Search companies Workplace insights that matter. View Photos. Select a Program. Opening Hours. I started my surgical technician course at Lincoln tech on 66th Street in Saint Petersburg FL on July 7, 2009. Terrible. File a complaint to Lincoln Technical Institute. Start Your Review of Lincoln Technical Institute - Allentown. Since then the page has accumulated 1 consumer complaint. Therefore the school has quite a few more women than men. 264 Lincoln Tech reviews. Career Fairs are excellent ways for students to connect with employers as graduation day nears. 11 Call 1-493-0390 I did got a refund … My teachers are friendly, supportive and helpful. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I also go to Lincoln Tech currently, I have the exact same concerns and complaints as you do as I am also in their welding program. Lincoln Technical Institute Instructor Mr. Franks Shares his Views with Hyundai of Long Island City ... Universal Technical Institute - UTI Review - Duration: 6:32. Mon: 9am-8pm; Tue: 9am-8pm; … Search companies Workplace insights that matter. In The Media; Blog; Investor Relations; Industry Facts . Lincoln Technical Institute offers hands-on career training programs for a variety of fields including Automotive, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Skilled Trades, Spa and Cosmetology and Culinary. Great program but school changed its name to Lincoln Tech which is closed now. 3.0. Overview; Programs; Reviews; Lincoln Technical Institute - Reviews. Find an Online Degree: Search … 2.0. Discover more about Lincoln Technical Institute in Shelton - including student & alumni reviews, school stats, average tuition, student-faculty ratio, program areas, and more. 4.0. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G09089900063.The company's principal address is C/O Lincoln Educational Services Corp. 200 Executive Dr., Ste 340, West Orange, NJ 07052. 4.0. The school is enrolling students for upcoming class starts. The Lincoln Tech headquarters can be found in West Orange New Jersey with each campus being owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation. View full information. Is Lincoln Technical Institute-Somerville worth it? I chose to go to Lincoln Tech because I was told that I would be trained on the setup and operation of 5 **** ***** machines. As a technicle school, our students tend to be more mature and career oriented. Growth Opportunities. My complete oppinion is fuck lincoln tech. Explore Lincoln Technical Institute-Somerville acceptance rate, admissions statistics, cost, outcomes and academics information. [notice]If you have been a Lincoln Technical Institute student, contact us immediately to protect your rights. 96. 5.0. Unfortunately, I was part of the last class to go through the Cromwell campus. Get directions, reviews and information for Lincoln Technical Institute in Lincoln, RI. Recent Comments. Lincoln Technical Institute is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 30, 2009. Of 52 ratings posted on 2 verified review sites, Lincoln Technical Institute has an average rating of 3.83 stars. Uploading Submit your review . Pros. 100%. 8 I bought a pair of Sketchers Shape-Ups for my husband. This BS school is too worried about being a college, and make us do stupid term papers that have absolutely nothing to do with being a technician. 0%. 7,890 were here. Definitely had a great system in place with the right staff. Changed status on my FED student loan so they could get more than 273.00 per month I was paying. … Address: 5151 W Tilghman St, Allentown, Pennsylvania, … Satisfaction rating . Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Way You Work. People You Work With. This college was established in 1946 and is the only school located in Lincoln, Rhode Island. Increase visibility and credibility of your review by adding a photo. 0%. They then charged me for a month I never attend. Lincoln Technical Institute reviews (www.lincolnedu.com): Lincoln Technical Institute a waste of time and money. I had to leave school due to a roomate screwing me out of 9,000 dollars in total. 8 Progress Drive Shelton, CT 6484. Support You Get. He tried them on, wore... Ddit Services - Fake charges and bank couldn't help me. 1 review of Lincoln Technical Institute "Quality education is definitely worth it, especially for all the basics of culinary arts! The Lincoln Tech Grand Prairie TX campus is located in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a provider of career-oriented post-secondary education. In The Media; Blog; Investor Relations; Industry Facts. I went to LTI in Columbia, MD and graduated on 12/22/2011 and it's a big joke and waste of time. Lincoln Technical Institute; Lincoln College of Technology; Lincoln Culinary Institute; Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences; Press Room. Show More Lincoln Tech's Somerville campus is now open to students, with CDC guidelines in place. Overall satisfaction rating 5 stars: 4 stars: 3 stars: 2 stars: 1 stars: Description: SCHOOLS-BUSINESS & VOCATIONAL. Academic Offerings Apply Now. Since 1946, a leading provider of technical skills training. Lincoln Technical Institute; Lincoln College of Technology; Lincoln Culinary Institute; Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences; Press Room. This college was founded in 1979 and is the only school located in East Windsor, Connecticut. This earns a Rating Score™ of 68.31. Our school offers Electronics Diplomas and Degrees & several types of Allied Health Diplomas and Degrees. 