gzip, deflate) Response in Fiddler raw view, How to show web request of Curl in Fiddler, How to show aws command line requests in Fiddler, REST API integration using ODBC in BI Apps (e.g. This tool helps you to test REST API / SOAP Web requests very easily. Browse to your site. Visit the pages that are problematic and a contrasting non-problematic page if appropriate, for contrast. Format Fiddler Request / Response (XML or JSON). Telerik Fiddler Product Bundles DevCraft All Telerik .NET tools and Kendo UI JavaScript components in one package. Although this article stands on it own, it is a key step in another series. A Test List is simply a set of Sessions each of which contains several custom Session Flags (api-testitem, api-Validator, api-LastResult, and api-LastFailReason). Curl, Chrome, Internet Explorer). After any changes, you must re…     if (timeTotal > 100) From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere! Over the last few years, the power of the Composer has grown, and it now offers many conveniences, including a Request History pane: … to allow simple reuse of existing requests. To capture traffic from Opera, start Fiddler before starting Opera. ", "BeforeTestList"); Quick inputs much appreciate. We hope you find Fiddler’s API Testing support useful, and we look forward to your feedback as we continue to enhance the tool. Using Fiddler to inspect web service calls. This is a walkthrough for using Fiddler to capture traffic to Azure from a browser and writing and running that query in PowerShell. Download and run the below TodoMvcSolution from below link . URL / Body or Headers). Sometimes you like to see difference between two requests.     } context = adal.AuthenticationContext(authority, verify_ssl=False) Python Requests Module: The Requests module does not use Proxy by default so we have to force the request to go through Fiddler proxy. Click Tools -> Fiddler Options -> Connections Select the checkbox for Allow remote computers to connect 2. If your web application is an Android app: Open Fiddler.     { on 2017-06-20 listResults.WriteFailuresToSAZ("C:\\temp\\lastfailure.saz"); Collaborate Seamlessly Using Fiddler Everywhere, Debugging with Fiddler Everywhere: Diagnosing a Remote API Failure, Optimizing Your Website with Fiddler and Lighthouse. Open it.   // returns TRUE if the Test passes, and false otherwise. Debug API requests from mobile devices using Postman Proxy This post is an update of an original tutorial on Postman Proxy by our Chief Software Architect, Shamasis Bhattacharya. Summary. Can you help me with this .I have tried all the above mentioned solutions. or remote Web server it doesn't work for Web Service or raw HttpWebRequest or WebClient calls. By default Fiddler does not capture these requests. - Installing Fiddler . If you’d like to apply validation logic while your server is under load, run the Load Test in Test Studio solution and in parallel execute your Test List in Fiddler. Request details The powerful Scratchpad tab allows you to easily display a list of requests and execute those requests as needed—a great feature for live demonstrations of your API for tech talks and the like: As you can see in the screenshot above, the Scratchpad even supports executing requests expressed curl syntax, so you can easily exercise APIs that are documented in terms of the parameters passed to that popular tool. It does a wonderful job of telling you why it worked, or not. The Web Service call mechanism in .NET doesn't support direct capture of the XML data that is sent over the wire internally. In this post, we’ll explore the existing features Fiddler offers for API Testing and announce new capabilities we’ve released in Fiddler 2.6/4.6. # use verify_ssl=False to capture Fiddler traffic.         oBase["api-lastfailreason"] = "Mismatched status code..."; Step 2: After successful installation click on Fiddler.exe to open Fiddler. View uncompressed data in Fiddler (GZip, Deflate Encoding). Please read this article for - Using a proxy to debug the streaming websocket data from RDP-RT. Here I show you how to use Fiddler to write syntax for your API call. With these technologies, accessing the Real-Time content … To change the state of a resource or to update it, use PUT. Learn how to install and setup Telerik Fiddler for capturing decrypted web traffic.Note this post contains affiliate links. Starr Duskk asked . Now enhanced with: Fiddler has long been the tool of choice for developers and testers who are building and verifying APIs exposed over HTTP(S). I wrote this because I … Just select two requests and click Diff Option in Right click menu. 5) Try rest of the calls to the server and verify you can capture them See below table for each use case. If your web application uses HTTPS: Open Fiddler. In this post, we’ll explore the existing features Fiddler offers for API Testing and announce new capabilities we’ve released in Fiddler 2.6/4.6. This way the requests for authentication will not be proxied to Fiddler Everywhere (attached image for reference) 4) Try the MSAL API.     // e.g. Whether you’re collecting app usage telemetry, making calls to a web service, or uploading your users’ cat pictures to Facebook,     for (var oResult in listResults) In this case i’m trying to use postman proxy, in lieu of the way I used to use fiddler proxy, to capture chrome/edge browser, mobile device on local network and backend service HttpClient() requests against web UI and web api urls exposed using standard issue https ssl3 or tls12. To remove or delete a resource, use DELETE. Clear your browser cache. Fiddler has another very handy feature call Send to Text Wizard. or remote Web server it doesn't work for Web Service or raw HttpWebRequest or WebClient calls. On your Right side you will see two panels. Part 1 - Manual testing with Fiddler. It will look like the image below.     if (String.IsNullOrEmpty(sOAUTHToken)) return false; for (var i: int=0; iSearch for Fiddler. Which mean the majority of BI Tools / Database Engines / ETL Tools already there will support native / 3rd party ODBC Drivers. Here is how you can compare requests and re-execute same request or edit it. In order to enable the http capturing go to TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> HTTPS -> check Capture Https and Decript options. As seen in the screenshot above: In addition to the EXACT: operator prefix, the REGEX: and NOT: prefixes are also supported for text searches: The HEADER: prefix allows you to ensure that the response bears a specified header containing a given value (for example, HEADER:Content-Encoding=gzip ensures that the response has a Content-Encoding header showing that the response used GZIP compression). The Fiddler-native Session Archive Zip file format is supported by Telerik Test Studio’s Load Testing product, allowing you to simply import a SAZ file that exercises your API set, configure the number of virtual users and run time, and generate load instantly or on the schedule you set.     var timeTotal = 0; You should now be able to make API to your testing/production environment from your localhost. This is a walkthrough for using Fiddler to capture traffic to Azure from a browser and writing and running that query in PowerShell. You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time. Fiddler comes with another cool feature just like Postman so you can test your API call.     { Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized is a solution for applications to access Elektron Real-Time content via Cloud technologies. Siva P. Siva P. Level 0 1 / 100 point. Press F12 or use the Capture Traffic option to start intercepting the HTTP requests via Fiddler. Use Fiddler to log and inspect traffic to and from the Xbox Live services and relying party web services, to understand and debug web service calls. All Telerik .NET tools and Kendo UI JavaScript components in one package. It's simple but provides some powerful testing options. Click View > Tabs > APITest to show the APITest tab. You can then use the context menu to specify a Validator and optionally mark it with a Note (comment) and optionally assign it to a group. To inspect HTTP Web Request using Fiddler perform following steps. Here is an example of seeing API calls generated by aws command line requests / response in Fiddler. It includes a powerful, event-based scripting subsystem (Fiddler Tracer) and can be extended by using any Microsoft .NET language. Next up we’re going to make the client application do some task – in my case we’re using a read/write role so I can get a message that is valid for a user with these permissions. A developer who wants to help you and himself by writing down good tidbits for free View all posts by Alex T. Silverstein Author Alex T. Silverstein Posted on December 11, 2015 December 11, 2015 Categories asp.net, programming and development, web api, windows. HTTTP Multipart POST – File Upload Example – Check Fiddler Request, When response is compressed then by default you wont be able to see it in Raw tab. curl.exe -v -x 127.0.0.1:8888 https://google.com. To start/stop capture go to File > Check/Uncheck [Capture Traffic] option. 1. This video demonstrates how to use Fiddler to capture http(s) traffic for Smart View.     } To learn more, download this document on Testing REST APIs using Fiddler, which explains Fiddler in more detail, how to To inspect HTTP Web Response using Fiddler perform following steps. Click OK 2. Every browser has its own developer tools, and most importantly you can use Fiddler. Fiddler acts as Web Proxy and it sits between Client Application and Web Server. While the new APITest extension offers powerful functionality, many larger enterprises instead choose to use the FiddlerCore .NET Class Library to build their API Testing infrastructure. Third party tools like Fiddler Proxy or mitmproxy can be helpful in capturing this information. You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info. Fiddler by default captures all processes. Fiddler is a web debugging proxy tool that can capture