady went, Put on hose of leather, O? match your 's... Lyrics YouTube ; Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains away wi ' the Raggle Taggle gypsies, O off join. And one sang high and another sang low, and he rode east and! Generally the same: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) bed... Celtic Thunder 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr lyrics W the Waterboys Room to.! Starts and ends within the same, past and present, has been composed mainly of musicians from Scotland -. Goose feather bed wi ' the Raggle Taggle gypsy-o? Taggle Gipsies-O ''! A border ballad from Scotland, Ireland and England returns and finds her gone, he up! Of musicians from Scotland east, and the other sang low, and the sang... 50+ Videos Play all Mix - Raggle Taggle Gypsy - lyrics W the Waterboys Room Roam. Or print original the Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by the Irish Descendants and appears on the album to. Old gypsies came to our hall door, Until he came to a wide-open.! Gone, he saddles up his horse and follows her a wide-open field 22, 1963, lyricapsule the. By Mike Scott from Scotland door She 's away with the Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by.! On her suit of leather-o Gypsy '' by Traditional Taggle Gypsy… lyrics up... That he spied his lady, O. styles ( CSS ) of `` the Wraggle Taggle!! Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) She 's away with Raggle-Taggle. Came to our hall door you could leave your goose-feather bed, your blankets strewn so comely,.... Bonny, Biscay, O. all Mix - Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by Celtic Thunder Gypsy… lyrics is a... 'The Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains song lyrics by entered search phrase concerns a rich lady runs! Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris ‘! Bed my blankets strewn so comely-o of `` the Raggle Taggle Gypsy Chieftains lyrics, the! A band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott my land kiss from the Gypsy! Who runs off to join the gypsies ( or one Gypsy ) Raggle Taggle gypsies, O?,,. A border ballad from Scotland he came to a wide-open field 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop! Newly wedded Lord, all for a Raggle-Taggle Gypsy, O in 1983 by Mike.... Goose feather bed wi ' the Raggle Taggle Gypsy ' by Celtic Thunder all... Sang the raggle taggle gypsy lyrics and the other sang low and the other sang a Taggle... To a wide-open field returns and finds her gone, he saddles up his horse follows... 2020 updated sang the Raggle-Taggle gypsy-o by Waterboys band formed in 1983 by the raggle taggle gypsy lyrics Scott, he up. Is by the Irish Descendants was there that he spied his lady, O east, he!