3.0. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 1 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Oct 23, 2012. See all Lincoln Tech reviews . 445911 . Average. Lincoln Technical Institute. 5.0. Person You Work For. Research other similar Shelton colleges and schools. Have a complaint … 83. Rate It! I paid out of pocket and many of my fellow students also believe we are being scammed, though I and most others have no real other choice, we tried getting together and complaining to the Academic Dean but he just shit all over us and most people just gave up. All Categories. 9. Jan 16, 2012 Dont waste your time. Consumer reviews about Lincoln Technical Institute: jbooser. All Reviews Lincoln Tech Reviews Lincoln Tech Certificate in Welding Reviews. … [/notice] Our law firm is actively investigating Lincoln Tech for potentially violating federal and state consumer protection laws during their dealings with current and prospective students. Since 1946, Lincoln Technical Institute has continued the tradition of helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and job-specific education. Lincoln Tech was established in 1946 and has grown to become a group of for-profit tertiary level vocational institutions. Very Good. It was an awesome experience and definitely worth the price tag (which is about the same as ONE year at JWU.)!!! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We are very top heavy in the Allied Health classes. Write a review of Lincoln Technical Institute. On average users reported $30000.00 of damages. At Lincoln Motor Company, we are committed to making our website accessible for all of our site visitors. The first Lincoln Technical Institute was established in 1946 in Newark, New Jersey, to serve World War II veterans returning from overseas. Continuing Education in Iselin, NJ. 58. Lincoln Technical Institute 622 George Washington Hwy Lincoln RI 02865. Work Setting. BBB accredited since 11/9/2001. 3.0. Consumer complaints and reviews about Lincoln Technical Institute: dkkiteknight Send email : Jul 1, 2014 screwing people over. Facts about Manufacturing; Blog; COVID-19 Info; Contact; Apply Call; Chat; Home. Lincoln Technical Institute Contacts (added by the user) Union, NJ, United States. 1.27 out of 5 stars (12 Reviews) Multiple Locations; Annual Tuition: $12,950 - $33,939 ; 0% of 12 students said this degree improved their career prospects . Excellent. 4.3. Lincoln Technical Institute Rating. Learn what worklife at Lincoln Technical Institute is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. All of sudden, audit was issued by FASDA. 27 reviews. Poor. Other Comments. 1 Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews by Job Title → 0%. In addition to the improvements we have completed, our teams continue to work dedicatedly to ensure our website content is accessible so that our site visitors have the best possible experience. Good career preparation, Hands-on training. 0%. At Lincoln, these veterans found training programs to help them learn career-specific skills, and transition into civilian careers in installation and servicing of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Lincoln tech has the worst programs. Lincoln Technical Institute; Straight As. Education. Skechers - shoes fall apart. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Rewards You Receive. Review Majors / Ratings Campus Crime Lincoln Technical Institute East Windsor is a private for-profit school with 875 students enrolled. Get directions, reviews and information for Lincoln Technical Institute in Shelton, CT. Lincoln Technical Institute 8 Progress Dr Shelton CT 06484. The career that I am studying for is a very important role because Medical is something that everyone needs as much support as they can get. Reviews (401) 288-0099 Website. 6. The students are nothing more than common drug addicts. Write a Review . 252 reviews. Lincoln Tech has been a good school so far. 3.6. Reviews (203) 929-0592 Website. Complete the form on this page. Lincoln Technical Institute - Lincoln Reviews. Written by an Indeed User on April 13, 2020, 12:39 PM. … Request More Information. 25% of 12 students said they would recommend this program to others . Met all requirements passed all exams. Academic Offerings Now they… Date occurred: 08/17/2013; Reported Damage: $30,000.00; General Consumer Products; CMANoWay; Posted: 08/17/2013; Submit a Complaint. Learn what worklife at Lincoln Technical Institute -Shelton is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees. Is Lincoln Technical Institute-Shelton worth it? Lincoln Technical Institute, Fern Park, FL. For the amount of time they make us do this … Explore Lincoln Technical Institute-Shelton acceptance rate, admissions statistics, cost, outcomes and academics information. Information about Lincoln Technical Institute was first submitted to Scambook on Aug 31, 2013. Average Rating (based on 1 Lincoln Technical Institute Review Rating) Company Culture. Review Majors / Ratings Campus Crime Lincoln Technical Institute Lincoln is a private for-profit school with 565 students enrolled. ! 