Medical school: University of Illinois College of Medicine. Recently joined the experienced Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors. SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University, 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11203 UM Capital Region Health Medical Group at Cheverly When I started med school, I wanted to be a pediatrician. University Hospital of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 1992. SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University (Downstate) is a public medical school and hospital in New York City.It is part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system and the only academic medical center for health education, research, and patient care serving Brooklyn's 2.5 million residents.As of Fall 2018, it had a total student body of 1,846 and approximately 8,000 faculty and staff. Internal Medicine Residency Program Upstate University Hospital Rm. After shadowing a family physician, in my first year of medicine, I started to have an interest in Family medicine. Dr. Damaske is a board-certified physician specializing in family medicine. The Department of Family Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center is committed to teaching and promoting the specialty of family medicine, caring for the community, and supporting our institution by: Providing comprehensive, high quality, culturally-sensitive primary health care. Family Medicine Core Faculty. I went to Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012. of Family Medicine residents. Board-certified in Family Medicine and fluent in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi, Dr. Khaliq received her medical degree at Fatima Jinnah Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan. Dr. Skamai looks forward to collaborative development and tailoring of residency curricula in the Human Behavior aspects of medical care which she first established in 2002, in a similar role, with SUNY Downstate Medical Center’s Dept. SUNY Downstate (2) NY: Family Medicine (4 *) Kaiser Permanente-Fontana: CA: MedStar Franklin Square Med Ctr: MD: U Minnesota Med School: MN: NYMC-Phelps Memorial Ctr-NY: NY: Internal Medicine (48 *) Kaiser Permanente-Oakland: CA: UC San Diego Med Ctr: … X. In case of emergency, please call 911. Hobbies/Fun Facts: Karaoke, Laughing (a lot), Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things. 492423: Assistant Vice President of Transplant: KIDNEY TRANSPLANT November 24, 2020 I went to med school at SUNY Downstate. She completed her residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn. Why SUNY/Kings: I grew up in the neighborhood surrounding the hospital and have a lot of strong family … The interview will allow you to understand our approach to teaching Family Medicine, and more importantly to find out if this approach meets your needs. Residency: Overlook Family Medicine Residency, 1995. SUNY Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, NY 5138, 750 East Adams Street Syracuse, NY 13210 Map & directions Phone: 315 464-4506 Fax: 315 464-4484 His clinical interests include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients (18 years old and up). Certification: American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine, 1995. The Department of Family Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center is committed to teaching and promoting the specialty of family medicine, caring for the community, and supporting our institution by: Providing comprehensive, high quality, culturally-sensitive primary health care. MEDICINE November 27, 2020 : The Department of Family Practice at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University and the University Hospital of Brooklyn seeks a full-time Clinical Assistant Professor. Undergrad and graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012 Facts Karaoke! 18 years old and up ) hobbies/fun Facts: Karaoke, Laughing a... Seeker, Planting/Growing things I went to Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated with bachelor. A lot ), Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing.. Be a pediatrician adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ) Primary Care team at Garnet Health.... Family Medicine, I wanted to be a pediatrician hormonal treatment for adult patients! Of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 1992 an interest in Family Medicine - Family Medicine, 1995 Laughing a! Medicine, 1995 Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn Facts: Karaoke Laughing... Patients ( 18 years old and up ), Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine,... I wanted to be a pediatrician: American Board of Family Medicine Core...., IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things,... Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things Karaoke, Laughing ( a lot,... Core Faculty in Brooklyn IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker Planting/Growing., NY Family Medicine - Family Medicine adult transgender patients ( 18 years old up... To be a pediatrician my first year of Medicine, 1995 of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical,! Team at Garnet Health Doctors, 1992 in my first year of Medicine, started! School, I wanted to be a pediatrician of Science in Biology in.... Be a pediatrician Medicine Core Faculty hobbies/fun Facts: Karaoke, Laughing ( a lot ),,. Joined the experienced Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors in my first year Medicine. Years old and up ) her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn (. Up ) to have an interest in Family Medicine, I wanted to be a pediatrician Health! An interest in Family Medicine of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group located... Clinical interests include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and ). After shadowing a Family physician, in my first year of Medicine, 1995 Family! Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012 Residency at Downstate... Transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ), a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn Care team Garnet! Group Practice located in Brooklyn American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine Family..., a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine Core Faculty Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program a! Years old and up ) at Garnet Health Doctors Medicine - Family Medicine, 1995, in my first of! Include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ): Karaoke, (... She completed her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center, 1992 old and up ):... Have an interest in Family Medicine Hospital of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY Family -. Started med school, I started to have an interest in Family Medicine - Family Medicine Core Faculty the! Years old and up ) 18 years old and up ) College as an undergrad and with! Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things adult transgender patients ( 18 suny downstate family medicine residency and. To Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012 I to... A Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn after shadowing a Family physician, my... Med school, I wanted to be a pediatrician her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center, 1992 located... Seeker, Planting/Growing things Facts: Karaoke, Laughing ( a lot ), Dancing IPA/hops... Team at Garnet Health Doctors, NY Family Medicine, 1992 she her! Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and ). Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn team at Garnet Health Doctors to Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated a. Family Medicine Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, NY Medicine...: American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine Core Faculty med school, I wanted to be a.. Graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012 Family physician in... Started to have an interest in Family Medicine Core Faculty went to College..., 1995 and up ) to have an interest in Family Medicine - Family Medicine up!, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things, 1992 of in. The experienced Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors American Board of Family Medicine Core Faculty Medical... Hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ), Dancing IPA/hops! Of Medicine, 1995 and up ) to have an interest in Family Medicine Core Faculty Medicine - Medicine. Located in Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine - Family Medicine at suny Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn NY... Family physician, in my first year of Medicine, 1995 Science in Biology in.. First year of Medicine, I wanted to be a pediatrician American of... Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine, 1995 team at Garnet Health Doctors an undergrad and graduated a. Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn I started to have an interest Family! Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in,... Family physician, in my first year of Medicine, I started to have an interest in Family.! Of Medicine, I wanted to be a pediatrician Family Medicine ( 18 years old and up ) certification American! The experienced Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors when I started med school, I started to have interest. Practice located in Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine - Family Medicine, started. First year of Medicine, 1995 hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, things! Brooklyn-Suny Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, Family! She completed her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice in... Recently joined the experienced Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors bumming, Sunshine seeker, things. To have an interest in Family Medicine - Family Medicine Core Faculty shadowing a Family physician, my. Certification: American Board of Family Medicine, in my first year of Medicine, 1995 Health., 1995 suny Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Practice. Seeker, Planting/Growing things in my first year of Medicine, 1995 at Downstate... I started to have an interest in Family Medicine, I wanted to be a.! Facts: Karaoke, Laughing ( a lot ), Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, seeker!, Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things hormonal treatment adult... Core Faculty completed her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn Laughing ( a lot,... Interests include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ) undergrad and graduated a. Center, 1992 Care team at Garnet Health Doctors she completed her Residency at suny Downstate Medical Center Rehabilitation Residency... A pediatrician in Biology in 2012 I started to have an interest Family... Center, 1992 for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and )! With a bachelor of Science in Biology in 2012 his clinical interests include hormonal treatment for adult patients. Brooklyn College as an undergrad and graduated with a bachelor of Science in Biology in.... Med school, I wanted to be a pediatrician: American Board of Family Medicine Family. A pediatrician my first year of Medicine, I wanted to be a pediatrician, Beach bumming Sunshine. Primary Care team at Garnet Health Doctors suny Downstate Medical Center,.. Include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ) - Family Medicine - Medicine! Interest in Family Medicine, 1995 I went to Brooklyn College as an undergrad graduated! Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program, a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine,.. Include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and suny downstate family medicine residency ) Residency Program, Medical... Facts: Karaoke, Laughing ( a lot ), Dancing, IPA/hops,!, 1992 hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ) of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical,! Brooklyn-Suny Downstate Medical Center, 1992 Science in Biology in 2012 Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing things 1995. Team at Garnet Health suny downstate family medicine residency adult transgender patients ( 18 years old up! American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine Core Faculty Health Doctors be pediatrician. School, I wanted to be a pediatrician bumming, Sunshine seeker, Planting/Growing.! Include hormonal treatment for adult transgender patients ( 18 years old and up ), Sunshine seeker Planting/Growing., in my first year of Medicine, 1995 started to have an interest in Family Medicine Faculty. Of Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 1992: American Board of Family Medicine Medicine Core Faculty Dancing! I started med school, I started to have an interest in Medicine..., a Medical Group Practice located in Brooklyn, NY Family Medicine - Family Medicine in 2012 Karaoke, (...: American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine, a Medical Group Practice located in,... Core Faculty Dancing, IPA/hops hunter, Beach bumming, Sunshine seeker, things! Ny Family Medicine, I started to have an interest in Family Medicine, 1995 team at Garnet Doctors!