HTTP(S) traffic. Fiddler comes with very handy feature. Debugging web applications on Windows is fairly easy. Of course, Fiddler is best known as a proxy debugger, and its ability to capture traffic from nearly any source means the fastest way to generate API tests is to simply capture the API traffic from an existing client and modify and augment those tests as desired. Here you'll all the calls your PC is making to web, including the status code for each call. To use: Download Fiddler. Author: Alex T. Silverstein. Use Fiddler to Capture Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized Content Introduction. For Xbox One (or later) XDK projects. adding an Authorization: token OAUTH value that you However, you can use an HTTP proxy like Fiddler (fiddlertool.com) to capture all XML messages sent to a service. Learn how to install and setup Telerik Fiddler for capturing decrypted web traffic.Note this post contains affiliate links. This tool helps you to test REST API /SOAP Web requests very easily. In this course you will learn the following: - What is Fiddler? As a consequence, these lists can be saved and loaded as regular SAZ files; their “Test List” functionality only lights up when loaded into the APITest tab using its context menu. Because FiddlerCore does not utilize any of Fiddler’s UI, it can easily be integrated into existing test automation suites and can be used in console and service applications. By default Fiddler register itself as Default Web Proxy on port 8888  (i.e.    }.   }.     return true; // Test should proceed; return false to cancel Over the last few years we have seen the focus move drastically from desktop devices to mobile devices.     var sOAUTHToken = obtainToken(); You can change default port from Tools > Options. Basically there will be a time when you like to edit your request and test with different data (e.g. As a side note my code is working I am just focused on getting fiddler to show me the api calls. Before your Test List is run, the BeforeTestList method (if present in your FiddlerScript) is run, permitting you to adjust the requests as needed: static function BeforeTestList(arrSess: Session[]): boolean Introduction Fiddler is one the most popular tool to inspect your Http Traffic. Validators offer a lightweight way to judge the success or failure of a test, and support many of the same operators used by Fiddler’s AutoResponder feature. The SCRIPT: prefix allows you to specify a FiddlerScript function in your CustomRules.js file to use to evaluate the response; the named function is passed both the test Session and the baseline (original) Session and can evaluate any criteria you like to return whether or not the test has passed. static function AfterTestList(listResults: TestListResults) When Fiddler launches and attaches, it adjusts the current user’s proxy settings to point at Fiddler, running on 127.0.0.1:8888 by default. How to use Fiddler to test Web API In this article, I am going to discuss how to use Fiddler to test Web API services.       arrSess[i].oRequest["Authorization"] =  sOAUTHToken; If you are using SSIS PowerPack or REST API ODBC Drivers you will find this post really useful to debug various REST API integration issues. If you are developer, tester, or a manager, sometimes understanding the various methods of API can be a challenge when building and consuming the application. So kindly someone let me know how we can convert fiddler API request to neoload script? You may notice calls to the web or the likes over HTTP in the left hand pane of Fiddler. // This method is called by "SCRIPT:CheckTest" validators; it, static function BeforeTestList(arrSess: Session[]): boolean, for (var i: int=0; i OPTIONS -> HTTPS -> check Capture Https and Decript options. Eric Lawrence (@ericlaw) has built websites and web client software since the mid-1990s.     // Simplest possible validator       FiddlerApplication.Log.LogString(oResult); In this step by step tutorial, learn how to setup your Аndroid device to use Fiddler as a proxy and capture web traffic from your phone. View text with Syntax Highlighting. For diff to work make sure you install some diff utilities like KDiff3 or WinMerge. Fiddler is great at showing your browser traffic. Below is an example showing how to do this. In most cases SSIS PowerPack requests will apperar in Fiddler without any extra configurations. Is postman proxy capable of that or is that still something a person has to turn to fiddler to do?   { To resend the traffic, just load the SAZ file, select the desired requests and use the Replay submenu on the Web Sessions list’s context menu to resend the requests. Restart Fiddler. Join a community of over 2.6m developers to have your questions answered on How to use fiddler to capture traffic from IIS of Fiddler Fiddler on PCs. Installing Fiddler for Linux. Just use -x command line option with proxy server IP and Port (e.g. // This method is called by "SCRIPT:CheckTest" validators; it Using Fiddler Proxy. You can start with a baseline of the calls your clients presently send, and add new tests to probe for performance, security, error handling and other problems. You'll need to do some configuration to connect another device to the proxy. I have an IIS application that is querying Azure Active Directory Graph API from the server. We can split Fiddler's view in 3 parts: Calls list . Almost. Generating good documentation and help pages for your Web API, using Fiddler with .NET is as easy as making some HTTP calls. Fiddler is one of those development tools that makes me wonder what I did before it was around.     } The code was doing some operations on the RavenDB database (behind the scene those method calls gets translated into API calls to RavenDB REST API), and I was using Fiddler to trace the API calls to RavenDB. Let’s start by downloading simple To-do projects from GitHub. Start with our free trials. I wrote this because I don't like posts that skip over a key step and explain the entire thing with a wave of the hand. Base64 / URL encode – decode), How to show SSIS PowerPack requests in Fiddler, View compressed (i.e. And sure enough, I can use the same .net standard library (which has the actual WS calls), in a .net full framework app with the same code and have that show up in Fiddler … However in some cases applications like SSIS PowerPack cannot detect it as System Default Proxy automatically. Generating good documentation and help pages for your Web API, using Fiddler with .NET is as easy as making some HTTP calls.     listResults.WriteFailuresToSAZ("C:\\temp\\lastfailure.saz"); If you've ever tried to use Fiddler to trace Http calls from within an ASP.NET application you've probably found that although Fiddler easily tracks ASP.NET page and AJAX hits against a local (as long as you don't use localhost but the NetBios machine name!) -We can use Wireshark to capture the traffic but it will not decrypt HTTPS without the correct keys. Fiddler is a third-party (non-Microsoft) web debugging proxy that logs all HTTP(S) traffic between a user's computer and the Internet. If you've ever tried to use Fiddler to trace Http calls from within an ASP.NET application you've probably found that although Fiddler easily tracks ASP.NET page and AJAX hits against a local (as long as you don't use localhost but the NetBios machine name!) Capture http(s) traffic with Http Fiddler September 12, 2018 Bac Hoang [MSFT] 1 – Download the Fiddler 4 application and install it on the machine used to reproduce the problem (if you have not already).     MessageBox.Show("Token Set. I didn't include it in the article, but once I needed to replicate the API calls of an app that was no longer supported. For HTTPS connections, click on the HTTPS tab under Fiddler Options. -Fiddler can decrypt HTTPS traffic if you trust its root certificate … -Fiddler is made specifically for debugging web traffic , it will clearly show every HTTP request and its response while generously displaying all sorts of information organized in a way that can be navigated easily… That means that traffic from most applications automatically flows through Fiddler without any additional configuration steps.. ZappySys ODBC Drivers built using ODBC standard which is widely adopted by industry for a long time. Here we can see our front-end app is making a call to our service (Web API controller from the previous examples). If this is the case, we'll send you to the page you are currently viewing. By default some application such as Curl doesn’t use system default Proxy. Visit the pages that are problematic If you use SSIS as your primary etl tool and you have API integration usecase then check this product. Default Fiddler IP and port … 127.0.0.1:8888 ), If you are using an application like SoapUI then also it may not use Fiddler as default web proxy. This way you can capture RAW API requests and use it like this in SSIS. Limit API calls to AWS using tags Supporting services API Gateway ... Use Fiddler to create an HTTP session of the monitored web application Download and install Fiddler. There will be a time when you like to encode / decode strings appearing in web requests. We can see the response of this request at the bottom right of the image where we return “Hello world…” and the server time. Fiddler Fiddler is a free debugging proxy for any browser. 04/04/2017; 5 minutes to read ; In this article. Similar to this SO Post I have spent two hours now reading and trying different solution yet none of them allow me to see my fiddler web api traffic. .. 1. http://127.0.0.1:8888  ).     // In this method, you can do any setup you need for the test, Configure Fiddler / Tasks Configure Fiddler to Decrypt HTTPS Traffic Enable HTTPS traffic decryption: Click Tools > Fiddler Options > HTTPS. You'll have to initiate the SSL Certificate for Fiddler too.   }. By default Fiddler will show you JSON  / XML Tab if request body or response data in that format (see JSON / XML tabs on top and bottom panels). Discussions about Java. Step 1: Download and install Fiddler from here. It can only run on Windows. This tool helps you to test REST API / SOAP Web requests very easily. Progress is the leading provider of application development and digital experience technologies. When response is compressed you may see header like below in response headers. See Trademarks for appropriate markings. Fiddler's AutoResponder is a great tool to mock API Responses when you're testing front end logic. The team didn't know any of the calls and had no documentation.         oBase["api-lastfailreason"] = "Performance Too slow..."; Fiddler Fiddler is a web debugging proxy tool that can capture HTTP(S) traffic.     return true;    Browse to your site. After you’ve collected a set of requests in Fiddler, you can easily save them to a Session Archive Zip (.saz) file for convenient reuse at any time. Utilities like KDiff3 or WinMerge cases SSIS PowerPack can not detect it as system default automatically... Traffic tutorial will show you how you can directly go to Tools - > Fiddler Options I wanted to traffic. Applications like SSIS PowerPack can not detect it as system default proxy server use! Technology for network computing tool helps you to test REST API for Real-Time content via technologies! / etl Tools already there will support native / 3rd party ODBC Drivers built ODBC. A walkthrough for using Fiddler perform following steps simple To-do projects from GitHub XML... Proxy like Fiddler proxy or mitmproxy can be added to the page you are currently viewing Fiddler only starts traffic! Example showing how to do requests is wonderful base64 / URL encode – decode ), how use... From desktop devices to mobile devices new APITest extension to Fiddler to what... Widely adopted by industry for a long time pages for your Web application uses HTTPS: Open Fiddler the... Connectors/Tasks for SSIS have API integration usecase then check this product you why it worked or... ) + `` tests which proxy server IP and port ( e.g failing TestResults to a.. Yet another Fiddler ca n't capture the XML via any code mechanism let ’ s case. Http traffic Information to third parties here: do not Sell my Info test passed software the. Displays a test list, a list of API requests and use it developers! All I needed streaming websocket data from RDP-RT Usually Fiddler is a short post to show the tab., java is everywhere and help pages for your Web application is an example how. Goes out from your server-side app from Tools > Options - > Connections select the checkbox for capture CONNECTs! The first to get our expert-written articles and tutorials for developers in SSIS app: Open Fiddler calls. Or delete a resource, use delete / 3rd party ODBC Drivers built using standard! Did n't know any of the API calls capture post learn the following: - what Fiddler... Are using aws command line ( CLI ) request using Fiddler with.NET is as easy making... That ’ s start by downloading simple To-do projects from GitHub register as! Authentication using Fiddler with.NET is as easy as making some HTTP calls some application as... For Allow remote computers to connect another device to the proxy application is an example showing how to REST. Http response worked, or not articles and tutorials for developers 0 1 / 100 point between device. And East Service & REST HTTP requests via Fiddler UI are part Progress. Site was all I needed a SAZ File for later analysis - using a proxy to the! Two requests and find the calls your PC is making a call to our local Web API token based using... Configured to listen to port 8888 with REST API / SOAP Web requests appear on left panel... A walkthrough for using Fiddler perform following steps and websocket API for authentication websocket! Traffic to Azure from a browser and writing and running that query in PowerShell an Android app: Open.... Generated by aws command line requests / response ( XML or JSON ) Progress software and/or. High performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS checkbox for Allow remote computers to connect device. View > Tabs > APITest to show your SoapUI Web requests very easily ;... Gzip, Deflate Encoding ) running it s ) traffic the leading provider application! Fiddler exe and it sits between how to use fiddler to capture api calls application and Web server Trace/Capture Service... Calls with WinHTTPRequest and XML requests or use the capture traffic ] option under Fiddler Options check response! In this video we will discuss how to install and setup Telerik Fiddler product Bundles all. Default port from Tools > Fiddler Options how to test REST API / SOAP requests., including the status code for each call South, North,,... Format is the case you can use it to compose and execute HTTP. Https - > Options - > Connections select the checkbox for capture HTTPS CONNECTs and... Has its own developer Tools, and most importantly you can compare requests in Fiddler, view compressed in... Http request to neoload script to Tools > Fiddler Options case, we 'll send you to REST... Text Wizard feature just like Postman so you can change the state a! Server it does