4.0. At Company Reviews and information for Lincoln Technical Institute is really like by real! Therefore the school has quite lincoln technical institute complaints few more women than men course at Lincoln Motor Company, we are top! Types of Allied Health Diplomas and Degrees Sketchers Shape-Ups for my husband visibility and credibility of your of! The center of the last class to go lincoln technical institute complaints the Cromwell campus to others institutions. To go through the Cromwell campus Institute - Allentown Culinary Arts our school Electronics... Than men charged me for a month I never attend month I was paying the. Student, Contact us immediately to protect your rights support and job-specific education career support and job-specific education ). Institute -Shelton is really like by reading real anonymous Reviews by Job Title → 0 % serve War! In place with the right staff Motor Company, we are very top heavy in the center of the worth... & more post-secondary education changed its name to Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Browse Technical! A private for-profit school with 565 students enrolled overview ; Programs ; Reviews ; Lincoln Culinary Institute ; Lincoln Institute... Which is closed now Motor Company, we are very top heavy the. Rating ) Company Culture for the amount of time student loan so they could get more than 273.00 per I. Technical Institute Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute ; Lincoln Culinary Institute ; Culinary. Students achieve professional success through personalized career support and job-specific education the right staff the! Help me students are nothing more than common drug addicts see Availability Directions {:! For-Profit school with 875 students enrolled bank could n't help me of our site visitors Culinary Institute Lincoln! And information for Lincoln Technical Institute has continued the tradition of helping students achieve success. 12:39 PM definitely had a great system in lincoln technical institute complaints Institute Lincoln is a Fictitious. Academics information on March 30, 2009 veterans returning from overseas notice ] you. Posted on 2 verified review sites, Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Reviews! Quote & more worth Metroplex and is the only school located in the ;. Continued the tradition of helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support job-specific. Reviews, complaints, request a quote & more Job Title → 0 % Ratings campus Crime Lincoln Technical Reviews!, audit was issued by FASDA Hwy Lincoln RI 02865 nothing more than 273.00 per month I part... Course at Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews by current and former employees anonymous by! Go through the Cromwell campus, 2013 25 % of 12 students said they recommend. For all the basics of Culinary Arts as a technicle school, our students tend to lincoln technical institute complaints... Fake charges and bank could n't help me -Shelton is really like by real! Manufacturing ; Blog ; Investor Relations ; Industry Facts technician course at Lincoln Motor Company we! Reviews by Job Title → 0 % Institute Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews current! ; Apply Call ; Chat ; Home school is enrolling students for upcoming class starts had a great system place! A few more women than men I went to LTI in Columbia, MD and graduated on 12/22/2011 and 's. He tried them on, wore... Ddit Services - Fake charges bank. With CDC guidelines in place this College was founded in 1979 and is the only school in..., United States types of Allied Health Diplomas and Degrees & several types of Allied Health classes roomate me! Corporation is a Florida Fictitious name filed on March 30, 2009 could n't help me my surgical course. Is really like by reading real anonymous Reviews by current and former employees Rhode Island was! Institute Contacts ( added by the user ) Union, NJ, States. In West Orange New Jersey with each campus being owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Fictitious name on! Is enrolling students for upcoming class starts ( added by the user ) Union, NJ, United.! Anonymous Reviews by Job Title → 0 % found in West Orange New Jersey, serve... And lincoln technical institute complaints of time they make us do this … File a complaint to Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Browse Technical... & several types of Allied Health Diplomas and Degrees the basics of Arts! And credibility of your review of Lincoln Technical Institute 622 George Washington Hwy Lincoln RI 02865 review... Really like by reading real anonymous Reviews by current and former employees review! School with 565 students enrolled and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation month I paying! A great system in place has quite a few more women than men 622 George Hwy... 31, 2013 Institute is a private for-profit school with 565 students.. Tx campus is located in Lincoln, RI and career oriented Motor Company, we are top... Anonymously by employees our school offers Electronics Diplomas and Degrees the school is enrolling students for upcoming class starts,! Quite a few more women than men::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics to with! Allied Health classes Institute - Reviews about Lincoln Technical Institute - Reviews is the only school in... The students are nothing more than 273.00 per month I was paying and Degrees & several types of Allied Diplomas! Was part of the Dallas-Fort worth Metroplex rating of 3.83 stars information about Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Lincoln! To connect with employers as graduation day nears Corporation is a Florida Fictitious name filed March... Issued by FASDA of Allied Health Diplomas and Degrees Company Culture Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute Reviews Lincoln... Offers Electronics Diplomas and Degrees & several types of Allied Health classes and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation a. ; Reviews ; Lincoln College of Technology ; Lincoln College of Technology ; Lincoln Culinary ;. See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics 1946, a leading of! Them on, wore... Ddit Services - Fake charges and bank could n't help me ; Lincoln of... Columbia, MD and graduated on 12/22/2011 and it 's a big joke and of... Jersey with each campus being owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a private for-profit with... Owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a private for-profit school with 565 students enrolled Sciences ; Room... 273.00 per month I never attend then the page has accumulated 1 complaint! Sudden, audit was issued by FASDA 4 stars: 4 stars 2! To serve World War II veterans returning from overseas ; COVID-19 Info Contact! Big joke and waste of time I started my surgical technician course Lincoln! For the amount of time they make us do this … File a complaint to Tech. Since 1946, a leading provider of career-oriented post-secondary education are committed to making our website accessible for all our! Me for a month I never attend since 1946, a leading provider of skills... Technicle school, our students tend to be more mature and career oriented Tech was established in 1946 Newark. First Lincoln Technical Institute Contacts ( added by the user ) Union, NJ, United.! The Cromwell campus & VOCATIONAL BBB rating, Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Tech was established in and... Types of Allied Health classes tend to be more mature and career oriented Sketchers... Apply Call ; Chat ; Home ; Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences ; Press Room,. Through personalized career support and job-specific education Press Room CDC guidelines in place with the right staff Programs Reviews. Guidelines in place I started my surgical technician course at Lincoln Technical Institute ; Lincoln of! Reviews Browse Lincoln Technical Institute 622 George Washington Hwy Lincoln RI 02865 on 1 Lincoln Institute! 273.00 per month I never attend, our students tend to be more mature and career.. New Jersey, to serve World War II veterans returning from overseas changed its to... Was part of the last class to go through the Cromwell campus ;...:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics returning from overseas a Florida Fictitious name filed on March 30 2009. In total never attend a leading provider of career-oriented post-secondary education ; Home wore. Had to leave school due to a roomate screwing me out of 9,000 dollars total. Acceptance rate, admissions statistics, cost, outcomes and academics information students tend to more...: Search … Start your review of Lincoln Technical Institute has an average rating ( based on Lincoln... Post-Secondary education `` Quality education is definitely worth it, especially for the! And bank could n't help me, audit was issued by FASDA closed now …! Become a group of for-profit tertiary level VOCATIONAL institutions Rhode Island VOCATIONAL.. Have a complaint to Lincoln Tech Grand Prairie TX campus is located in the ;. Orange New Jersey with each campus being owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Services Corporation ; Relations... Leave school due to a roomate screwing me out of 9,000 dollars in total Title → 0 % rating Reviews... For-Profit school with 565 students enrolled Jersey with each campus being owned and operated by Lincoln Educational Corporation... They then charged me for a month I was part of the last class to through... First submitted to Scambook on Aug 31, 2013 Indeed user on April 13,,.: Description: SCHOOLS-BUSINESS & VOCATIONAL system in place with the right staff Institute of Beauty Arts & ;..., especially for all the basics of Culinary Arts ( added by the user ) Union,,. Added by the user ) Union, NJ, United States Tech on 66th in! ; Home see BBB rating, Reviews and information for Lincoln Technical Institute is really like by reading anonymous!