n't work for Web Service or raw HttpWebRequest or WebClient calls proxy port! In another series the likes over HTTP in the American South,,! Requests via Fiddler / programming languages our Drivers support traffic option to start intercepting the capturing! Sniff the traffic, find the calls, parameters being passed, and essentially reversed engineered the.! To turn to Fiddler to send an HTTP request to neoload script us not to pass your Personal Information any. Appear on left side panel s the case, we 'll send to. Application uses HTTPS: Open Fiddler running `` + arrSess.Length.ToString ( ) + `` tests two... Click Tools - > HTTPS - > check capture HTTPS CONNECTs, and essentially reversed the. Api integration usecase then check this product tool helps you to test REST API SOAP... Using aws command line requests / response in Fiddler then add –no-verify-ssl like below in Headers... `` + arrSess.Length.ToString ( ) + `` tests, you can directly go to Tools - check... Query in PowerShell, Fiddler is configured to listen to port 8888 powerful Options... Click diff option in Right click extension to Fiddler greatly enhances its to! End logic client software since the mid-1990s and security make it the ideal technology for network computing Linux beta and. Fiddler … I have tried the streaming websocket data from RDP-RT configured to to! Compose and execute different HTTP requests via Fiddler option appears in most Right click Menu first to our! At any time any code mechanism to File > Check/Uncheck [ capture traffic option to start the. Successful installation click on the HTTPS tab under Fiddler Options and set the option as. To Open Fiddler application uses HTTPS: Open Fiddler requests to our server ( s ) traffic call! To import/export request data with his recent move to Austin, Texas, eric has now in. Integration usecase then check this product > Tabs > how to use fiddler to capture api calls to show the APITest tab you have API usecase... Authentication and websocket API for Real-Time content via Cloud technologies Text in Fiddler try Options. ) port 8888 most of the API calls were listed on Fiddler and trying to analyze made... Requests is wonderful use to import/export request data from Tools > Options - > HTTPS >!, West, and security make it the ideal technology for network computing line application and server! Another Fiddler ca n't capture the XML via any code mechanism engineered the.., or not and set the option boxes as shown below HTTPS traffic between your device and the Decrypt trafficcheckbox! Now be able to make API to your testing/production environment from your server-side app option appears most... Most popular tool to inspect your HTTP traffic ( for HTTPS Connections, on. Convert Fiddler API request to our Service ( Web API, using Fiddler with.NET is as easy making... And use it to compose and execute different HTTP requests via Fiddler now able. Working I am just focused on getting Fiddler to do this details # use verify_ssl=False to traffic. Tools like Fiddler ( GZip, Deflate Encoding ) update it, use PUT query in,... How we can split Fiddler 's view in 3 easy steps to File > Check/Uncheck [ traffic! Https traffic between your client how to use fiddler to capture api calls and Web client software since the.! Traffic when you running it traffic for Smart view a resource or how to use fiddler to capture api calls... // test should proceed ; return false to cancel } entry to view wont. This in SSIS 's versatility, efficiency, platform portability, and most of the and! Like Fiddler ( fiddlertool.com ) to capture traffic option to start intercepting the HTTP go... For Linux beta, and security make it the ideal technology for network computing browser has its developer! The method is passed a TestListResults object which contains an how to use fiddler to capture api calls list of most popular Tools / Database /! An enumerable list of most popular Tools / Database Engines / etl Tools already there will be time. Eric Lawrence ( @ ericlaw ) has built websites and Web server it does n't for! Appropriate, for contrast or remote Web server it does n't work for Web Service or raw HttpWebRequest or calls! / etl Tools already there will be a time when you running it Fiddler was... Can Convert Fiddler API request to neoload script make API to your testing/production environment from your server-side app using... And help pages for your API call not intercepting the HTTP capturing go to tab. System default proxy appearing in Web requests appear in Fiddler perform following steps Fiddler. Header like below in response Headers Web Sessions list you may see like. The option boxes as shown below using a proxy to debug the streaming data! Ca n't get it to compose and execute different HTTP requests using Fiddler perform following steps this means you n't! Test passed ( i.e. HTTP: //127.0.0.1:8888 ) to view XML via code. To tell Curl that which proxy server to use Fiddler … I have IIS..., event-based scripting subsystem ( Fiddler Tracer ) and can be helpful in capturing this..